PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone had a catheter after significant filler?

Anyone had a catheter after significant filler? 4 months 15 hours ago #1308715159

• jrocket12
  • jrocket12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Random thought: Anyone had a Catheter put in at some point later after having had significant filler injected? Seems like having filler in place might make that sort of thing more difficult to put in? Just curious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone had a catheter after significant filler? 4 months 15 hours ago #1308715160

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
I have no actual experience but the filler shouldn't be an issue, otherwise people would also have issues urinating normally too.

Anyone had a catheter after significant filler? 4 months 11 hours ago #1308715161

Like ou812 pointed out, fillers don't impede urination (at all), so there is no reason why a Catheter would be a problem. Reminder: these fillers are dermal and thus injected into layers well above/outside your urethra.

Anyone had a catheter after significant filler? 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715184

• jrocket12
  • jrocket12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Cool. Thanks guys. I was just thinking it might make it more difficult for the person inserting it to feel it going in (and possibly more painful for the person getting it as a result of that), but I guess what you say makes sense.

Anyone had a catheter after significant filler? 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715185

Yeah that would be a non issue. I am kind of curious if the Urologist that did my Circumcision will ask anything when I go in for a vasectomy. I was natural then and now it's a bit excessive lol. He's a younger doc and was really cool so I'm sure he's aware of this stuff at least

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream