PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Linnea vs Bellafill Cost

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715181

Yup wrote:

justn8 wrote: Since we've kind of derailed this a tad I want to refocus back on the OP.

Typically I would say don't worry about price variations when it comes to your Dick, pick the best provider that matches your needs and conducts themselves in a great manner.

That said... He's comparing a few of the best PMMA options that exist.

My personal suggestion is Avanti given his criteria. He cannot really go wrong with Jiva from what I've read and he definitely can't go wrong within the boundaries of the US with Rupeka.

Just bringing this back closer to the original scope of the post

Understood. To me the criteria is:
  1. No compromise on the quality of the service (doctor/med staff) AND product(linnea vs Bellafill) received
  2. lowest cost possible.

I think you're looking at a few trips to Avanti then. Since it isn't local, keep in mind the recovery process, don't be too neurotic about minor aesthetic things, go into it being patient and you'll have a great experience. Also keep in mind that 1.5" for an increase can be about where things start to look a tiny bit less natural in certain cases or that it will be a little different to the touch than your natural baseline. Quite a bit of product so expect to know yourself there is a fair bit. I'm not saying it will look odd or something. I'm just saying that you yourself may notice things at that point that no one else will, so just be mentally prepared for that.

That all being said... Your wife is going to fucking love it and so are you lol. 6.5 is a magical size range. Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715182

• Yup
  • Yup's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks for the insight and words of encouragement.

Let's say my wife and I budgeted out 2 bulk rounds and a touch-up, ideally speaking that is. That sounds like roughly $10K + travel expenses. What kind of Girth gains would you estimate on two bulk rounds and one touch-up? 6.25"? The ideal goal would be 6.5", but I would be very happy at 6.25" as well, and if that can save several thousand dollars, then I would do that. Again, I know these are estimates.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715183

Yup wrote: Thanks for the insight and words of encouragement.

Let's say my wife and I budgeted out 2 bulk rounds and a touch-up, ideally speaking that is. That sounds like roughly $10K + travel expenses. What kind of Girth gains would you estimate on two bulk rounds and one touch-up? 6.25"? The ideal goal would be 6.5", but I would be very happy at 6.25" as well, and if that can save several thousand dollars, then I would do that. Again, I know these are estimates.

Everyone responds a bit differently.

My only advice would be to be very clear up front with them what your goal is so they perhaps go a little heavy to build volume knowing they'll have that touch up session to deal with minor aesthetics.

Be up front and you should be totally able to hit 6.25+ with two rounds and a touch up. You might get your 6.5. Just tell them that's where you want be and then you're done.

They might do a little more 30% in the two sessions then.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715186

You'll most likely hit 6.25 inches with two rounds and a touch up. If it were me I would just go for 3 full rounds.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715187

Hyperbol wrote: You'll most likely hit 6.25 inches with two rounds and a touch up. If it were me I would just go for 3 full rounds.

I know I would too lol

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715188

• Yup
@Hyperbol & @justn8

Why a 3rd full round instead of the touch-up?

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715190

Because you'll be wishing you had. My thought process is I'm travelling all that way, going through a recovery period, going through all the effort so I might as well just do a full round. You and your wife are going to like it so much it'll be real easy justifying another full round. If I had to guess. There are some reports on here of wives telling their man to stop because it's too much but I think that's a minority if we're talking a Girth of 6.5.

And the irregularities don't bother me to the point I feel I need to go back just for 4-6cc. They really don't bother me much at all. No woman has questioned my Dick so far and they can't see it when it's inside them.

I would suggest waiting longer than the recommended three month minimum between sessions. In general better results have been seen the longer you wait between rounds.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715191

• Yup

Hyperbol wrote: Because you'll be wishing you had. My thought process is I'm travelling all that way, going through a recovery period, going through all the effort so I might as well just do a full round. You and your wife are going to like it so much it'll be real easy justifying another full round. If I had to guess. There are some reports on here of wives telling their man to stop because it's too much but I think that's a minority if we're talking a Girth of 6.5.

And the irregularities don't bother me to the point I feel I need to go back just for 4-6cc. They really don't bother me much at all. No woman has questioned my Dick so far and they can't see it when it's inside them.

I would suggest waiting longer than the recommended three month minimum between sessions. In general better results have been seen the longer you wait between rounds.

Gotcha, thanks.

So maybe more like 6 months between procedures? Let the collagen process take hold?

I want to get leaner first before going in for my first. I lost 80 pounds this year and have some more to go. I want to treat myself with this as a celebration of getting down to my target weight.

Side question: In ya'lls opinion, whats the recommended maximum fat pad thickness for this procedure?

Last edit: by Yup.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 4 weeks ago #1308715198

Yes, I'd personally wait at least 6-8 months. The collagen needs room to grow and expand. And your skin needs time to stretch and adapt. There needs to be enough room for blood, cells, and nutrients to travel to and from the foreign product. Ian will tell you that the clinic has seen better results on average with guys who wait longer. I guarantee (opinion from someone who isn't a doctor but had 5 rounds of PCL) your body will still be processing and adapting to the product even 6-8 months out.

Congrats on losing that weight. That's awesome. I think the healthier you are metabolically, the better you'll be. For example, regular smokers tend to for sure have worse results. Why? It's all about blood flow and oxygen flow. Smoking constricts blood vessels and destroys collagen over time, inhibits collagen growth, disrupts the healing process.

I also feel stress plays a role.

The lower the fat pad the better. It will be harder for Dr. Morales to press your fat pad back and inject in that area if the fat is overtaking the base of your penis. She'll do her best but you also don't want your fat pad to be covering the injection sites. It's a greater risk of infection and I imagine it will make it tougher for those injection points to heal.

Ask Ian how they deal with that. He might be able to press it down while she injects but it will make it tougher to wrap and like I said, it's an environment for bacteria if your fat pad skin is laying of an injection site. She could inject just above the fat pad and manipulate the product down to the true base of the shaft. That's probably what they do.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715294

I’ve been to Avanti, Rupeka, and Jiva. I liked the cost of Avanti and they were very professional. No complaints whatsoever. However, for me living in Indiana, Avanti is a helluva an undertaking. I also loved the food at the hotel restaurant at the Grande Hotel.
Rupeka is cheapest in US and he was cool but I felt he was more of a hurry up and get the product in and didn’t seem to care too much about asthetics. It was my 4th round and he didn’t attempt to get anything above the circa scar. So that was an issue for me.
That’s just my experience. I liked him and maybe I just caught him on a Friday and he was ready for the weekend.
Jiva was hands down my favorite and that’s do to the lady that does the procedure Mina(I hope I spelled that right). She’s awesome and she is easy to talk too, but most of all she takes pride in what she does. She cares about making it look rightt. When we were done with my 2nd round(yesterday) with Jiva a d was taking pictures she looked at it and smiled so big while staring at it . Not looking at my face, and she said “ohhh I you have such a lovely penis. It looks so good”. Lol. She was really happy with the result. I had some aesthetic challenges when I first went to her and we were looking at before and after from t before my 1st round with her and then after the 2nd session and wow! Now I’m a veteran and I know that right after a session is not how it will definitely look in 6months. However, it’ could look better, the same, or worse. But yesterday afterwards you could see the results and she is an artist.
You get a 10% discount too if you tell them you seen them on PhalloBoards so that definitely helps with price. I think I had 10vials at $6300.
I offered my penis as an advertisement for future discounted (free preferably) sessions. A let’s see just how big they can get it while showing what type of aesthetic s can still be achieved. I think many of us have thought about that at some point. At least us older PMMA guys, cause aesthetics, are important, but not as much as size is. At least for me it is. Doubt they go for it but I did feel obligated to offer just in case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Girther

Last edit: by herkermer.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715298

herkermer wrote: I’ve been to Avanti, Rupeka, and Jiva. I liked the cost of Avanti and they were very professional. No complaints whatsoever. However, for me living in Indiana, Avanti is a helluva an undertaking. I also loved the food at the hotel restaurant at the Grande Hotel.
Rupeka is cheapest in US and he was cool but I felt he was more of a hurry up and get the product in and didn’t seem to care too much about asthetics. It was my 4th round and he didn’t attempt to get anything above the circa scar. So that was an issue for me.
That’s just my experience. I liked him and maybe I just caught him on a Friday and he was ready for the weekend.
Jiva was hands down my favorite and that’s do to the lady that does the procedure Mina(I hope I spelled that right). She’s awesome and she is easy to talk too, but most of all she takes pride in what she does. She cares about making it look rightt. When we were done with my 2nd round(yesterday) with Jiva a d was taking pictures she looked at it and smiled so big while staring at it . Not looking at my face, and she said “ohhh I you have such a lovely penis. It looks so good”. Lol. She was really happy with the result. I had some aesthetic challenges when I first went to her and we were looking at before and after from t before my 1st round with her and then after the 2nd session and wow! Now I’m a veteran and I know that right after a session is not how it will definitely look in 6months. However, it’ could look better, the same, or worse. But yesterday afterwards you could see the results and she is an artist.
You get a 10% discount too if you tell them you seen them on PhalloBoards so that definitely helps with price. I think I had 10vials at $6300.
I offered my penis as an advertisement for future discounted (free preferably) sessions. A let’s see just how big they can get it while showing what type of aesthetic s can still be achieved. I think many of us have thought about that at some point. At least us older PMMA guys, cause aesthetics, are important, but not as much as size is. At least for me it is. Doubt they go for it but I did feel obligated to offer just in case.

Do you have a progress thread? How much roughly have you received total?

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 3 months 1 week ago #1308715445

justn8 wrote:

herkermer wrote: I’ve been to Avanti, Rupeka, and Jiva. I liked the cost of Avanti and they were very professional. No complaints whatsoever. However, for me living in Indiana, Avanti is a helluva an undertaking. I also loved the food at the hotel restaurant at the Grande Hotel.
You get a 10% discount too if you tell them you seen them on phalloboards so that definitely helps with price. I think I had 10vials at $6300.
I offered my penis as an advertisement for future discounted (free preferably) sessions. A let’s see just how big they can get it while showing what type of aesthetic s can still be achieved. I think many of us have thought about that at some point. At least us older pmma guys, cause aesthetics, are important, but not as much as size is. At least for me it is. Doubt they go for it but I did feel obligated to offer just in case.

Do you have a progress thread? How much roughly have you received total?

I have the same question @herkermer

Also is thie Mina lady a urologist or just someone trained by Dr. Nanda?

Last edit: by Girther.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 1 month 2 days ago #1308716509

Sorry for being MIA. I’m not sure who she is trained by but I do know she is sent to train new clinics. I don’t believe she was trained by Dr Nanda as she does all the PMMA procedures.

I don’t have a progress thread. I’ve had a lot of procedures and I really just started early 2021.
I’ve been to Avanti 3 full sessions
Dr Rupeka for 1 full session
Jiva for 2 full sessions
And I’ll be goi g back to Jiva for a half session in a month.
My aesthetics aren’t where I want them but Jiva has been fixing them but we still have a ways to go. I’ll post some recent photos. I have tons of pics but I can’t say for certain after which procedure was what.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 1 month 2 days ago #1308716511

6 full sessions of PMMA and still a ways to go? Curious what your ultimate goals are. No judgment here. I had 5 full rounds of Ellanse (5th rd was barely a full session at 8cc) and will probably go for a 6th if I start noticing a reduction. I'm considering layering PMMA on top of the Ellanse at some point.

Linnea vs Bellafill Cost 1 month 2 days ago #1308716512

Hyperbol wrote: 6 full sessions of PMMA and still a ways to go? Curious what your ultimate goals are. No judgment here. I had 5 full rounds of Ellanse (5th rd was barely a full session at 8cc) and will probably go for a 6th if I start noticing a reduction. I'm considering layering PMMA on top of the Ellanse at some point.

He might be like me and have no specific goal, lol. Either way good results!

And for you, why are you thinking PMMA added to the Ellanse? Have you had any loss or?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream