• Page:

TOPIC: Scheduled with dr Rupeka

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715326

• Blownnova
  • Blownnova's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Finally joined the forum after lurking on here the last couple months. It’s great to see a place with so much knowledge. I’m scheduled on the 26th to get Bellafill and have a couple questions. Seems like guys start taking colegen before appointments. What is a good one to get? Should I buy wraps to wrap? I should have asked the lady on the phone but I didn’t. Thinking I’m going to do 15-20 syringes depending what dr says. Measurement not pressed in Erect is like 5.2”. After reading here I’m excited to see what bone press length would be. Girth I’m 4.5” pretty consistently down my shaft. Didn’t measure my glands. Would really like an Inch to 1.25 all said and done. Unless the wife is comfortable with more. We will see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715330

• jick975
  • Thank you received: 0
I just had my appointment last week. Dr Rupeka was great and I found my experience so far to be similar to Truckerguys. I dont think you need to take collagen before because you wont start building collagen until the bovine carrier migrates out, but it cant hurt. I wouldve bought a urowrap (amazon) in advance, but Dr Rupeka did give me some for the first couple days. If you can get a prescription to tadalfil (via hims is easy) I would do that, as I think that made it a lot easier for me to mold the material after the appointment, because you will be sore/in mild pain (difficult to get hard in this state). I would get a zen Hanger or similar as well, as I did not strap up when i left and that was important (thankfully I caught it quick and immediately started molding). I would also not recommend doing more than 15 syringes up front, I think its better to take a modest approach and just plan for multiple rounds to limit irregularities. With a length of 5.2 it's probably better to start with 10, but Dr. Rupeka will know best.

I stayed at the best western in town and followed the texas protocol for 3 days, massaging and using heated rags in the microwave to help mold the material often. Once the bellafil is set though it feels very secure, which is almost a negative because its difficult to see/feel any irregularities when you're swollen those first couple days.

I'll try to post an update in the next day or two but really truckerguy did a great job documenting his experience and I am finding that mine is mirroring his. Take the aftercare serious, it makes a big difference.

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715332

• Blownnova
  • Blownnova's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a zen Hanger I’ll dig it out. What are your measurements and goals? How much are you trying to gain with the first round? Does he have an idea that he tells you that 10-15 syringes for your size you should gain x? Thanks for your reply!

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715333

• jick975
I started 7” long x 5.5” at my widest. I went in and asked for 11 because trucker guys round one was so good, but dr Rupeka said I needed 15. I’d say he was right because I’m day 5 and throughout the process I’ve still only gained .4 at my highest point (but I honestly didn’t get much swelling and the product was very stable). I would highly recommend looking at it like you’re laying bricks, build slowly over the next year to minimize complications. As good as he was and as good as my aftercare was, there is still some product buildup I’m working on 3-5x per day. Very grateful for this board because I learned a lot from it and would’ve had a much worse result.

So far the best part has been a big increase in Flaccid hang, .5 inches consistently. I hope to have time to post my progress report by the end of the week. Keep sending questions if you want, I’ll try my best to reply quick as I was in your position this time last week.

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715334

Hey Man,
You for sure are choosing the right doctor. I too went to Dr. Rupeka for my second round after going to another doctor for the first. The first round doctor would only do 10 syringes of Bellafill at a time. I truly wish I had done more in that first round. I went to Dr. Rupeka in August of 2023 and did 25 syringes in my second round. I intended to do about 15, but in talking to Dr. Rupeka about my goals, he suggested I do more. I took him at his word and I'm glad I went with 10 more than I originally had planned. He really is a great doctor and a great guy to chat with. I'm planning on going back in a month or two and get round three, and I'll probably do more than 25 in this next round. I'm honestly thinking about 35-40 syringes this time. My original length is 6.5" and my original Girth is about 5" Erect. I'm sitting at just a tad over 6" Girth now, and my overall goal is about 7-7.5" After discussing my goals and aspirations with him, he agreed that would be good for me and helped me plan out the next two rounds to make that happen.

I'll be glad to answer any questions you have, and look forward to hearing how your session goes with him later this month. I'm sure you will be pleased.
-John
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715337

• jick975
Thanks for this JC— I am surprised he did so many syringes in one appt. Did you experience any nodules or irregularities? I figured by going with a smaller amount this would reduce this possibility. I am finding my results to be similar to truckerguys but wondering if it is because I followed his cc amount or his aftercare routine, which was also good.

Do you think you’ll post a progress report at any point? Would be curious to hear about your experience because I am thinking of going back in May, wondering if I do another 15 or go bigger.

Last edit: by jick975. Reason: Spelling

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715339

I actually had small nodules on the first round that went away about 7-8 months in. With my second round, I've had no nodules at all despite the larger volume. I really like the larger volume as opposed to the small 10-syringe volume. Additionally, between rounds 1 and 2 I lost a significant amount of weight and had a gap at the base where there was no filler. Dr. Rupeka helped fill that in and explained he likes to build from the base up, rather than the first round Doctor's method of building from the top or distal end down. I think a large amount of my second-round volume went to filling in that gap and building the base.

I do plan on doing an update at some point, I just am always so busy and don't have time to put it together.

For larger than 15 syringe volume, just talk to Dr. Rupeka, he will give you a very honest opinion and help guide you to your goals.

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715350

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@jcregans

Maybe stupid question - but: 1 syringes = 1 cc / ml (??)

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715351

• PmmaFan
BellaFill is permanent like LinneaSafe, righ? - Both Pmma.

They only talk often about the „5 years periode…“ cause this was the duration of the FDA Test - And also in fact -especially used in the face- over the years the result will be less cause more wrinkels start with aging + collagen action will of cause go down (with 40 years you have more than with 55 … and so on) - RIGHT ?

Maybe also @Skeptical_One knows a qualified answer.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715352

• PmmaFan
So its more a „juristic“ topic (FDA approved Test-duration) + a topic regarding to the general use (in face) a area what is subsceptible for aging process

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715353

PmmaFan wrote: @jcregans

Maybe stupid question - but: 1 syringes = 1 cc / ml (??)

Completely product dependent. Most brands of most fillers are 1ml/1cc. I believe Bellafill is 0.8ml per syringe if I remember reading correctly. The HA I've been getting is 1.2ml per syringe. Most usually though it's 1 per syringe.

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715355

• PmmaFan
And what‘s about the skin test 2 weeks before Bellafill?? With LinneaSafe I did not need such test. I think its cause of the bovine. But: On some Bellafill Doc-Webpages is written: skin test is needed - but on other pages its nothing to read about that topic.

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715358

PmmaFan wrote: BellaFill is permanent like LinneaSafe, righ? - Both Pmma.

They only talk often about the „5 years periode…“ cause this was the duration of the FDA Test - And also in fact -especially used in the face- over the years the result will be less cause more wrinkels start with aging + collagen action will of cause go down (with 40 years you have more than with 55 … and so on) - RIGHT ?

Maybe also @Skeptical_One knows a qualified answer.

Yes Bellafill is permanent much like Linnea Safe. The 5 Years were the trial phase in which they can report that "it certainly lasts up to 5 years" which is technically true. No studies/trials last a lifetime, so their manufacturer (Suneva) continues to promote it as a long-term filler that lasts up to 5 years. The reality is that it is permanent, period.

For a more detailed response: the microspheres of PMMA are never 100% identical and tend to fall within a window range of sizes. As long as they are in the "sweet spot", they can induce collagen growth without being broken down or taken away by your body. It so happens that Bellafill and Linnea Safe have nearly identical "ranges of microsphere size" - so there is no reason to believe Bellafill would act any differently. These microsphere sizes are reported in studies and by their manufacturers. I'm revamping our Studies & Trials section of the Phallo-Guide to include all published material to be available to all readers.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715371

• jick975
Rupeka does require you waive the necessary test because I think it takes two weeks to determine. I asked him if he’s ever had an allergic reaction and he said no. He also said his only bad reactions were due to patients messing up their aftercare, otherwise he found the product to be very stable and most patients came back for another full round because they liked the results.

Also confirming that the Bellafill syringes are only .8 cc vice a full 1 cc. So my 15 syringes was actually 12 cc.

Last edit: by jick975. Reason: Selling on mobile

Scheduled with dr Rupeka 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715372

jick975 wrote: Rupeka does require you waive the necessary test because I think it takes two weeks to determine. I asked him if he’s ever had an allergic reaction and he said no. He also said his only bad reactions were due to patients messing up their aftercare, otherwise he found the product to be very stable and most patients came back for another full round because they liked the results.

Also confirming that the Bellafill syringes are only .8 cc vice a full 1 cc. So my 15 syringes was actually 12 cc.

I've asked a few of my Bellafill providers and they said they've never seen a reaction. I think the bovine allergy thing is likely exceedingly rare given this feedback, and I suspect Bellafill's manufacturer (Suneva) included the testing recommendation as means to protect themselves are far as liability is concerned. Mind you, I have no official statistics on this, I just feel that if the carrier was made of ANYTHING that was known to be a potential allergen, the test would have likely been included or recommended.

Imagine if a carrier was made of shellfish tissue, the testing requirement and warnings would be all over the product seeing how common that allergy is in humans. I suspect bovine-related allergies are exceedingly rare (again just a hunch on my part, I have no official statistics and I'm basing this on the fact that the worst I've seen is lactose intolerance lol).

I feel like if milk, leather, or beef hasn't bothered you, I'd be surprised if the carrier in Bellafill would do much worse. Again, this is not a medical opinion, just me pondering aloud.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream