PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Space between ellanse sessions

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 2 days ago #1308715534

Although uncommon, there is risk of the doctor making it too tight. A lot are apprehensive to cut it perfectly tight. I wouldn't ask for "loose" though. Maybe just tell them you don't want it too loose or too tight. The thing is, a good majority of doctors aren't practicing cosmetic circumcisions and won't really listen to your request on where to put the scar line. They do it for a medical purpose. You can find some that will customize it more towards your wants though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abc123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Space between ellanse sessions 3 months 1 day ago #1308715543

Abc123. wrote: @Skeptical_One
Thank you very much for answering, I meant to say dr horn I don‘t know how I got to dr berg. I‘m hesitant about getting ha first, it‘s quite expensive just to dissolve it( which isn’t free either)after a short period of time.

Ah, well being familiar with his methodologies, I'm presuming he might be okay 2-weeks post with Hyaluronic Acid (HA) since his initial round is very low volume; the idea is to induce a mild inflammatory response to acclimate/prepare your penis for a filler that generates more physiological processes (e.g. neocollagenesis/collagen synthesis, angiogenesis), while also identifying potential problem areas (aesthetically) in anticipation of your subsequent round (which would presumably be higher volumes of Ellanse).

Dr. Horn has been doing these for quite some time and the approach has been endorsed by Rejuvall in the States as well (not sure if they got the idea from Androfill or if they too realized the benefits of an initial introduction of HA to your penis in low volumes before subsequent PMMA fillers).

I'm not sure this newer methodology is necessary per-se, but I can see its benefits, especially from the practitioner's point-of-view (i.e. maximizing the chances of a smooth result).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abc123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream