PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What filler and where? Beginners guide to filler in SEA

What filler and where? Beginners guide to filler in SEA 3 months 1 week ago #1308715456

• eastbound
  • eastbound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey,
Heard of Dermal Filler procedures, IMO a good risk-win ratio. I understand these procedures do not increase Erect length, which is fine, but Girth and Flaccid length, that's a major win, and from what I've read I can expect an average of 0.6" Girth improvement with HA, and an assumed deterioration time of 18-24 months. Is it all gone within that time frame or reduction with maintained gain?

Currently, 4.7, 6.5, if this could achieve at least 5.3", that's OK. Flaccid length, not sure there's any data on what to expect there. 'heavier so it hangs more', lol.
Are my expectations reasonable, should I expect more/less?

Where to do it
Based around Hong Kong, can't find any clinic via Google around here. Thailand could be an option, if there’s any reputable place?
Heard of Androfill in AU/EU, recommended?
Any other clinics close to me, that can be recommended?

Method
I understand HA is the safest one?
Any votes for something better with a similar risk, i.e. it's reversible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by eastbound.

What filler and where? Beginners guide to filler in SEA 3 months 1 week ago #1308715457

eastbound wrote: Hey,
Heard of dermal filler procedures, IMO a good risk-win ratio. I understand these procedures do not increase erect length, which is fine, but girth and flaccid length, that's a major win, and from what I've read I can expect an average of 0.6" girth improvement with HA, and an assumed deterioration time of 18-24 months. Is it all gone within that time frame or reduction with maintained gain?

Currently, 4.7, 6.5, if this could achieve at least 5.3", that's OK. Flaccid length, not sure there's any data on what to expect there. 'heavier so it hangs more', lol.
Are my expectations reasonable, should I expect more/less?

Yes, pretty much spot on in terms of your understanding of fillers. I believe a 0.6 inch gain in circumference is a pretty fair expectation from one round, and a likely follow-up round to touch-up natural aesthetics (and add any additional girth if you wish, but always stick to practical goals).

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) will breakdown overtime, however total degradation/dissipation can take upwards to 24 months. Typically, it's usually within 12 months you see some loss, and you'll find the need to top-off (with much less volume than originally injected) to maintain your size goals. Fortunately, HA has a strong safety profile (it's a naturally occurring substance in your body modified by medical device manufacturers to behave as a dermal filler to create volume).

There are also permanent options like PMMA, Megafill, and Dermal Grafts.

There is definitely added weight, and for some can improve the appearance of flaccid length since the implanted material can prohibit full retraction. Erect length on the other the hand is not impacted by the presence of filler or implant. As a side note, overfilling can create a disproportion between glans and shaft, so you will want stick the goals you stated above, which I believe can be done without sacrificing much in terms of natural aesthetics.

eastbound wrote: Where to do it
Based around Hong Kong, can't find any clinic via Google around here. Thailand could be an option, if there’s any reputable place?
Heard of Androfill in AU/EU, recommended?
Any other clinics close to me, that can be recommended?

Proud Urology offers virtually every option on the market, and only a 3-4 hour flight from Hong Kong (they are located in Seoul, South Korea). Very reputable Urological practice, more can be learned by selecting the links found in their Directory Listing link I provided.

James, the Patient Coordinator @Proud_Urology is fluent in English and quite helpful if you needed to coordinate travel arrangements. Given your locality, Proud Urology is likely the best option, or at the very least, worth the initial consideration. Logistics are just as important as value, expertise, and results. The vast majority of patients (irrespective of Clinic or Doctor) will likely need at least one follow-up session if you go the route of dermal fillers -- being within a reasonable flying distance makes them all the more appealing in my opinion.

Androfill is a great International Brand but I can only vouch for their United Kingdom operations. Those outside their U.K. Borders are effectively affiliates, and while having been trained under Androfill in some capacity, can't be vouched for from where I stand, that would be more-or-less a research process on your part.

I would avoid no-namers for the sake of price or convenience. This is your one and only dick, and you ought to be sure whoever is performing their work are Clinics/Doctors who are advancing the field as leaders in the industry and well respected, both among patients and professional peers.

eastbound wrote: Method
I understand HA is the safest one?
Any votes for something better with a similar risk, i.e. it's reversible.

Other than HA, Fat Transfer is regarded by many as a safe alternative since it harvests your own body's tissue (adipose cells), thus a more a subtle inflammatory and immunological response. That said, HA may still win out as the safest because Fat Transfer still requires additional surgical steps (i.e. harvesting fat from the body prior to penis enlargement).

HA is somewhat reversible. If done early and when not much volume is used, you can get most of it neutralized via Hyaluronidase, an enzyme that acts like an "anecdote" to HA -- however, at larger volumes and/or longer durations, some collagen and elastin may result in the presence of this HA (albeit nothing close to the amounts created by permanent & semi-permanent fillers like PMMA and Ellanse), and may prove to be difficult to eradicate 100% of the HA. The good news is that HA will eventually breakdown at one point or another.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

What filler and where? Beginners guide to filler in SEA 1 month 1 week ago #1308716407

• Den-SG
  • Thank you received: 0
I would recommend heading to Bangkok for this. It’s just 3 hours away by plane and hotels are abundant for any type of budgets. Clinics and medical facilities are very good and doctors all speak English.

I’m from Singapore and travel there a few times a year for work and leisure. I’ve been going there for many years so I’m pretty familiar with Thailand.

Last year, I learnt about fillers for penile enhancement and had it done on the next visit. I had HA fillers on my last day there and the next day was on my flight home. It was pain free and fortunately for me almost no swelling and everything was normal. 3 months later I went for a top up and similarly I was on a flight home the next day. Recovery was quick and everything went well. I guess almost too good to be true having penile confidence issues all my life, in 40 minutes I had a new penis and new found confidence.

There are many clinics offering the procedure but I chose HE Clinic as they are the pioneers in offering these services and I heard good reviews. You can google them. Another option is Masterpiece Hospital - Mens health division. They are hugely popular with the locals.

Myself I chose Thailand over Korea due to proximity, cost and familiarity.
Good luck and send me a message if you have questions.

What filler and where? Beginners guide to filler in SEA 1 month 1 week ago #1308716453

I've had a couple of procedures at HE Clinic, three rounds of Shockwave and 3 of PRP. In addition to a prevous PRP in London, I've now gained 1/4 of a Inch of Girth taking me to 5.5 inches, which I'm pretty happy with, even though it's a lot less than the typical filler gain, because it's all actual penile tissue and I was decently big to begin with.

The clinic was professional, smart and clean. The doctors spoke fluent English and took the time to answer questions, even random 'free consultation' ones about varicocele etc, didn't act like they are on another plane of knowledge to us mere mortals (Eastbound I'm in HK too, you'll know what I am talking about), and didn't push unneeded or unasked procedures (endless blood tests etc).

I didn't do fillers but have heard several positive reports for HeClinic now.

Masterpiece seems to be growing in popularity and is very cheap...they use Neuramis which is a Korean filler. We've had one report of a guy getting that filler in London.
The hospital seems much more Thai-oriented but the doctors do appear to speak English. If anyone has experiences of N|euramis I'd be keen to hear more.

I fully agree with Skeptical that you only have one Dick so don't go cheap, but HA is relatively safe and of course reversible if you don't like the outcome.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream