PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)?

Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715636

• bobsaggy
  • bobsaggy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey there. Long time member, first time filler! Excited but a little nervous about how the result will look.

I just did a PhalloFILL treatment with Dr. Billy Cordon a few hours ago. I am going to post pictures in the progress report section soon. He placed a rubber sleeve on my penis and said don't take it off for 3 days. And then to wear it for 7-10 days total. But then I asked if I am supposed to wear it during sleep and he said no.

Don't take it off for 3 days + not wearing it during sleep... both cannot be true.

Does anyone know if you're supposed to wear it during sleep / did any of you do it? Are there risks to doing so?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715639

• jon11
Yes you wear it while you sleep. After 3 days only take it off briefly to shower. Good luck

Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715641

• bobsaggy
Thank you for your reply. Anyone else want to share their experience/advice? @Skeptical_One ?

Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715697

Yes, wear it 24/7
I can’t comment on if there are any risks, but I have not experienced any issues.

I have a card somewhere with instructions they gave me at my first visit. Basically, wear the sleeve round the clock. After 72 hours remove and clean penis and sleeve with anti microbial soap and immediately put sleeve back on. Remove for cleaning at 3 day intervals after that (I break protocol on this one and clean daily). No sex/masturbation for 10 days. Wear sleeve for a total of 3 weeks following treatment.

Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715768

• bobsaggy

Shortround wrote: Yes, wear it 24/7
I can’t comment on if there are any risks, but I have not experienced any issues.

I have a card somewhere with instructions they gave me at my first visit. Basically, wear the sleeve round the clock. After 72 hours remove and clean penis and sleeve with anti microbial soap and immediately put sleeve back on. Remove for cleaning at 3 day intervals after that (I break protocol on this one and clean daily). No sex/masturbation for 10 days. Wear sleeve for a total of 3 weeks following treatment.

I am doing exactly this. But I take it off about twice a day just for a few minutes to readjust it. I hope that is not a problem. But overall it looks quite symmetrical after 6 days. It doesn’t look too much bigger but it’s only my first treatment.

Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)? 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716578

I have not taken off my sleeve yet but my penis is starting to have shrinkage. Do I need a new size?

Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)? 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716581

joshp7638888 wrote: I have not taken off my sleeve yet but my penis is starting to have shrinkage. Do I need a new size?

Perhaps @PhalloFILL might be able to chime in. I think each individual is going to present a unique set of challenges post-op and relying on anecdotal info for things like post-op protocol ought to be cleared by your Performing Physician to be frank; I paged PhalloFILL since they're the creators of the protocol(s) and can help point you in the direction, but ultimately reach out to your Injector(s) for this kind of information.

That isn't to say others can't share their experiences with the sleeve (in-fact, it's helpful to share since it builds a larger knowledge base of user experience), but anything instructed by the Doctor should have any modifications or changes approved by them as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshp7638888

Wear Phallofill sleeve when sleeping (immediate post-treatment)? 4 weeks 15 hours ago #1308716608

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi Josh. Shrinkage isn’t my concern as much as my concern about it slipping off or how easily it stays on. Is the glans retracting into the sleeve? If so I suspect it’s oversized. Who is your provider?

William

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream