• Page:

TOPIC: 10ml of Restylane vs Revanesse Ultra

10ml of Restylane vs Revanesse Ultra 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715640

• Tommel416
  • Tommel416's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi There I’m looking to do about 8-10 syringes of HA filler in Toronto.

I’ve consulted with 2 doctors. One that uses Restylane the other using the Canadian made product of Revanesse Ultra. It seems the Revanesse comes in 1.2ml per syringe unsure about the Restylene.

My question is what is the difference between these 2 HA’s and which one is preferred and why. I’ve found very minimal info regarding the Revanesse Ultra. Does one last longer ? Is one firmer?

Lastly with a 6 Inch Erect penis what sort of gain is expect from 8-10 syringes. Give or take 10ml.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10ml of Restylane vs Revanesse Ultra 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715645

I've had a bunch of HA done in Toronto, from two practitioners and two variants of Revanesse. I'd strongly suggest asking for Contour vs Ultra or perhaps having a consult with my preferred injector, he'll do them for free and even virtually if logistics are tricky for you.

No experience with Restylane. The Revanesse Contour is firmer than the Ultra. Also comes in a 1.2ml syringe. As for gains you'd have to ask your doctor but I'd say you'll get half an Inch if not quite a bit more from that much, especially if you're saying give or take 10ml lol.

I'll send you a PM. Can be a bit more candid there. Feel free to reply if you want details about my two experiences.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by justn8.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream