• Page:

TOPIC: HA and ellanse?

HA and ellanse? 2 months 1 week ago #1308715994

• willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
This is topic for doctors I guess, are there any issues with getting HA after having Ellanse?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA and ellanse? 2 months 1 week ago #1308715995

Not *exactly* the same but since they both function in the same manner it might be somewhat relevant... I've had HA after PMMA with zero issues. Have yet to read a post of anyone getting HA after Ellanse here.

HA and ellanse? 2 months 1 week ago #1308716002

Through my clinical experience, I have found that both hyaluronic acid (HA) and PMMA fillerpolymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) fillers can be expertly and safely employed for penile augmentation, whether they are used together or in a sequential approach, to meet the diverse preferences and objectives of my patients.

Hyaluronic acid fillers are particularly valued for their temporary and reversible attributes, presenting a less risky proposition for individuals exploring penile girth enhancement without a long-term commitment. These fillers deliver instantaneous results in girth expansion and are generally well-accepted by the body, exhibiting a minimal likelihood of adverse reactions. One of the standout benefits of VolumaHA fillers is their adjustability, allowing for fine-tuning to achieve the desired aesthetic and tactile outcomes.

In contrast, PMMA fillers are recognized for their enduring results and are chosen by those who desire a more permanent augmentation. The robustness of PMMA is attributed to its microscopic spheres that maintain their position beneath the skin's surface, thus offering a sustained enhancement in penile circumference. However, given the non-reversible nature of PMMA fillers, it is imperative to engage in a comprehensive consultation to ensure that patients have a clear understanding of the long-term commitment and are well-informed of the potential risks and implications.

While each type of filler has distinct characteristics that might make one more suitable than the other depending on individual circumstances, there are no intrinsic contraindications to using them in a sequential manner. This flexibility allows for a customized treatment plan that can evolve over time to align with the changing desires or satisfaction levels of the patient.
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

HA and ellanse? 2 months 1 week ago #1308716005

• willyWonka
Thank you. I had great Dr's and Ellanse is s great product, but my body seems to not like it. I still want to continue my journey so I may try HA once I'm cleared by my doctor. So I appreciate your input.

HA and ellanse? 2 months 1 week ago #1308716038

I'm new here, I'd like to know how did your PMMA and HA go? I'm considering going to Avanti Derma. I'm doing research about HA too, but doesn't sound as good at PMMA.

HA and ellanse? 2 months 1 week ago #1308716039

• willyWonka
Avanti Derma eas great. Personally I have some second thoughts about Ellanse, which is not PMMA. But mostly personal. What I am dealing with is likely not common and is more of my immune system reactions to foreign body. I like the idea of HA being removable. I'm still doing research on if HA over time stimulates becomes semi permanent.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream