• Page:

TOPIC: Botox injections

Botox injections 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716164

• EZPZ
  • EZPZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I've heard people on here mention Botox injections to keep the penis from retracting and letting it hang loose. When I retract I bunch up and it looks lumpy and uneven, but I look alright when I'm Hanging loose and relaxed. I'm supposed to go to a nude resort in a few weeks and I'm a bit concerned about this.
Is this Botox injection something that I could possibly get my wife's Botox injector to do? She's a nurse practitioner. Or is this just something that is offered at a few of the clinics that do penis filler? I've never seen it offered where I had my injections.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Botox injections 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716171

The common brand name I've seen for it is "Bocox"; they usually want to do PRP type things with it, too. That may help you find someone closer.
I know some of the sponsors offer penile box, but they may not be located in a convenient spot for you in time for your trip. Also, I've read mixed results here in terms of how much relaxation they've gotten and how long it lasts.
There's also things like flomax they give to prevent retraction post procedure.
YMMV, caveat emptor, and so forth.

Botox injections 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716197

There is also "scrotox" for a better hanging scrotum.

On a separate note, two great videos put out by Rejuvall that helps explain both reasons and solutions for turtling (i.e. growers) --> Turtling Syndromes Part 1 & 2

Botox injections 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716245

Now that was cool, i accidentally posted my reply in that thread, realized it, went back to look for a delete button, edited it to add some text saying "trying to delete", and the post deleted itself!

Any way, what I'd posted....
Went through those recently actually! Couple of weeks ago.
I've been going down a rabbit hole to the point I'm reasonably convinced #3 is my affliction www.rejuvall.com/turtling-syndrome/
I have cortisol issues triggered by iron issues (which is a gut health problem I haven't yet figured out; work in progress!). I don't have any generalized anxiety but I think my body may well have adapted to some degree. When I do manually stretch after not very long there's a STRONG tugback reflex, an involuntary hard kegel that's fairly persistent, one negative side of which is likely a hypertonic pelvic floor.

Botox injections 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716250

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
It also seems there is not a concensus on where and how much botox is injected. Seems some practioners are injecting intracavernous and others into the dartos muscles. Seems like doing both would be more effective but costly if it ended up being 200iu total of botox. Some also mix PRP with it. There aren't many research papers either, so probably best to find someone who performs this regularly and has had good results.

Botox injections 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716348

I've heard people on here mention Botox injections to keep the penis from retracting and letting it hang loose. When I retract I bunch up and it looks lumpy and uneven, but I look alright when I'm Hanging loose and relaxed. I'm supposed to go to a nude resort in a few weeks and I'm a bit concerned about this.
Is this Botox injection something that I could possibly get my wife's Botox injector to do? She's a nurse practitioner. Or is this just something that is offered at a few of the clinics that do penis filler? I've never seen it offered where I had my injections.

Hi there! In this case, you really want to find a provider who is a skilled Urologist and has experience performing this procedure.

The human penis is an organ that's just as complex as the human he@rt, so while it may seem as easy as just a syringe of Botox gets injected and you're done, it's really a bit more complicated. You only have one penis, so please don't take the risk of the "quick and easy" route.

I know you're under a time crunch, but you'll end up saving yourself quite a lot of valuable time and even more money in the end by being patient, doing your research, and choosing a provider who is well-versed in this specific ("Bocox" or "Bulltox") procedure.

Unfortunately, a big chunk of our patient population is made up of men who come to us in a lot of physical and emotional pain for procedure repairs because they initially saw a provider who didn't really know what they were doing and messed them up really bad as a result.

Just my $0.02! Best of luck to you, and I hope you enjoy your trip!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream