PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716312

• phillyguy
  • phillyguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Fell victim to this surgeon Dr. Elist. During my intake shrinkage was never discussed, he would say several times that it would change my life. What Dr. Elist and his marketing machine won't tell you is just getting the device installed you will lose 1" of your length. If you have it removed as I did due to infection you lose another 2"-3" inches for a loss, at least for me, was a total retraction of 4". If I was told there was a possibility of shrinkage I would have run for the hills and in no way would have proceeded. I am now left with an almost 100% shrinkage and a 1"-1.5" penis when Erect. I know there are many other guys who have had this same scenario, it's been a painful, horrible emotional experience.

I will never have a girlfriend, I will never get to feel the love of a beautiful woman again, settle down and fall in love, this has been taken from me by this crooked doctor who was very aware of these side affects upon Removal of the Pneuma but never brought them to my attention. It has affected me and my life in such a terrible fashion. I now live a somewhat isolated life and my goal of finding my new wife and settling down he has taken from me.

When I realized what I had allowed him to do to me and the complications of it, I cried very, very hard. You can't say the justice system doesn't work [Administrative Edit: Please do not make anything that could be perceived as a threat, even if rhetorical, hypothetical, or fantastical] . I want him to know how badly he destroyed my life, the pain, embarrassment, suffering, and the loneliness. I can't stand and urinate, I have to sit like a woman. If your new and thinking about the procedure, I can only share my own experience and I wish I have never done it. I wish I had my old penis back, now I feel like a social reject, it has destroyed my self esteem....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716315

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your ordeal. If you can, you should also post your experience on the Penuma subreddit (although it will likely be removed by one of Elist's sycophants, but if a view can read it, you'll have helped that many more people).

If length loss was not disclosed in any paperwork or consultation as a potential complication (which would be strange by now since it happens almost inevitably with every removal, varying in degrees of loss depending on how the scar tissue forms), you may have a legal case against him. Also, despite what I perceive is the ineptitude (or corruption) of the Board of Medicine in California for slapping his wrists with every complaint, you may still want to write one anyways.

Lastly, there is reason to believe you may able to achieve some semblance of normalcy over the next few years. You see, some of that scar tissue might be something a Surgeon can work with, and combining that with a committed long-term stretching/traction regimen may get you back to a size modest enough to let you stand as you urinate, and even venture the dating scene even. There are a few Doctors I'd recommend looking into: Dr. Carney (Atlanta, GA), Dr. Gelman (Southern California), Dr. Alter (Southern California), Dr. Solomon (Southern California), and also a Dr. Brant (Brandt sp?) but I'm not sure where he's located, just heard about him through the penumaproblems subreddit (another good resource for your situation).

If you use PhalloBoards 2.0 SEARCH feature, you'll find a lot of stories similar to yours, and many who have discussed protocols (usually prescribed by a Doctor) that has helped them. Of course, I would ultimately follow the directions of your new physician (obviously don't bother with Dr. Elist again), and I would only go with the names I listed above (they all have experience with Penuma removal, you need someone with that kind of specialization). I hope that helps and I wish you the best, sincerely.

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716316

Nothing is ever hopeless in this day and age.
Nowadays they are constructing functional dicks for biological females who are "transitioning" as they call it; inclusive of penile implants that allow them to achieve an "Erection".
The same implants dudes who've had a radical prostatectomy end up getting.
To the extent you are able to LEGALLY do so, crush his nuts, and simultaneously on another front look into a path forward, even if it involves reconstruction and a Reebok Pump Penis.

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716319

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing following your procedure. It's incredibly tough to deal with complications, but I want to offer you a glimmer of hope. Medical technology, especially in the field of implant and reconstruction, is advancing at a rapid pace, and there is reason to believe that you may be able to regain a sense of normalcy over the coming years. It's important that you seek multiple professional opinions – different experts may offer diverse solutions that could contribute to a positive outcome. Don't let embarrassment or shame stop you everyone of us tries to improve ourselves.

Alongside this, taking care of your mental and emotional health is just as crucial. What you're going through isn't just a physical challenge, but an emotional one as well. Professional mental health care can provide you with strategies and support to navigate these incredibly times and help you process and deal with the emotional impact of your experience.

Dr. Sullivan

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 1 month 3 days ago #1308716502

• phillyguy
Thank you to the guys who responded to my post, I sincerely appreciate your kindness. I've read a few articles where the medical community is now using botox to recover shrinkage. They inject it into the hyper-sensitive muscle(s) that controls shrinkage and allows your penis to leave the body and hang freely again. It lasts 4-6 months then has to be reinjected with botox again. Has anyone seen the studies or articles on this approach?

Last edit: by phillyguy.

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 1 month 2 days ago #1308716508

phillyguy wrote: Thank you to the guys who responded to my post, I sincerely appreciate your kindness. I've read a few articles where the medical community is now using botox to recover shrinkage. They inject it into the hyper-sensitive muscle(s) that controls shrinkage and allows your penis to leave the body and hang freely again. It lasts 4-6 months then has to be reinjected with botox again. Has anyone seen the studies or articles on this approach?

That's going to mitigate retraction, to be clear, it won't do anything for tissue loss. Chatting to someone like Dr Solomon in your situation is a must IMHO. I can't speak for him, and I'm not a doctor, but nowadays there are dudes that've e.g. had their junk blown off in Iraq that end up with doctors basically rebuilding a penis from scratch, with tissue grafts and implants and all kinds of wizardry. If you've lost tissue, I would temper expectations for what you'd gain from Botox. But you get with a skilled urological surgeon your odds of getting back close to a sense of normalcy are better than average.

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 1 month 2 days ago #1308716516

All I can really say is I'm sorry (so very sorry) for the terrible physical and emotional trauma you are dealing with. Listen to the guys above, especially Dr. Sullivan and Skeptical One and his referral of Doctors. I believe with today's technology (as mentioned above) one of them or several could help give you back a life with a sense of normalcy. Reach out to one of the doctors or hell get a consultation with all of them and pick the one who you feel is the right doctor for you. Listen to what they say and see what they can offer in the way of reconstruction and anything else they feel would benefit you. In the meantime if you are healed up from the Removal start a stretching regimen. Start out easy and consistently and let the doctor(s) you speak with know what you are doing and see if they have any feedback on improving the stretching as well as the next path to take to give you your life back. I wish you the best of luck!

Last edit: by Razor350.

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716724

• phillyguy
Thank you so much guys, it's great to feel hopeful and that their may be help for me out there and/or maybe in the near future. My primary problem is my penis has retracted back into my body after Dr. Elist removed the Pneuma devise, and in no way can I pull or get it out. After a ton of research, I was unable to find a surgeon who can reverse this problem. It has retracted approx. 3.5" to 4". Once again, thank you guys for sharing your advise and empathy with me, may God bless you and keep you safe...

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716727

best of luck my man, and if you havent yet - call Solomon or Rejuvall.
Go down swinging!

Had Dr Elist install the Pneuma device, horror story, don't do it 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716731

• phillyguy
Thank you buddy, and enjoy the rest of your day, Phillyguy....

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream