• Page:

TOPIC: HA longevity

HA longevity 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716356

• jon11
  • jon11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Question for long time HA users. How long have you had it ? How often you do you have to top off ? Any unforeseen problems or benefits ? TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA longevity 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716360

jon11 wrote: Question for long time HA users. How long have you had it ? How often you do you have to top off ? Any unforeseen problems or benefits ? TIA

I started in 2021. Very little lost if you do multiple rounds. However it has softened over time. I top it off more for aesthetics than anything probably once a year give or take. Only unforeseen problem is it’s a never ending money pit if you plan to keep it up lol .

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79. Reason: Spelling

HA longevity 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716365

Dickwhitman79 wrote:

jon11 wrote: Question for long time HA users. How long have you had it ? How often you do you have to top off ? Any unforeseen problems or benefits ? TIA

I started in 2021. Very little lost if you do multiple rounds. However it has softened over time. I top it off more for aesthetics than anything probably once a year give or take. Only unforeseen problem is it’s a never ending money pit if you plan to keep it up lol .

Is there any hope for the cost dropping to what it is in the UK? As I understand it's so expensive in the US because the product itself is way more expensive here.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream