PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dangers of injecting non-medically safe substances

Dangers of injecting non-medically safe substances 1 month 1 week ago #1308716402

• Den-SG
  • Den-SG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Just wanted to share an interesting link below. Found this during my reading on HA fillers. I learnt a lot from contributors on this forum and wanted to return the favor. I live in Singapore and had my HA fillers done 6 months back in Bangkok with Dr Chayut, never been happier with the results!

There is a Dr NutJirawee in Bangkok does a lot of reconstruction work for men that have injected non-medically approved/safe substances into their penises such as olive oil, silicone, Vaseline type of fillers. its more common than I would have imagined. some have the substances in for 10-20 years, but the reactions later are very bad. He also does other enhancement procedures.

The links are very graphic, some showing the reconstructive procedures. Many before and after photos, not for the squeamish. Be warned. twitter.com/DrNutJirawee
You can use translate function to read the Thai text.

I also wanted to mention that in Thailand, cosmetic enhancement procedures are very common for both men and women, it is also quite widely accepted, so you will find a very active marketing on social media, numerous hospitals and clinics offering various service whether it's for face/body cosmetic procedures. Medical tourism there is huge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Den-SG.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream