PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Interested in HA filler - Phallofill or Avanti? (Located in San Diego)

Interested in HA filler - Phallofill or Avanti? (Located in San Diego) 1 month 2 days ago #1308716592

• emlot
  • emlot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been reading up on HA filler for a few weeks now after a friend of mine got the procedure done here in San Diego (from a small local clinic). I am interested, but also very very cautious. Safety is always my number 1 concern. I have a great shaped penis, and I don't want to mess it up. Right now it's right in the middle of "average" (I think leaning on the smaller side, but I know everyone says that about their own Dick), and it would be amazing to have just a bit more Girth to play with. I'm not looking for anything dramatic, and I don't have specific Girth goals (NOT looking to get huge), just a small to modest boost that'll make it look a little meatier Flaccid, and maybe even feel a bit more substantial Erect.

For those reasons, I'm most interested in HA filler right now. It seems relatively safe, well tolerated, and reversible if anything doesn't look good. I know they do metabolize away over time, but from everything I've read, it can take a good few years, and some people say that some of it gets retained either way.

While my friend went to that small clinic here in San Diego called Thicken (for all I know, maybe they're great, if anyone knows, please tell me your experience!), I prefer to go somewhere that I know has LOTS of experience with Phalloplasty specifically. I happen to be right in the middle of two options. To the south of me is Avanti in Tajuana, and to the north of me is a PhalloFILL provider in Newport beach (and another in Los Angeles).

So far, PhalloFILL feels like a great option based on my goals. They use only HA, which they say they have found to be the safest and most effective with their specific procedure/application/aftercare, they train providers on this exact procedure, and they start with only small amounts at a time. The downside is that it's hard to find many testimonials from each specific provider, so while the procedure is standardized, I can't really know how this Dr. specifically compares to other PhalloFILL providers around the country. PhalloFILL is also pretty pricy, but they seem to offer a great service overall.

Avanti, on the other hand, seems really well loved and revered on this board, but they also (and I mean no disrespect) seem to be more open to using different types of fillers and compounds (which can have great results, but also aren't always as safe as HA), and potentially in larger quantities. I am SURE I could customize exactly what I want with them, so starting small and using HA would always be an option. I haven't looked at their prices yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's less than PhalloFILL.

I'm still in the process of processing if I really want this, and what my best options are for pursuing it, so any opinions or experiences are very welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Interested in HA filler - Phallofill or Avanti? (Located in San Diego) 1 month 2 days ago #1308716593

Yes, first and foremost, go with trusted providers. That isn't to say "Thicken" isn't a good brand, but there are Clinics up popping up left and right who already use fillers off-label, and upon learning that this (penis enlargement) is an option, offer it because they can. Truth be told, most of the worst work I see are by non-Sponsors.

I know that's easy for me to say, but the fact remains that the VAST majority of traffic never posts even once. Even among Registered Members (you don't need to register to read, only to post, or to purchase Premium Membership to view attachments), I believe on PhalloBoards 2.0 it was like 15% ever posted once or more, it's considerably less here. Most guys do their research, book, and go about their lives. I really wish more guys would pay it forward like the pioneers before them.

The reason I cite those statistics is to explain that there is a lot of back channel information I'm privy to. Emails and Private Messages come my way seeking advice that simply choose not to post publicly. They know with my work here that I treat anonymity like HIPAA (despite not being a Healthcare Practitioner), so I see a lot more than just what goes on publicly. Suffice it to say, most of the worst work (in terms of aesthetic appeal) come from "no-namers."

Also, the Sponsors here not only have been vetted, but have demonstrated a desire to be leading innovators in the field, and that's reassuring. Furthermore, putting their face on this forum takes guts because substantiated negative reviews are permitted (there is no censorship or shilling here). So if someone is willing to embrace Sponsorship of the PhalloBoards, it tells me they want to be a big player in the industry, and not some Family Practitioner-turned-Botox Spa side hustle (no offense to any who may fall under that category, I'm sure there are some who are indeed good at their craft). Sponsorship isn't terribly pricey by a Doctor's/Clinic's standards (I do not disclose financial-specifics other than acknowledging that they are Sponsors, which means exactly that) so if they don't have the guts or pocketbook (i.e. low volume whether because they are extremely new to the scene which implies inexperience or because they put out bad results) to promote themselves on the only site anywhere on the web dedicated to the topic of surgical & non-surgical elective medical male enhancement, why put your one & only penis in their hands? Stick with the "Big Guns" if you want a "Bazooka."

I cannot vouch for the Newport and Los Angeles PhalloFILL Providers (It's only the Headquarter Dallas Location that is an Official Sponsor here), but they have been trained by the PhalloFILL team so you certainly aren't dealing with slouches. On the other hand, Avanti Derma primarily employs Ellanse and Linnea Safe (PMMA) which if you are not comfortable with, I'm not going to try and impose on you other than to say that they have been demonstrably efficacious in the penis long-term (nearly 15 years-ish following its use).

Many start with HA, some like it and don't mind its annual maintenance (every 12-18 months or so, depending on your body's propensity to breakdown foreign bodies), usually requiring less and less volume, making costs manageable (and well worth the investment because its effects are life-changing). Others may prefer the Ellanse or PMMA route afterwards if they were either unsatisfied with HA or found the maintenance to be costly long-term. A lot is to be considered, weighing pros & cons, there is no perfect option, some like the safety profile & non-permanence of something in their penis, while others like to get it one & done and never have to worry about it again. As long as you aren't getting a rigid silicone implant or high volumes of silicone oil inside of you, and stick to the PhalloBoards friendly fillers, you'll be alright (i.e. HA, PMMA, Ellanse, Radiesse, Fat Transfer, and Renuva).

That said, just as I praised Ellanse & PMMA, I will equally praise HA and confirm your understanding that it has the best safety profile among all fillers, because it does. It's already naturally occurring in your body, it's only been cross-linked in a lab to behave more like a dermal filler, somewhat if not mostly reversible (depending on how much volume injected and how soon after you choose to do it), and will EVENTUALLY dissipate in the event you don't like it, meaning you won't need any invasive procedures to remove it surgically (that said, again being as impartial as I can be, it's exceedingly rare for people to get PMMA or Ellanse completely removed when having it originally injected by a legitimate practitioner).

Personally, if it was HA I truly desired, I'd hit up Dr. Tsay ( Additional Link ) in Orange County or fly to the PhalloFILL Office in Dallas ( Additional Link ). Again, not a knock on the Newport or Los Angeles locations, I just can't personally vouch for them, but if it were them vs. Thicken, my bets on the PhalloFILL locations. That said, if you are going to spend what you're spending, I'd take a look at some of the options I mentioned.

Good luck and keep us posted!
The following user(s) said Thank You: emlot

Interested in HA filler - Phallofill or Avanti? (Located in San Diego) 1 month 2 days ago #1308716594

Considering your goals, I would like to affirm that your direction is well-considered. Opting for an HA filler, L like Voluma or Volox, is advisable due to their excellent safety profiles. I recommend starting with a conservative approach, using 5-10 syringes initially and then adjusting as necessary. The recovery period is short, so any additional enhancements can be made without significant inconvenience. I am sure you will love it. Good Luck.
Dr. Sullivan
The following user(s) said Thank You: emlot

Interested in HA filler - Phallofill or Avanti? (Located in San Diego) 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716797

Go HA to start. I’m a PhalloFILL patient from the Houston provider Dr. Clavell. Couldn’t be happier with the result , but understand it took 3 appt, to get there with final contouring. I say start with HA because if you DONT like the result, it is reversible . PMMA like Linnea safe or bellafil is permanent .

Like me if you really like the result , you then may decide to transfer over to a permanent option like PMMA ( my plan , when I can find the time)

As far a safety, going with a known provider or provider group is key. I never had infection or complications other then the expected bruising from sticking needles down there and expanding tissue. Honestly the bruising down there was worse during my vasectomy verses all the of my fill sessions.

Their technique and sterility procedures are as good or better than any I’ve seen in a hospital environment, and better because you aren’t surrounded by sick people lol.

When you pull the trigger, take LOTS of measurements., had I to do it over again I would have done the “clone a Willy “. Pre treatment, and after each session. As you adjust to your new Girth, it will look smaller to you. Pictures help, but I think a physical example of change would be even better ( I commented on a funny situation about this in my treatment thread ). Failing a physical example find one item you will keep that has a size reference ( mine was my king ring) and photograph with this size reference so that 8 months later when you’re in front of the mirror shaving and look down going “ that’s not that big” you can refer back to your reference and go “whoa!!” Guess Inwas mistaken lol

Last edit: by Coastalcock.

Interested in HA filler - Phallofill or Avanti? (Located in San Diego) 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716799

Skeptical_One wrote: Yes, first and foremost, go with trusted providers. That isn't to say "Thicken" isn't a good brand, but there are Clinics up popping up left and right who already use fillers off-label, and upon learning that this (penis enlargement) is an option, offer it because they can. Truth be told, most of the worst work I see are by non-Sponsors.

For fear of seeming like a shill: I wouldn't touch anyone who isn't a direct sponsor with a ten foot pole. Reason being: the guy who did my Volux, and did a fine job with my volux, is now doing silicone droplets. If I hadn't signed up and spent some time reading, I could have a mangled Dick right now. He wasn't even TOO many steps removed from actual sponsors. Nice guy, the volux job was fine, but him advertising silicone now tells me I lucked out in a game of penis roulette.

If nothing else, I would say anyone who's doing a procedure that's known to be sketchy, I'd personally avoid, even if they also do procedures that aren't.
Note: from reading here I've learned things i thought might have been sketchy are in fact NOT sketchy in the slightest. I'd see some worst case PMMA on another board, turns out it was an Elist shill, or someone advertising PMMA that injected silicone oil - I'd blacklisted PMMA based on this, mentally, without adequate reading. I don't worry any more, not if the docs know what theyre doing, and know where it is and isn't safe to go. To the point PMMA is my plan, and I don't worry in the least unless I have some freak genetic condition that I'm unaware of.

Interested in HA filler - Phallofill or Avanti? (Located in San Diego) 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716807

• emlot
  • emlot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks so much everyone for the advice!

Yes, first and foremost, go with trusted providers. That isn't to say "Thicken" isn't a good brand, but there are Clinics up popping up left and right who already use fillers off-label, and upon learning that this (penis enlargement) is an option, offer it because they can. Truth be told, most of the worst work I see are by non-Sponsors.

Very much appreciate you validating this- I wasn't sure how common these smaller clinics are, or how similar the techniques are, but the more I read here, the more I definitely want to go with someone reputable. I've been talking to the PhalloFILL guys a lot (their text-based support guy, Ben, is incredibly responsive and helpful), and I'm pretty sure I want to explore my options with them first. I appreciate that they stick to "one" proven technique, and they aim for very moderate but realistic outcomes rather than just letting people achieve their wildest Girth dreams at any cost (which is fine for those who want to pursue that, but I want someone who will take a very conservative approach here). I know you all recommend the Dallas clinic, but he assured me that their Newport doctor is actually one of (if not 'the') most experience provider they have because he's been doing this procedure long before PhalloFILL existed.

When you pull the trigger, take LOTS of measurements., had I to do it over again I would have done the “clone a Willy “. Pre treatment, and after each session. As you adjust to your new Girth, it will look smaller to you. Pictures help, but I think a physical example of change would be even better ( I commented on a funny situation about this in my treatment thread ). Failing a physical example find one item you will keep that has a size reference ( mine was my king ring) and photograph with this size reference so that 8 months later when you’re in front of the mirror shaving and look down going “ that’s not that big” you can refer back to your reference and go “whoa!!” Guess I was mistaken lol

HA funny enough I was already thinking of doing a clone-a-willy kit before and after as comparison because I do figure it's one of those things where it's hard to fully appreciate the results without seeing the "before". Glad you had a great PhalloFILL experience as well!

Interested in HA filler - Phallofill or Avanti? (Located in San Diego) 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308716822

itgoesthud wrote: For fear of seeming like a shill: I wouldn't touch anyone who isn't a direct sponsor with a ten foot pole. Reason being: the guy who did my Volux, and did a fine job with my volux, is now doing silicone droplets. If I hadn't signed up and spent some time reading, I could have a mangled dick right now. He wasn't even TOO many steps removed from actual sponsors. Nice guy, the volux job was fine, but him advertising silicone now tells me I lucked out in a game of penis roulette.

I think if anyone follows your post history will know you aren't a shill. I think this site's history of 14-ish years has already established this site's credibility in terms of impartiality, skepticism, and scrutiny, especially as it pertains to more dangerous & high risk methodologies. Every Moderator who has ever overseen the discourse here were volunteers I had not known prior, and were very much capable of exposing this site or myself of any intentional misinformation.

This might come as a surprise to many here (given my overzealous abhorrence of silicone oil in the penis), but micro-droplets via Silikon1000 (FDA approved silicone filler) in spot-correcting very minor contour irregularities may not be all that bad. We're talking single digit cc's (mL's) at most. This pales in comparison to the kind of silicone oil that some (blacklisted) providers employ, pumping easily 60-80+ cc's (mL's) in a single-go. When you add up two, or even three+ rounds, it really becomes worrisome. The propensity for migration and the potential for severe inflammatory reactions make it unfit for penile enlargement, period.
*(For context and reference, most other fillers seldom exceed 25-30 cc's/mL's in a single-go)*

That said, as always, elective enhancements of our penis through non-surgical injections or surgical means aren't without risk. However, there are some more acceptable than others, and some that are simply too unacceptable in terms of safety and efficacy.

It should also be noted that even the Silikon1000 recommended micro-droplet technique is seldom (if ever) used by any Sponsors any longer, just because the filler in it of itself is too problematic (that isn't to say the technique itself is invalid). Avanti Derma discontinued its use years ago, and so did Dr. Victor Liu. As it currently stands, not a single Sponsor provides silicone oil injections, despite having access to it legally off-label (i.e. Silikon1000). My biggest concern with those who still offer it is how they manage to charge what they do at the volumes they inject... makes you wonder if any FDA fillers are even involved in their so-called "proprietary fillers." A even a big head scratcher when you realize the legal implications of pumping guys with a mystery cocktail and refusing to divulge the specifics of the filler; this isn't some Willy Wonka special recipe, every patient is entitled to their medical documentation, and what's been injected into their body should be no less important.

Anyways, I thought I'd chime in on the silicone topic because as far I know, silicone oil (Loria & cronies) and the rigid silicone implant (Elist and cronies) still seem to do high volume business, allocating some of their profits obtained through unethical medicine to push content like the PhalloBoards further down the search results. Shame on Google, there isn't a source out there that discusses these topics anywhere else, to the extent that it does, for as long as it has, and that's even with me trying to invest my own money in staying relevant against this "ogres" ("giants" would be unintentionally complimentary). Still find myself fighting an uphill battle :side: :angry: :huh: .

PSA over, please resume topic at hand.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream