TOPIC: 1 week post HA filler

1 week post HA filler 4 weeks 1 day ago #1308716649

• Hisr
  • Hisr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well. I am exactly 1 week post HA filler injection. I had 10 cc of Teosyal Ultra amistered with use of a cannula. I have noticed a significant increase in Flaccid length and Girth, but when Erect, I can definitely still feel the "squishy" feeling of the filler and there are still some lumps. I don't feel as though it has integrated into the surrounding tissue.

I am massaging regularly to help spread the filler evenly, but I was wondering if anyone had specific advice on this? Perhaps it is still too early on for the filler to have fully settled. Any comments are appreciated. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week post HA filler 4 weeks 1 day ago #1308716650

Just keep following your post-op instructions, it's too early to say anything about it short of any complications (which from what you describe sounds like a normal part of the process). When it comes to dermal fillers, you're almost always inevitably (like 99% of the time) going to have a subsequent appointment to touch-up, revise, and/or add more Girth anyways.

It's a process, a marathon even. Let your body do the work, the massaging is typically for the short-term to ensure the filler stays evenly spread (or conversely, to prevent filler from clumping and creating nodules). You'll likely feel some unevenness with your fingers, but that's because you know your penis better than anyone else. Don't allow that to alarm you, and try not to obsess over very small matters, especially if they are not complication-related (which with Hyaluronic Acid a.k.a. HA is uncommon).

Teosyal is more common Internationally if I'm not mistaken, do you mind if I ask where you got yours injected?

1 week post HA filler 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716843

• Emmitt
  • Thank you received: 2
I’m curious about the same things. I have pictures to post for the forum and was trying to kind of let it settle before I got to showing before and afters. I got mine done exactly 8 days ago and Flaccid I have plenty of imperfections such as lumps and unevenness. I’m currently waiting to see what the doc says about these concerns then I will let you know and maybe you can get something from it along with whatever your doctor is saying as well. How are you doing with the sleeve and does anyone know on average how long it takes for the filler to set?

1 week post HA filler 2 weeks 19 hours ago #1308716857

• Hisr
@Skeptical_One Thank you very much!

3 weeks out and it did even out quite a bit. Still 2 small lumps on one side, but these are slowly going down with consistent massage. I feel as though certain fillers can take several weeks to completely settle. I was advised to wait 6 weeks before resuming pumping. However, this is likely to vary from individual to individual.

I got the procedure done in southern Ontario, Canada.

Last edit: by Hisr.

1 week post HA filler 2 weeks 19 hours ago #1308716859

• Hisr
@Emmitt

It has been ~3 weeks for me and the appearance has improved dramatically from when I was 8 days post-procedure. I have been very consistant with massage to spread the filler as evenly as possible and I feel as though it is still settling.

As @Skeptical_One said, this is a procedure that can require some tuning up.

Try to continue with massage consistently in an erect and flaccid state. Patience is key. Looking forward to hearing about your progress!

Last edit: by Hisr.

1 week post HA filler 2 weeks 5 hours ago #1308716882

Mind if I ask what clinic? I've had mine done in Toronto as well.

I'd suggest gentle massaging and otherwise over the course of several weeks it should even itself out a bit more. Mine has always vastly improved over the course of several weeks as the filler expands and integrates and your tissue relaxes. I had a firmer spot on my right side near base for instance and even the difference from yesterday to today is quite a lot better. It always does this for me.

Last edit: by justn8.

1 week post HA filler 1 week 6 days ago #1308716902

• Emmitt
@Hisr Today is day 10 and it does indeed get better. With the massaging the lumps went down and as you’ve mentioned the filler just isn’t settled yet. I’m optimistic about the outcomes and already have my next appointment set next month. Thanks for the insight and will absolutely post my progress soon. I drive for a living so time is scarce but most likely at my next appointment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaronnthompson33

1 week post HA filler 6 days 17 hours ago #1308716989

Hello, I drive for a living too and have my HA filler appt next week, how are you doing and how many cc did you have first time?

1 week post HA filler 6 days 16 hours ago #1308716991

• Emmitt
@Aaronnthompson33 Hello Aaron, im doing well and I’d suggest you take a week off after your appointment that’s what I did and when I got back to work I realized it was the best decision. While I don’t know how many cc’s were administered I do know it was 7 vials for my 1st go around hope this helps but I’ll ask at my next appointment though.

1 week post HA filler 6 days 16 hours ago #1308716992

Awesome, so can I ask...what was your before and after Girth or size and does it feel normal yet... I do mine next week and I'm nervous..thank you

1 week post HA filler 6 days 14 hours ago #1308716994

• Emmitt
Sure.. My before Girth was 5 and 1/8th of an Inch and right now I’m 5 and 3/4 of an Inch Erect measurements. I did experience quite impressive swelling so not sure if it’ll stay there or go down a bit more as it settles a little more but I have had sex a few times and it still feels hard Erect and the filler sat pretty good during. I checked after to see if it moved and it didn’t to my delight. When Flaccid I do notice 1 or 2 imperfections but I’ve only had 1 appointment so far so I’m sure it’ll be addressed. As far as soreness goes that has improved significantly at this point (and for me it’s day 16) the only thing off to me is I’m still a little raw from the sleeve rubbing on my skin when Erect which was a different issue that got fixed with a bigger sleeve.

1 week post HA filler 6 days 9 hours ago #1308716996

Not to be rude but any before or after shots. And are your happy you did it?

1 week post HA filler 5 days 21 hours ago #1308717020

• Emmitt
Hello Aaronn and any other readers sorry for the late response I’ve been driving all day but sure I’ll attach some pictures. I was going to do it after my 2nd round but we’re here now lol. Anyway the sequence is Flaccid before, Flaccid after, Erect before, Erect after, the last picture will be of the swelling a few days afterwards as I mentioned there was some impressive swelling. I think I’ve pretty much lost all the swelling and will retain this size until a couple of weeks from now. Please pardon the skin irritation with the after I believe I mentioned I had a heck of a time with that sleeve and had to get a bigger one as it was irritating me. In addition to that I am uncircumcised but all my life my penis never retracted into the skin even the doctor said they didn’t notice I was uncut. However due to the procedure I had to have the skin pulled over the glands(very uncomfortable for 1st 2 weeks) until it’s done healing you will notice this in the pictures. It being back also caused rawness on the underside of the skin while in the sleeve so doc had me pull the skin over for the process ending the irritation. I’m happy for you and I know it’s still early (I have 14 vials left) but so far I am very happy and really enjoying the journey so far as well. I can’t wait to ask you in few weeks how you like it as well cheers.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yup

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream