• Page:

TOPIC: Debating on Third Round

Debating on Third Round 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716802

• Apollore
  • Apollore's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Let me first start by saying I have had two rounds at Avanti Derma and I am more than impressed by their professionalism and work they have done.

Ian and Dr Morales made me feel so comfortable during both my procedures. PMMA has absolutely changed my life in regards to my confidence. My first procedure was done last February of 2023. I started at 4.5" Girth and had amazing results that yielded me close to .75 Inch of gains - I don't think I could have asked for a better outcome.

However, just two months later of April 2023, I decided to have my second procedure and only gained .25". This may be due to a short turnaround between procedures or simply because there is not much more filler that can be fit or collagen that can grow. A year later, I can still say I made a great decision and the difference of an Inch in Girth is life changing.

Right now, just out of pure desire, I am thinking of going for round 3. I would love to be at 6" or 6.25".. my question is more so for those who have had more than 2 procedures - did you see a bigger gain in your 3rd than your 2nd? I believe the gain discrepancy between the 1st and 2nd procedure is quite common and it being a year later, I am more likely to see closer to a half Inch in gains that I am desiring. My only hesitation is spending around $5,000 again and not yielding the result I am looking for.

Does anyone have a similar experience? Appreciate any insight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Apollore.

Debating on Third Round 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716804

How much ML millilitres did you get each time?

Debating on Third Round 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308716826

If I did the math correctly, you're hovering around 5.5" MSEG? In my opinion, that's the sweet spot for girth, and I've been recorded on many occasions (especially on other PE sites) stating that anything beyond that begins the diminishing returns trend.

If you are single, I'd test it out, you're probably at or close to Magnum XL. If you have a partner, try and see if it doesn't make quickies, oral, or anal prohibitive because of girth. On the previous iteration of this site ( PhalloBoards 2.0 ), there was a near unanimous agreement that having access to girth on an outpatient basis was addictive, especially if you could afford it. What I recommend anyone going into this is to set a realistic and reasonable goal. If you've achieved that, test drive it for a while before making any more decisions.

I'm assuming you had some goal/figure in mind, would you say you've achieved that? And if you haven't, would you say you're happy with where you're at?

And I should note, diminishing returns doesn't just mean narrowing pool of partners and/or sexual acts, but also risking aesthetics. Like any other cosmetic enhancement (think lips or breasts on a woman), going overboard could draw scrutiny; PMMA is permanent, the only reason to reverse it (which requires invasive removal) is if you are experiencing undesirable outcomes (be it poor aesthetics or complication, and even then removal should be a last resort).

If you are seriously considering one more round, also consider your length and how much you retract, and how they play role in how much you can push the envelope -- (1) longer shafts can take more product without being as high risk for aesthetic irregularity and (2) show-ers (as opposed to growers) fare better with more filler inside of them. In addition, Avanti Derma's aim is aesthetics-over-size (their now retired Founder Dr. Casavantes would describe it as "enhancement-vs-enlargement," and how he prefers the former). This means that they often will take a more conservative approach with little feedback from a patient, and cautious with higher volumes when requested by a patient.

In addition to Dream's question regarding volume injected (cc's/mL's), could you share your flaccid and erect length, and if you describe yourself as more of a show-er (flaccid hangs naturally) or grower (penis often likes to retract like a turtle)? This can help better tailor our advice.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Debating on Third Round 2 weeks 22 hours ago #1308716860

• Apollore

Dream wrote: How much ML millilitres did you get each time?

My first round was 9x30% + 12x10% for a total of 21cc and my second round was 10x30% + 7x10% for a total of 17cc so 38cc all together

Debating on Third Round 2 weeks 22 hours ago #1308716861

• Apollore
I appreciate the reply!!

Yes I’m sitting around 5.5” - I am very sexually active and I have never had any complaints - even when I used to be 4.5”. It’s definitely safe to say my sex life has changed and I would say for the better - not only performance wise, but also just me overall confidence.

I originally had the 6” goal in mind when I was all said and done with PMMA. I do pump using 2.175” cylinder a couple times a week still and I will grow to 6.25”. I’ve had sex at both 5.5” and 6.25” - and you made a great in regard to diminishing returns especially when it comes to oral sex; however, having that Girth of 6.25” is a great feeling. I am certainly leaning toward my third round, I just wanted to have at least another half Inch of growth

My Erect bone pressed is 6.8” and I’m definitely a Grower. I retract a ton, but I’ve never had any issues in regards to aesthetics

Debating on Third Round 2 weeks 18 hours ago #1308716872

I think you can safely do 3 rounds generally speaking. The technology is better now so I think the chance of a good "ideal" outcome is better.

But temper your expectations and for god sake understand this from someone who has had close to 6" Girth for 10 years - women don't care as much as you think they do.

It is all in your brain. So if you do it do it for yourself and accept it won't come out how you want it to but however it comes out it will be in the vast probability space "acceptable"

If size is your goal space it out, let your body heal, be conservative, go with reputable doctors who have great support staff and good facilities, good product etc.

Take your time and relax and enjoy the process. Big dicks need to come off a pedestal because it is mostly a guy thing. I've had the most bizarre adventure with penile enhancement.

I feel like I can speak from a great depth of experience on the topic.i am happy that I did not mix and match technology and products/doctors. That seems to be an aesthetic dead end.

But even then, as I said I think it matters way less to women then we think. If you can give a woman kids and raise them - that's how you please a woman.

Last edit: by Buttercups2.

Debating on Third Round 2 weeks 13 hours ago #1308716875

"I’ve had sex at both, 5.5” and 6.25”" (an d 4.5'') Apollore

Would be very very interested in how women reacted to this 2 sizes! (or 3 sizes!), would appreciate you expanding on this.
Like just from looking/comments or differrences in vaginal (and or anal).
(I wrote about my experiences with different sizes in this thread:
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...r-dr-n.html?start=75
and a relevant thread: phalloboards.info/forum/lust-love-vanity...like-them-to-be.html )

Buttercups2 "I've had the most bizarre adventure with penile enhancement." i would be very interested in what your experiences were with different sizes

Debating on Third Round 2 weeks 9 hours ago #1308716879

Hey Dream, I don't want to sidetrack this topic because it is a very valid one.

I think the debate about a third round needs to be a serious one. I think almost no matter what you start with by the time you're at 3 rounds, you're probably dealing with the largest penis anyone you know has ever seen. Including yourself.

The coles notes of my story are that when I was 5.1 EG my wife cheated on me with a man much larger than me. Or so she made me think that the reason she cheated was because of hos Dick. She cheated because he was able to seduce her and play on her lust and he caught her in a moment where she was craving a big one.

When I was done round 2 she cheated on me with a man much smaller than me. If even 5x4.25EG. He did this because caught her at a moment where she was craving a normal penis. He was able to seduce her.

My reaction? Round 3. Is it logical? No. Does it point out a secret compass that drives penile enhancement? Absolutely.

Most importantly don't do it for others. Do it because it is what you want to do. I feel like many old timers here will understand the nugget of truth at the center of this "enlightenment"

Truth be told women come in all shapes and sizes and temperaments. You cannot satisfy them 100% of the time all of the time no matter what you have downstairs. Her preferences can and will change (just like yours) with the smell of a man, or the look he gives her in the eye, or the promise of filling her need.

There is way more to life. Life is much more complex.

Of course I could, and might elaborate, and add a final entry to my journey. But if this messed up story helps one man (one more, as I am patient zero in this story) overcome mental sickness created by penis anxiety then somehow it is all worth it. Absolutely worth it.

It is too early to talk about reactions as I am fresh out of round three, but I don't even need to crush some poor woman's box. I already know what the outcome is. I think I will try to sum it up as Penile Enhancement is a path to coming to acceptance about the truth and nature of sexual preference of others and yourself.

The grass is indeed greener.

This is not to say that you should not venture to greener pastures.

The grass will be different, it will be new, it will answer questions for you. I hope this last round will cure my mental sickness through this learning by doing.

Mental sickness caused by penis anxiety is a very very real thing. I have seen phalloboard members commit suicide over penis size. This stuff is no laughing matter. 45% of men are unsatisfied with their size. How many men kill themselves because of worry about their junk?

This board might have even saved my life if I am truthful. It isn't a lie. How many men never find this board or find out how to learn about their sickness? Severe penis anxiety is very very real and destroys men's lives. It fills them with adrenaline, fear, depression, loss of hope and productivity. This is so core to the thread of debating round 3. You need to zen out on some of these ideas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abo, Dream, Den-SG

Last edit: by Buttercups2.

Debating on Third Round 1 week 6 days ago #1308716899

• Apollore

Dream wrote: "I’ve had sex at both, 5.5” and 6.25”" (an d 4.5'') Apollore

Would be very very interested in how women reacted to this 2 sizes! (or 3 sizes!), would appreciate you expanding on this.
Like just from looking/comments or differrences in vaginal (and or anal).
(I wrote about my experiences with different sizes in this thread:
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...r-dr-n.html?start=75
and a relevant thread: phalloboards.info/forum/lust-love-vanity...like-them-to-be.html )

Buttercups2 "I've had the most bizarre adventure with penile enhancement." i would be very interested in what your experiences were with different sizes

My experiences with 4.5" girth was the majority of my life before PMMA - I never had any complaints, but definitely no "WOW" comments either lol. I always have treated sex as making sure the other woman was taken care of - so I concentrated (and still do) on foreplay especially myself going down first. But I always wanted to be bigger - mostly for my own self esteem

Fast forward to 5.5" girth and even 5.75" with cock ring this last year - I definitely have had a lot more "You're thick" "You fill me up" "Your dick is perfect" and this is when the trouble with oral sex came into play - way less deep throating and anal never being a thing - not that it's something I've particularly cared for. But overall, the sex is definitely been better and women absolutely love it. It's 100% been a self esteem booster

When I pump to 6.25", I have had comments such as, "It's so big" "You were born like this?" "That's a tree trunk" "You're going to need to be gentle" "You're going to destroy me" Just to name several lol.. The sex is still great and no one has had any issues besides maybe only being able to go one round, but I find this to be rare. What I think actually matters more than size most of the time is EQ. The P Shot given to me at Avanti is so beneficial for my erection quality that I may ask for 2 this time or I may just get them twice a year.

Therefore, this round 3 decision really is solely an ego boost for myself when I firmly believe I can say that I am done with additional procedures. As Buttercup said, size really only matters to guys. A woman can cheat on you regardless of penis size. What matters more is how you treat them and how you take care of them in bed. But I agree penile anxiety and insecurity is a real thing - which is why were here and I am very grateful to have found this forum years ago before deciding PMMA and Avanti Derma was the place for me. If I can get to 6" after this round 3, I'll be satisfied. I already am a lot more confident and feel better about my size now after 2 rounds. I will log a progress report when that round is scheduled - sometime around late May. Appreciate everyone in this community!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, Den-SG

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream