• Page:

TOPIC: PMMA / Elllanse Vs HA Risks

PMMA / Elllanse Vs HA Risks 1 week 6 days ago #1308717129

• Chip2th
  • Chip2th's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I received HA filler a couple months ago, only 13 ml.

Everything went well but instead of going back for more HA I’m considering switching to more permanent options like PMMA or Ellanse.
Can someone please help me understand the level of risk with PMMA or Ellanse.
I understand the permanent nature of PMMA is an issue should something go wrong but what are the realistic odds I will experience a severe problem with PMMA or Ellanse?
Do they have a higher rate problems compared to HA or is it just the permanence factor? I know Ellanse isn’t permanent, so they say.

Do you guys think a 1.5 Inch gain is relatively safe? What about 2 inches?

Original size is 7 “ length 4.5 mid shaft.

Also I heard it takes 2 months for the HA enzyme to breakdown the HA , I really don’t want to tell my new girlfriend about it but there is no way around it if she’s going to see and feel it get smaller. Any suggestions dancing around this.

Just doesn’t seem to make sense to keep spending money on HA and continuing the injections.

I’d love to hear your guys thoughts on making the leap to PMMA or elannse.

Lastly does anyone know of you can add HA after you get PMMA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Chip2th.

PMMA / Elllanse Vs HA Risks 1 week 6 days ago #1308717130

Looking at PMMA myself. There are several here that went HA then PMMA , some had HA dissolved first some didn’t . And there are a few members here that had HA after PMMA.

I would reach out to PMMA providers before I dissolved the initial investment. And you wouldn’t have to face shrinking Dick issues with the GF

Just my thoughts

Last edit: by Coastalcock. Reason: Interposed ha and pmma

PMMA / Elllanse Vs HA Risks 1 week 6 days ago #1308717132

• Chip2th
  • Chip2th's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I’ve talked to providers just curious what others guys and in my shoes think

Thanks for the reply

PMMA / Elllanse Vs HA Risks 1 week 5 days ago #1308717148

I'm more worried about the Boeing aircraft I might take to get PMMA dropping out of the sky and having my parents find out I died on the way to get Dick filler, than I am the actual PMMA going wrong with one of the top shelf injectors here. Seriously, I'm looking at airlines that use Airbus or Embraer, the complications aren't even on my mind.
Due diligence is to tell you the risks, odds, etc, as most doctors would - but that's my unfiltered statement on where my head is at with all of it. I wish Avanti were in Nuevo Laredo or Matamoros because I'd just drive it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JJones928

PMMA / Elllanse Vs HA Risks 1 week 4 days ago #1308717160

itgoesthud wrote: I'm more worried about the Boeing aircraft I might take to get PMMA dropping out of the sky and having my parents find out I died on the way to get dick filler, than I am the actual PMMA going wrong with one of the top shelf injectors here. Seriously, I'm looking at airlines that use Airbus or Embraer, the complications aren't even on my mind.
Due diligence is to tell you the risks, odds, etc, as most doctors would - but that's my unfiltered statement on where my head is at with all of it. I wish Avanti were in Nuevo Laredo or Matamoros because I'd just drive it!

@itgoesthud so damn funny :lol: :lol:

PMMA / Elllanse Vs HA Risks 1 week 4 days ago #1308717161

I could wish they were in Nuevo progresso too lol.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream