PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Going under the knife

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1280095066

Alchemist wrote: Quick update. My surgery is booked for December 2nd. I looked at PMMA but the look is not to my personal taste, I prefer a more natural looking taper. I\'m going with Sr Solomon.

Im looking forward to your thread... I wonder how much of a gain you can get from this procedure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279976384

I was about 4.5\" EG x 5.1\" EL
I am currently 5.8\" EG x 6.1\" EL

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279971279

@ckingm what was your starting size and whats your stats now after both procedures?

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279970094

I\'m in the UK so would have to pay for flights and accommodation three times though, that could add 5k, so not any cheaper overall.

I emailed dr c 2 days ago and have not had a reply yet. I am keen to hear from him as the PMMA sounds relatively quick and easy.

Flights will cost me more to Southern California than Philli. It\'s an 11hr flight to lax, 8 to Philli

I\'m pretty sure most people are put off dr S because of cost, but that doesn\'t mean he is not good

Mustang2020 wrote: Have you considered PMMA for Girth after reading this site? Ths cost after three rounds will be about $10k or less. considering you only are looking for Girth, seems that PMMA may be a lot less invasive than Girth surgery...

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279964447

Have you considered PMMA for Girth after reading this site? Ths cost after three rounds will be about $10k or less. considering you only are looking for Girth, seems that PMMA may be a lot less invasive than Girth surgery...

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279964440

@ alchemist no for width dont go to doctor rosenthal... dr rosenthal is only good for lig cut. if u want width the best way to go is dr luis Casavantes aka dr c. i know there is alot of confussion between dr Casavantes and dr camacho since they both call him dr c. but dr Casavantes does PMMA only and dr camacho does lig cut only.

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279963996

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279963963

I\'ve been told be Dr R that he won\'t do thickening and Circumcision at the same time. I had a consultation with Dr S and he was very nice and straightforward about everything.

I\'ve been told he uses a board certified anaesthesiologist, others use a nurse. He also has a proper surgery not just an office.

Another thing swaying me to Dr S is that he doesn\'t use allo/Belladerm but a thicker material which can be used in a full wrap without layering. This will gives better results (he used alloderm previously). It also reduces infection risk vs layering.

He says that I can expect 30% after all healing, and that most reduction people experience over a period of a year is actually post operative swelling going, which lasts that long - even if people don\'t want to believe it. The materials used are not absorbed.

I\'ve decided against lig cut, because Flaccid length is not that important to me, and I can stretch to get some gains.

I\'m married with kids so enjoyment for my wife and the Girth when Erect are my main aims.

Cost for this surgery is $15k with Circumcision.

I\'m pretty much decided on proceeding, because despite the extra cost, it\'s worth it to not need more done in the future - which of course could make the cost the same or more.

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279962173

@ckingm

Thanks a whole lot for sharing your story, it would be nice to get more Dr. Rosenthal experiences on this forum. If possible, would you be willing to update our Patient Directory? I know not all of our members take the time to do this, but patients who have had multiple procedures are especially resourceful to both the forum and its members. Please consider it if you are willing to be available to the forum, much the same way the forum was available to you. Thanks again!

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279960294

I have followed PhalloBoards for a long time. I am very thankful for the information and experiences shared as they helped me in my search and decision making. I basically have not posted anything as pretty much everything seems to have been answered before and it takes me a long time to write in english as it is not my main language. However, this topic is along side my alley and I wanted to give something back.
I had triple augmentation with Dr Rosenthal about seven years ago. My experience was for the most part positive. I never experienced any major problems during healing. Basically I had no pain, though, I did experience minor swelling and bruising. Right after surgery I gained about an Inch in Girth, however once the swelling went down it settled at about .8 of an Inch. I did have a small gap on the right side close to the glans, I don't think it was very noticeable. A couple of months after surgery, alloderm felt like it was my own tissue. Lengthwise, I guess I was one of the lucky ones, because I gained close to an Inch, eventhough I did not hang for long. I was very happy with the results. The problem with alloderm was that as years progressed I did notice that very slowly I was loosing some of the initial Girth gain. Probably the most I had left was about .60 of an Inch and the thing I liked the least was that I was starting to become a \"shrinker\" again. I wrestled with the idea of going for a second round. I was not very thrilled at the thought of going through general anesthesia and the risks involved. That's when I came across this blog where PMMA was initially being discussed. That was over two and a half year ago. At the time, one of my main concerns was how would PMMA interact with alloderm. I read a lot, consulted with Wade, did my homework and made up my mind on going for what I thought would give me the best possible outcome with the least amount of risk. So far I am equally happy with my PMMA results. The PMMA procedure went along very smooth. The results were incredible. I never discussed with Dr C. how much I wanted to gain but rather I went along with his judgement, after all, I did my research and I felt confident with his experience. The one thing I was not interested in was asking for too much and obtaining the \"corn dog\" look. I know some people don't mind it, but it was not for me. Dr C corrected the gap from alloderm and gave me a tapered look. Right after the procedure, I gained about an Inch, definitely a confidence/ego booster. I ended up keeping about .40 of an Inch and that was to be it for me, or so I thought. This thing is addictive.

This year, I went for a second round, right after surgery, I gained close to an Inch and a half. I freaked out. Fortunately, within a couple of days, the swelling went down half and Inch, then another quarter of an Inch. Thats when I decided to give it a test run and in my case it was not fun. It was too large. My gal did not enjoy it. In my case, that was proof that larger is not always better. It was not until I lost an additional 1/8 to 1/4 of an Inch that things started to become enjoyable. In the end, I got to keep only .30 of an Inch from the second round.
Overall I am very satisfied both with alloderm and PMMA. The results feel and look very natural, I never experienced any complications, and both procedures helped me gain a confidence that at the time perhaps I lacked. If asked, I would do any of the two procedures again. No doubt about it. The difference is that when I made the decision to have alloderm, PMMA was not an available option. Now, if interested only in Girth, I would go with PMMA, however if extra length is desired, no doubt I would consider surgery. I can only attest to my experience, both Dr Rosenthal and Dr C and his team were very competent and profesional and the results lived up to my expectations. In the end, you are the one who will have to put up with the results of your decision making. Both alternatives have their positives and negatives, different costs and risks involved. I echo one of the previous posts, do your research correctly.

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279958418

alchemist dont settle for the high rates of dr Solomon... go to dr rosenthal in california he does the same surgery for only 3500. dr Solomon charges 6 thousand too expensive.... be smart... go to dr rosenthal

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279958395

x4 labs

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279954106

Thanks. What stretching device is good to go for?

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279953515

If you keep reading on the forum for a couple of months, and do your research correctly, You will probably come to the conclusion that PMMA has been the most effective, non invasive, no-bullshit method out there, that provides most promising reults. In my honest opinion, one should not undergo lengthening procedure as many have stated that it does not provide Erect length gains (only Flaccid). And with Your current stats what I would do is: do a stretching routine which may give you an Inch or so over a period of 6 months (depends on the person) and then go for PMMA to gain some Girth.

Going under the knife 10 years 6 months ago #1279949752

After reading on this forum, i\'m now considering Dr Mark Solomon, but the costs seem high.

Any Dr Solomon patients able to say if they were happy with results, and how long they lasted?

And how about Dr. Casavantes and PMMA, seems like a good option for Girth?

• Page: