PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Still good results from Dr C?

Still good results from Dr C? 9 years 4 months ago #1285353143

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I agree with Hoddle. I actually don\'t understand guys with 5\"+ Girth wanting the surgery. I won\'t get there even after 5 rounds and the trauma of \'invisibility\' and my age (getting close to 40). I might end up spending 5K USD (I don\'t need to pay for flights or hotels) just for having it done and I still won\'t be 5\" and who knows whether I\'ll be happy with the result after all. I just don\'t get it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Still good results from Dr C? 9 years 4 months ago #1285352890

At just 23 years old, personally, I think you are better off sticking to Jelqing. 5.25\" is a decent Girth and 5.5\" is very desirable in my opinion. So if you can achieve that via Jelqing, then stick with it.

Still good results from Dr C? 9 years 4 months ago #1285388621

biggg1 wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: It\'s definitely not, but you\'ve certainly got the PhalloBoards mindset.

You would be right if I never had women say that to me countless times lol

Our whole western society (and for that matter most societies) are based on bigger is better while in reality bigger is NOT always better.

Yesterday I was looking at some TV\'s in Costco, and all the ads on the TV boxes were suggesting the higher the spec numbers are, the better the TV is and of course some of it is true (1080P vs 720 for example). In reality, most of these TV\'s were excellent and would look perform great once they are not siting next to each other at the store.

From the day we are born, it is programmed into our brain that more is better, more money, more cars, bigger dicks is what we should be working for. It is subliminal of course but it is there.

I think most men think that women want a bigger Dick and they come to this board with this mind set (I do not blame them, I was one of them) and this may have created this PB mindset

It takes a lot of thinking, analyzing, mind de-programming and a lot of self security to negate the \"bigger is better\" concept.

• Page: