PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements!

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710650

• skiman
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
Dr. Liu told me that there are others from this board that have had the procedure done, but so far for some reason I'm the only one who has posted, and when I put the question out about it prior to having my procedure done, no one that has had it responded. Screen2345 has also had the dermal graft procedure, but not through Dr. Liu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monroe2345

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710655

Thanks Skiman! Well dang! I was hoping for the same things as you. I will be watching for your updates and thank you for the responses too! Appreciate you sharing your experience!

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710659

Monroe2345 wrote: Thank you Skeptical_One for the information and you are right...I certainly came to right spot for this topic, I have been reading and likely over-reading all the options for penile enlargement as well as the reviews. I have taken Penuma off the list of options for myself.
Today, I was able to speak with Dr, Liu about Surgimend as well as AlloDerm, and will be looking at both options. I was able to find information and experiences for both on this site; however, still am not sure which will be best for me. I do want to add Girth foremost, and length would be great as well, but also look natural and most important: function.
Dr. Liu seemed great and was very patient, knowledgeable and responsive. I just was curious if anyone had any feedback about his work, as well as outcomes of either Surgimend or AlloDerm, or both. Thanks!!

Did he mention anything about dermal fat graft? He mentions it on his website, and it seems he has a good experience with it. It is just clear that Penuma is not something he likes. I wonder then, if he has good experience with AlloDerm and dermal fat graft, why is only Surgimend mentioned here?

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710677

He did talk about AlloDerm and dermal fat options as well. AlloDerm is mentioned above as well. I’m interested in hearing about all the above.
My main takeaway from him: is for him to examine your member and give you his best opinion and recommendation based off his experience. My goal is to see what different people have done, their experiences (hoping longer term) and how that went in the short and long term to help guide my decision.

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 1 month ago #1308711346

pretty good

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 5 months 3 days ago #1308714779

Dr. Liu is now under the PhalloBoards Featured Spotlight just below the Banners found on the frontpage --> phalloboards.com .

He's created a brief article describing his work with a Urologist in the implementation of an Erectile Dysfunction device (devices that have been in use for many years to treat ED), and how this can be combined with enlargement for those seeking both correction to their ED as well as penile augmentation.

He will elaborate in more detail in the near future, stay tuned and follow the link below!

You can read the link here --> Article

• Page: