PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New P-Long + Filler Provider for PhalloBoards Members! Dr. Luis Lee!

New P-Long + Filler Provider for PhalloBoards Members! Dr. Luis Lee! 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713426

Dr. Luis Lee (Northern California) is now a Sponsor through the end of the Year, providing both the P-Long Protocol as well as Filler Injections.

Interestingly, it was a couple of his patients who have been long-time members here who cited him as their provider, and how they've been seeing results, so I figured why not reach out?

I was hoping to avoid saturating a region (namely Northern California), but it does help the reader by imposing healthier competition, and in turn, better pricing & innovation to my readership. It also helps that this Doctor is quite experienced in the world of aesthetic medicine.

The timing couldn't be any better -- Dr. Brandeis released a new Article that will be published in an Andrology Journal --> click this link to review.

Let's kind welcome Dr. Luis Lee!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

New P-Long + Filler Provider for PhalloBoards Members! Dr. Luis Lee! 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713549

Hello PhalloBoards Community!

I am absolutely delighted to step into this space where individuals with a shared pursuit of knowledge and wellness gather. As a practicing aesthetics physician with an interest and expertise in sexual health procedures, I'm here to offer my insights, engage in meaningful discussions, and provide a professional perspective to enhance your understanding as well as my own.

Some of the penile enhancement services we offer are: P-shot, P-Long, BoCox, Scrotox, Penile Filler, BMAC and Exosomes!

Luis Lee, M.D.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrowthMindset

New P-Long + Filler Provider for PhalloBoards Members! Dr. Luis Lee! 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714862

Welcome Dr. Lee. Nice to have you here.

New P-Long + Filler Provider for PhalloBoards Members! Dr. Luis Lee! 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714999

Updates to Dr. Lee's Q&A Section - I always like to get Doctors to provide their insight, having different perspectives from Medical Professionals in the field of Male Enhancement can go a long way in building an Online Compendium of Knowledge. See Update here --> Dr. Luis Lee FAQ

New P-Long + Filler Provider for PhalloBoards Members! Dr. Luis Lee! 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715346

A New Submission to Dr. Luis Lee's Q&A

I will try to emphasize some new P-Long Questions for the next batch of Q&A's since he is a P-Long Affiliate!

New P-Long + Filler Provider for PhalloBoards Members! Dr. Luis Lee! 1 month 5 days ago #1308716469

• Page: