PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: P-Long FAQ

P-Long FAQ 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715747

The following are P-Long's Official FAQ:

Is P-Long safe?
Yes. 0% of P-Long Study participants experienced negative side-effects or complications after receiving treatment. T0 learn more about the P-Long Study, click here.

How much length can I expect?
Patients can expect to increase the length of their manhood by almost a full Inch.

How much Girth can I expect?
P-Long patients can expect to increase the Girth of their manhood by up to half an Inch.

How long do the results last?
Unlike temporary fillers that only last between 1-2 years, P-Long results are expected to last long.

After you have braces, your teeth do not go back to the way they were. We believe that as long as a man is having rigid night time erections, that his erectile length and Girth will maintain. It may be a good idea for men to continue to take AFFIRM after completing the P-Long protocol. Studies show that boosting Nitric Oxide naturally improves erectile health and that there are other significant health benefits including improved athletic performance, cognition, blood pressure and immune system function. And there are no known negative side effects.

Does the P-Long Protocol work on men with ED?
We do not know. The Protocol was designed for healthy men with normal erectile function. Men with ED usually do not generate the penile blood pressure to maximally stretch their manhood.

Can I just use the traction device and pump without the injections?
Probably not. The What is the range of results?
For length, after six months men grew as much as 1.5 inches and as little as 0.5 inches in length and as much as 0.75 inches and as little as 0.25 inches in Girth. growth factors from 1.5 billion platelets injection into the penis once a month for six months will accelerate the changes seen with the traction and suction devices. Our best guess is that it doubles or triples the effectiveness of the protocol. Besides, if the PRP injection is done properly, it should be minimally uncomfortable.

What is the range of results?
For length, after six months men grew as much as 1.5 inches and as little as 0.5 inches in length and as much as 0.75 inches and as little as 0.25 inches in Girth.

What do you mean when you say that "function improved"?
Since all men in the study by definition had normal erectile function, we could not objectively test for an improvement. Instead we asked our subjects whether their erections were the same, better, much better, worse or much worse. Without exception, our subjects claimed that their erections were better.

Can I just use the traction device and pump without the injections?
Probably not. The growth factors from 1.5 billion platelets injection into the penis once a month for six months will accelerate the changes seen with the traction and suction devices. Our best guess is that it doubles or triples the effectiveness of the protocol. Besides, if the PRP injection is done properly, it should be minimally uncomfortable.

Can I try P-Long again after 6-months and get more results?
Absolutely! There was a linear growth curve in our P-Long study. Our expectation (although we currently do not have the data) is that men will continue to grow as long as they continue to get PRP injections, pump, stretch and take AFFIRM.

Will the P-Long protocol work on men with Peyronie’s disease?
We did not test the protocol on men with PD. However, based on previous studies with the equipment that we use, it is possible that there will be some benefit.

What are the dangers of P-Long?
None at this time. Traction and suction, if performed according to the instructions provided, are safe. PRP is a reinjection of your own platelets that have been processed outside of your body for about 15 minutes. There are no reported significant side effects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BrandeisMDP-Long