PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 'Go See a Therapist'

'Go See a Therapist' 5 years 1 week ago #1308259584

The automatic go-to of anyone you decide to discuss wanting penis enhancement to. Why? I think it is an easy way for people to avoid talking about the subject. Maybe it makes them uncomfortable? Who knows. But what I do know is as a society we need to rethink how we address men's needs and the idea of penis enhancement.

Recently a friend of mine who who got breast implants was discussing me wanting penis enhancement and said:

'you need to see a therapist, for real. You have a problem. It's a penis. It's in your pants all day and it's only purpose is for peeing and making babies. No one even sees it it's not a big deal.' I told her:

'you got breast implants, they're in your shirt all day except when you feed your babies or flop them in your mans face.'

She began to tell me how it's not the same because breasts can be publicly seen underneath the shirt but 'penises aren't important like breast size.' - makes no sense to me but okay

My interest in penis enhancement has nothing to do with not being happy with what I have or my ability to perform in the bedroom or urinate. It simply is me wanting to ENHANCE a body part. Same as tummy tucks, face lifts, breast implants, nose jobs, etc. Very rarely are cosmetic surgery patients abnormal to begin with, they just want to be enhanced. So why is it only 'weird' and 'taboo' for men to want their penis enhanced?

I'm so happy to have found this site because for the first time I don't feel judged for wanting to enhance myself. I don't want to do it for anyone but myself and I know by telling people I open the door for their opinions but when the responses automatically go to 'something is wrong with you mentally' it really makes me feel something is wrong, instead, with society and the approach to men's issues. Or maybe, just maybe, they are right and this is all a psychological issue?

What are your thoughts on why men with 'normal' penises want it enhanced? Is it some deep seeded mental problem that should be dealt with therapy or is it a normal thing to want to be bigger and better?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

'Go See a Therapist' 5 years 1 week ago #1308261647

A tighter fit *usually* feels better for both parties.

'Go See a Therapist' 1 year 3 months ago #1308710307

One woman i told i had done it said 'more men should do it'
Another woman i told said 'Yea i understand, because this also affects how sex feels'

I just wanted to write penis is more important than breast, cause it changes feeling of penetration.
And then i thought breasts are very powerful, and they are seen all the time and have an effect. If i was a woman i think i would get breast implants for sure, cause i think it is very powerful.
Having a big penis would be much more impactful if it would be visible all the time.

Last edit: by Dream.
  • Page: