PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1289388595

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I had it done on my shaft and my Balls. It took 3 visits, and I got a few minor burns but it was all gone after that. I used to get razor burn from shaving the base o my shaft. I am happy with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1289381653

Thanks Arctic - I have had similar resuts w/ my back. Many years of doing that...not many results. The hair is thinner and takes a lot longer to grow back - but it always does grow back (And I\'ve had at least 10 treatments with Alexandrite and Yag lasers). The old Alexandrite (GentleLase) hurt like hell... but the newer one isn\'t as bad.

Jay-
I\'ve used something like that and got a bad cut...so I have fears of mechanical moving blades near my penis (but not lasers, ironically). it was before my peyronie\'s surgery. In my op report, he even noted \"patient had 5mm laceration from hair Removal at home\" ...lol. I guess if it got infected it was my fault!

Was that the right video? It was only 4 seconds.

I am leaving everything alone for a very long time. I was just wondering for now. Sometimes it takes a while to get replies on a topic anyway.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1289372253

Hi Restoration, I attempted a few times to have laser hair Removal at the base of the shaft, unrelated to PMMA. It was painful and appeared to be ineffective, shaving is a better option.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1289738684

be careful. there is a doctor in Italy who utilizes lasers for removing PMMA. He has used them to melt the beads and remove the filler in women who originally had failed PMMA buttock augmentations.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1289741633

The type of laser used for hair Removal wont effect PMMA.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293032041

It\'s always funny when you do a search and then your own thread comes up! Well, here I am again - almost a year later - still with a very hairy penis shaft, particularly on the side with the skin removed.

So, Hoddle - you were last to reply about this. Are you sure the Alexandrite (hair Removal laser) won\'t affect PMMA? I have light skin and dark hair so it really heats it up. The follicles can sometimes get really red and inflamed for weeks.

For guys that got this done, were you really red / raised after? Has anyone done it post-PMMA?

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293040655

Thanks sexbeast. I am light skinned / dark haired - so that\'s good. I just didn\'t want to have inflamed follicles down there. One time I shaved it with an actual razor and had bumps for ages (I think a few even lasted for 3 months). I learned never to do that again. Clipping only.

I found out that PMMA melts at much higher temperatures than the laser can achieve. So, that\'s not going to be an issue. Plus, I can pull the skin up and away from the area while the laser tech works on the actual skin. I will probably only do the shaft and the part of the Balls that is going to come up onto the shaft after the scrotoplasty surgery.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293039775

hey there restoration,
hair laser targets pigment in the hair, then goes into the follicle and kills or disables it, the darker the hair the better the result.
the guidelines we use are based off the Fitzpatrick scale for skin coloring.
the darker the skin, the less joules we use, we can lower frequency or up it as well, the lighter the skin enables us to bump it up a little.
of course one must do a test to see how the skin and hair responds. that being said the best results we see are with fair skinned people with black hair, so the laser targets the hair and not the skin.
so to answer your question about my results,
well i am very dark skinned and especially down under, so i must use caution when working on myself. i like to use the passive technique low and slow. the hairs responded great to the procedure, i have literally none left except for very fine hairs on my sack, which i am working on.
here comes the good stuff, my junk is very sensitive to the laser( yowch!) (i have burned myself a couple of times, nothing that does not go away, takes a few weeks) but wow can i feel it, some people have a high pain tolerance and i feel i am one of those people but it still hurts like a mother.
the follicles r raised around the shaft and pubic area for a few days but no big deal, the scrotum is very difficult because it\'s hard to stretch it out and get a flat surface to glide over( the knuts get in the way).
yes, very sensitive, even w/ the BLT.
hope this helps, if u wonder what it feels like have your under arm hair done, it\'s not the same but closer to the feel than your back.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293038979

You want permanent hair Removal? Than only electrolysis will work. Laser is only for reduction as mentioned before. I visited some hair Removal forums, disregarded the advice of the old hands there, spent $1.5k on laser treatments only to have the growing back eventually. I switched to electrolysis and now I am 905 hair free down there and only fine hairs remain. All the original corse, curly hairs are 99.9% gone. And yes it hurts like a bitch sometimes, but the skill of the probationer can reduce the discomfort by 25%, 30%.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293038912

I just pluck away anytime I see any growth on the shaft. Seems to me that plucking tends to dissuade the hair from coming in thicker. Sometimes it doesn\'t come in at all anymore from the same spot.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293038413

HA, I can already see men lining up for the Brazilian Wax job for Men at the local \"Spa.\"

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293036953

There are many things for which us men can get obssessed. I have hair up to about 4\" and is great shit when I use my Dick - cuts to tight pussies and a few days after shaving, the stubble is abrasive and can cause bruising to the poor partner. So? I shave fairly frequently (with a Gillette Fusion) and try to do so always before an encounter.

I am too apprehensive to risk any more \"procedures\" to my \"one and all\" apart from injecting ...

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293032810

I\'ve had my full body lasted, I\'ve found it pretty effective

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293032440

Thanks Sexbeast.

How did your skin respond on the penis / scrotum to the treatment from the laser? Were the follicles raised / irritated for weeks? Or, just 1-3 days like a back/shoulder area. Is it a lot more sensitive?

I\'m trying to get an idea for what\'s the general trend for reactions from the laser in this area.

Smalljay - I wanted to do this a year ago, but I\'d hoped that the skin will stretch. Now, my lower shaft skin is going to be (literally) my scrotal skin after the scrotalplasty - so I really want to start getting rid of the hair...as it goes up more than 1/2 way.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293032386

there is no such thing as permanent hair removal, only permanent hair reduction.
now there are variances of that, i have had my whole body lasered and can tell u that yes it works. that being said the hair on my back and neck is the most difficult spots to reduce, due to the hormone receptors located there.
it\'s true what hunky-dory said there are phases that make the hair follicle receptive to being killed so multi treatments r key.
the naughty bits r very receptive and i have not had any hair down there for 5 years, although a few do grow back here and there and one must go back and give them another zap for up keep.
here is a link to our machines,
www.sciton.com/products/bbl.html