PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My girlfriend opposes the PMMA procedure heavily

My girlfriend opposes the PMMA procedure heavily 7 years 2 months ago #1294701331

indiano123:
If your so worried about PMMA then just get something temporary like HA.
- As I wrote I am not the one who is so worried. It\'s my GF who has the overcautious and \"all will definetely go to hell\" -mentality over the procedure. And besides, I\'m more after a permanent solution rather than temporary.

Swapzor:
Try some manual PE first, like pumping, it will give you atleast very temporary results (for up to one hour mb). If you both like the larger Girth you could take the next step in thinking about a procedure. Or just contuine manual PE.

- Already tried with some results. My PE \"journey\" has lasted about 7 years or so. Started with manual exercises, then pumping and briefly tried Hanging too. Got some Girth (about 2cm or 0.75 inches) but Girth seems to be much more difficult. My best efforts have given me at MOST 0.3 inches of more Girth over the years.
- Sure when I pump I can get close to the 12 to 12.5cm ballpark but this really is not the long term answer anymore. I want to be able to completely LEAVE this matter behind me. 15 years of pain and 7 years of trying to do everything I can and basicly gotten to nowhere. This why I am after the permanent solution.

Peace of mind, finally. If there are going to be some imperfections or aesthetic issues I am ready to accept it.
Based on my reading and studying over the matter there really shouldn\'t be anything too drastic if the concentration is kept at 10% and overall volume per round doesn\'t jump to massive amounts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My girlfriend opposes the PMMA procedure heavily 7 years 2 months ago #1294702084

A 1\" gain in Girth isn\'t a modest goal. It\'s a big gain, but because of some the massive gains we\'ve seen by members of the forum, it\'s got to the point where a 1\" gain may be regarded as modest. If you are looking for anything over 0.5\"-0.75\" in gain, the I think you need to regard your goals as having an elevated risk of aesthetic complications.

My girlfriend opposes the PMMA procedure heavily 7 years 2 months ago #1294702319

hoddle, are the elevated risks only for aesthetics? No scarring leading to Necrosis, no hardness of lumps affecting EQ, curvature etc. These are the areas where there are no clear answers on the forum - even if I might not be bothered about the looks, might some hard lump obstruct the blood flow to the carvanosa affecting EQ or press on the veins, restricting draining and lead to Necrosis etc. ...

My girlfriend opposes the PMMA procedure heavily 7 years 2 months ago #1294703298

Honestly man when you do stufflike tbis there\'s always a chance things can wrong, but with PMMA i know you can get a Kenalog shot, use dmso, and use micro drops also although lumps amd nodules may look ugly, it will be like your studded and make your girl feel even more pleasure.

My girlfriend opposes the PMMA procedure heavily 7 years 2 months ago #1296837303

mike81 wrote: Post some Erect pics. I\'m curious to see what 7.75 length with 4.7 Girth looks like.

Tell your GF to keep quiet or pack her shit and leave. The last thing you need is some hyped up broad telling you your dicks gonna be forever mangled when your already doing the balancing act of keeping your shit together with a penis your insecure about and the stress of a PMMA procedure in your future.

Sounds like she\'s jealous that your improving your self-esteem.

This is my EXACT situation I believe. Makes me wonder if weer with eachother because of our insecurities and low self esteem. I dont know why i felt compelled to post that other than it definitely struck a note with me. Shes just trying to hold you down with her. As the saying goes, \" misery loves company\".

• Page: