PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How big Penisses are + how big Women like them to be

How big Penisses are + how big Women like them to be 6 years 9 months ago #1296394211

• Dream
  • Dream's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 44

chester wrote: Some of you guys here still operate under the laughable assumption that a longer penis wins the day. So here\'s the scenario. Two men have sex with the same woman, Jill. John has a 7 .5 Inch Dick, has bad breath and hurts Jill\'s cervix during sex. James has a 6.5 in Dick, has good breath, is funny and makes Jill orgasm without injuring her. Who do you think is getting ditched?

If you pick John, you\'re either diluted, or have a serious penis dysmorphia issue.

You know with the way I think imma go with john.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How big Penisses are + how big Women like them to be 6 years 9 months ago #1296394328

• Dream
  • General
  • General
I\'m going with john too just because of the fact that having more for just in case she has a big pussy is better than having less and not able to make her feel anything. Also just because you have a bigger longer penis doesn\'t mean that you have to shove it all in but you as a man should know how much this woman is able to handle by the time you get the first 4inches in. Their reaction will tell you everything.

How big Penisses are + how big Women like them to be 6 years 9 months ago #1296395345

• Dream
  • General
  • General
That\'s nice. Now here\'s reality. Not only will John not get called back, Jill will make fun of him, while James bangs the shit out of her. How do I know? Because James is actually Chester. I actually had this happen to me a while back. Guys, the bigger Dick isn\'t always better. The best Dick is the best fit. If you can *comfortably* accommodate the most women, you\'re much more apt to be the best fit. Plain science.

How big Penisses are + how big Women like them to be 6 years 9 months ago #1296395546

• Dream
  • General
  • General
AGAIN:

Quote, nothing was edited:

\"I honestly can't really tell if it's bigger or smaller than the last guy or what's 'average.' I mean I would notice if it was huge or tiny, I think, but that's never happened to me. They all look pretty much the same and I think the difference is if a guy knows how to fuck.\"

QED!

How big Penisses are + how big Women like them to be 6 years 9 months ago #1296410620

• Dream
  • General
  • General

Tutti wrote:
Very immature response.

LOL. DUDE YOU DON\'T EVEN DESERVE A REAL RESPONSE