PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey

Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey 5 years 5 months ago #1305886310

That's laughable, my natural size 16.5cm length and 10.8cm-11.4cm Girth. This study is saying that my length is insufficient, I've only ever had a couple of complaints about my length and they were that it was too long. According to this my Girth is pretty close to what women actually want, yet most women I've slept with have said I'm too thin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey 5 years 5 months ago #1305886377

I think that salesman probably had something to do with this study, he probably told Dr Greta what results he wanted, or it's just completely made up.

Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey 5 years 5 months ago #1305897117

smithyzzz wrote: Was browsing moorgate andrology website and saw what to me was quite a bizarre post about a study they conducted with women on their preferred penis size. According to their study only 9% of women would be happy with less than 6.5\'\' length, 32% want between 7.5 to 8.5 and 36% of women want more than 8.5\'\' length penis.

And then paradoxically, the study says that 40% of women want 4.5-5\" girth.

This contradicts the general opinion that women want not so extreme length but big girth. Also, Moorgate can offer girth enhancement but not length enhancement so why would they want to say that women want length not girth?

I suppose the real question is, is moorgate andrology a trustworthy and reputable place to go for procedures or not?

moorgateandrology.co.uk/forums/topic/wha...-size-do-women-want/

If this study is true, then it\'s suicide inducing.

Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey 5 years 5 months ago #1305897184

Penis Size studies are the worst, as in wrong, in medical and sexual social issues

Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey 5 years 5 months ago #1305897330

It\'s not a study. It\'s totally fabricated by a company trying to sell PE procedures.

Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey 5 years 5 months ago #1305897424

biggy wrote: It\'s not a study. It\'s totally fabricated by a company trying to sell PE procedures.

Let\'s suppose you\'re right. But why then this company need to exaggerate preferable length, but not Girth, while they perform only Girth procedure? Isn\'t it contradictive? Instead, they should have done a conclusion like this: \"Length doesn\'t matter, but preferable Girth is 6+ inches.\" But they didn\'t do this.

Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey 5 years 5 months ago #1305897650

Herbert West wrote:
Let\'s suppose you\'re right. But why then this company need to exaggerate preferable length, but not Girth, while they perform only Girth procedure? Isn\'t it contradictive? Instead, they should have done a conclusion like this: \"Length doesn\'t matter, but preferable Girth is 6+ inches.\" But they didn\'t do this.

They do lengthening also. But they just want to make men feel insecure regardless of whether its a length or Girth issue. Lots of times on this forum we\'ve seen guys trying to compensate for lack of length, by getting a huge Girth.

Moorgate Andrology Ideal size survey 5 years 5 months ago #1306514024

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
This is not a study published in a peer-reviewed journal.

68% of women want a man with a penis longer than 7.5 inches seems very unlikely.

[32% said they would be happiest if their man had 7 . 5 ' 8 . 5'
With the remaining 36% of women wanting 8 . 5'+]

The website is designed to induce anxiety such as the front page below.
An anxious-looking chap has a weight lifted off his shoulders, after his fat transfer and ligament cut (presumably).

[If this study is true, then it\'s suicide inducing.]
Making people anxious about what they lack is the basis of advertising.

• Page: