PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hair Transplant with PRP

Hair Transplant with PRP 5 years 3 months ago #1307119330

Hopefully I posted this in the right category. I know this has been brought up a time or 2 in the past on this forum. I just wanted to let anyone who is interested in following or who has any questions that I had the hair transplant strip method done on Fri 1/11/19. They used PRP as well which I understand is the norm with the procedure currently. I also have a cleft lip which I have had multiple surgeries on through out my life. It is hardly noticeable, but the surgeon was cool enough to due the FUE hair transfer over the scar for free. I wont lie, the lip hurt like a mofo during the procedure. I will upload a few pics a keep up a progress log over time as the hair comes in. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hair Transplant with PRP 5 years 3 months ago #1307119962

I Plan on traveling to turkey for the fue method along with prp I\'m black so my hair will just curl up around the strip scar so that was a no go for me. Any reason you chose the strip over fue besides the price?

Hair Transplant with PRP 5 years 3 months ago #1307120401

I Plan on traveling to turkey for the fue method along with prp I\'m black so my hair will just curl up around the strip scar so that was a no go for me. Any reason you chose the strip over fue besides the price?

Mainly it was the price. I wear my hair a little longer on the sides and back anyway which hides the scar. Some people have their hair shorter which is totally understandable to due the FUE method. I had a couple other things done while I was on the table as well so saving money was on my mind first and foremost.

• Page: