PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Survey: At what Size does it become a problem for [quickies, rough sex, anal…]?

Survey: At what Size does it become a problem for [quickies, rough sex, anal…]? 1 year 3 months ago #1308710479

• Dream
  • Dream's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 44
I am 6.1 x 5.4

I wonder 'at what sizes do problems arise?'I thought 'i still have not any problems at all, so i can keep growing!'
Then my now ex-girlfriend told me she felt already slight pain at 4.9girth but the more Girth i get the more pain. And she says it's kinda ok for her cause she is a bit masochistic. I think she has an under-average size pussy.

I hope some people fill this out, i would find it interesting..
form is no must at all, you can also just freewrite
My answers are below

sizeI have these problems with around this % of women:
- have to use lube:%
- have to be careful when putting it in first (no quickies): %
- cannot enter fully: %
- rough sex (fast pounding) is not welcome: %
- she can only take a certain amount of time of penetration and i would like to do it longer: %
- she bleeds when you penetrate vaginally:
- vagina felt so tight, that it was uncomfortable for you: %
- she is sore in days after vaginal penetration : %
- she refused to try vaginal penetration: %
- oral doesn't work properly: %
- anal (not trying because of size, stopping it, hurting..): %
- (not a problem) she made some comment implying that it's big: %

me:6.1x5.4
I have these problems with around this % of women:
- have to be careful putting it in:
2% (or i just didn't notice their pain)

- cannot enter fully:
less than 1% (she was a midget)

- have to use lube:
?% - i don't know, i always take lube anyway. Ok with my last gf mentioned above i often needed to re-apply lube, and there was clear correlation with me getting girthier

- rough sex (fast pounding) is not welcome:
0% (or i just don't notice their pain.. i always take a ton of the best lube cause i like how that feels)

- she can only take a certain amount of time of penetration and i would like to do it longer:
1%I like to take a little v sometimes and my gf sometimes taps out, which is totally fine for me cause i like cuddling pauses

- she bleeds when you penetrate vaginally:
1% (very seldom)

- so tight vaginal penetration was uncomfortable *for you*:
0% (i think i like it very tight)

- she is sore in days after vaginal penetration / has to pause penetration for which time:
i think 0%, besides asian girls where some said they were sore the days after

- she refused to try vaginal penetration: 0%

- oral doesn't work properly: 0% (well, i guess i feel teeth, i am not a big oral fan or connosoir)

- anal:
one woman stopped doing anal with me since i got girthier, another seems to be on the brink, another one also on the brink, others still take it more easily it seems
Edit: lost a second woman doing anal. The anal felt sooo good for me. And she said later she really hurt for a while. Third girl taps out sooner at anal now.

- (not a problem) she made some comment implying that penis is big:
this started only when i added size, with my size now, 25% of western women made some kind of comment/implication of it being bigger size,(when i was in asia i heard it from like 90%)
I think this went from basically 0 to 25% since the last round (4.9 to 5.4 inches)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dream.

Survey: At what Size does it become a problem for [quickies, rough sex, anal…]? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711205

I feel that oral and anal are the largest areas where you become limited with gaining size. A pussy can stretch so much but the other two areas are limited. I find that when I really want to stuff her I’ll make sure she’s extremely wet and I’ve already eaten her out to orgasm. Then I’ll start. That way her pussy is extremely loosened.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream