PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716377

I couldn't agree with you more! They told me they guarantee and Inch of length and Girth IF their guidelines are used. An Inch of Girth is a huge gain in 90 days. And I wonder if guys that had work done previously is a candidate? Would penuma clients try to use this device and cause some injuries?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716378

"What would be awesome...is that they would get like 10 of us on here to demo it at a discount and record our growth on here. That would give them some street credit to buying a very expensive product then for the rest of society. Put your money where your mouth is....like P-Long did."

Well, they did their 'study' already and use it in marketing.
Hangers, Pumps, stretchers - all is used since i don't know - at least 20-30 years by the penis enlargement community.
Imagine you invent the first Hanger, or the first pump, or the first stretcher. You can capture the imagination of the whole community, oh, this great new method that will give us gains. You could make a little nice study with great gains and then sell the dream. Here it's not even a dramatically new 'method', it's just pumping.
Truth is - everything works so-so. Paying more doesn't magically make it work much much more.

What did P-Long really do? (another imo very overpriced thing which just packages a few things together that you could buy cheaper by buying the different 'ingredients')

Last edit: by Dream.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716379

You certainly have good points here!!

I'm uneducated in the hangers, pumps and stretchers department....are the gains permanent?

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716384

• Joy1000
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I also emailed them and got the same message back. I was expecting the price to be something outrageous like $2,000-$3,000 to rent it for 90 days. $20,000 is obviously way beyond that.

If it turns out that people actually do get the results they promise, I would totally pay $20,000 for it. Also, I would need to know if people really got their money back if it didn’t work. I’m afraid they would see that you missed one workout (or there was some other loophole) and since you didn’t fulfill 100% of the requirements and you would not be eligible for a refund.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716386

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 20
I agree! Get some guys on here to test it and prove that it actually works. Also, would it yield the same results who already have fillers? And what do you do with the product after you've run it for 90 days? Why not pay it forward and have some other guy with similar stats also benefit from it? I.e. why not set up a lease type deal?

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716388

Well, paying 20k for 90 days and then having to give it back is exactly a lease type deal, isn't it.

Last edit: by Dream.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716389

Dream wrote: Well, paying 20k for 90 days and then having to give it back is exactly a lease type deal, isn't it.

I'm just curious, but where did it say you had to give it back? I must have missed it (since I've reviewed the entire site and have spoken to Jeff Lewis himself), it's quite possible I skimmed over/missed that detail but my understanding is that you purchase the equipment, not "lease or rent it," but I could be mistaken.

Pardon me if it was mentioned by their company before (or somewhere on their site), but my understanding is that the 90-Days is based on their data and prescribed protocol, not how long you keep the device for.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716390

Well, now i think you are definately right and i misinterpreted stuff !

With such a cracy high price a lease model would surely make sense i think
(Even if they can't use the pump itself, it's only a part of the big machine)

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716391

Dream wrote: Well, now i think you are definately right and i misinterpreted stuff !

With such a cracy high price a lease model would surely make sense i think
(Even if they can't use the pump itself, it's only a part of the big machine)

I thought the opposite. It's one thing to sell a pump peer-to-peer, but re-using phallic equipment by re-leasing it to future patients is a gross proposition :sick: :lol: and if such a thing were true, by the looks of this device, the sterilization process itself would have a high enough price tag (it would be too specialized to simply spray down) to make it worthwhile.

Again, I'll get all the answers but as it stands, there is no indication this is a leased product, I believe once you buy it, you have it. At this price point I would have imagined so, and do they really expect patients to lug that big box back to the Doctor's Office? I would be shocked if this were a leased/rented device to be frank.

I hope to get an email back from them by next week I'm sure.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716392

Well, they could only replace the Tube - for hygenic reasons and for custom-size reasons
all other parts i see no problem

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716393

Dream wrote: Well, they could only replace the Tube - for hygenic reasons and for custom-size reasons
all other parts i see no problem

If a sex store won't take back a dildo, I'm confident a medical facility will not re-use penis equipment, despite both being easily sterilized (the former even more so and cheaper) :lol:

And the other parts, of course it would be a problem! They aren't independent of one another, it's a "penis enlargement suite." This device was used in and around the penis. Do you know how any men will (1) touch their penis before and after pumping which means they have also touched the tablet, any foam inside the box (assuming there is any), the box itself, and any other components that may be included? ; (2) how many men like to ejaculate after performing PE exercises, which would be in the proximity of this box and its associated equipment?

By the very premise of its use, the entire unit will be a biohazard through and through. If there is foam to hold the equipment firmly in place, that will have to be replaced. Foam is cheap, custom cut foam cut precisely to fit a box and holster uniquely shaped objects, not as cheap. Any electrical components have be to carefully cleaned in a manner that won't damage hardware. And the pump's unique shape lends itself to a specialized cleaning that I don't think a dishwasher would satisfy.

In other words, I'd be shocked if this was expected to be returned, both due to sanitation reasons and its apparent cost ($20k sounds very much retail, to lease/rent it would imply buying it outright would be in excess of $20k, which seems extremely implausible).

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716395

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 20
I think Dream and I were thinking the same, as far as just replacing the tube but being able to sterilize and re-use the rest of the equipment. I mean, I don't think it'd be a biohazard after-the-fact, but I guess I wouldn't know because I'd only use it temporarily for the session and then wipe it down and re-use as instructed. It just baffles me as to what to do with all that high tech equipment after it's been used. Imagine having a huge clunky case collecting dust in the garage? Do they expect you to re-use it for maintenance (keeping up the blood flow and gains) as time passes?

I would imagine that, like everything nowadays that uses technology, the data they obtain is far more valuable over everything else.

Getting back to my question - are guys who have fillers able to use it and still expect to achieve those gains they promise? If they're down to recruit participants, count me in! My length has always bothered me.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716396

Odouble wrote: I think Dream and I were thinking the same, as far as just replacing the tube but being able to sterilize and re-use the rest of the equipment. I mean, I don't think it'd be a biohazard after-the-fact

I think biohazard was too strong of a word, I was more-or-less seeing it through the lens of a Medical Office reusing anything, much less penis equipment (all of which are components not independent of one another). I mean, do people even return crutches (arguably the easiest thing to clean and Repair) if provided by a Clinic? It would seem bizarre to me personally that medical equipment is ever sent back to an actual Medical Practice/Clinic for reuse, and if anyone knows of any examples, I'd like to know (and I'm not talking about refurbished electric wheelchairs which are often times bought at retail distributors and not Medical Clinics).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716397

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
Being in the medical field I can say a lot of things are re-used. Of course they have to be thoroughly cleaned/sterilized. Wound vac and pain pumps are sent home with a box to return the main components. Hospital beds and wheelchairs are also initially sent out as rentals. Those can end up quite filthy by the time they are returned, so it is possible for this equipment, (phalback) to me reused if properly sanitized.

PhalBak - A Highly Innovative Vacuum Device 1 month 1 week ago #1308716400

ou812 wrote: Being in the medical field I can say a lot of things are re-used. Of course they have to be thoroughly cleaned/sterilized. Wound vac and pain pumps are sent home with a box to return the main components. Hospital beds and wheelchairs are also initially sent out as rentals. Those can end up quite filthy by the time they are returned, so it is possible for this equipment, (phalback) to me reused if properly sanitized.

Well you learn something new every day, so thanks for that insight. I just got the impression that devices used by patients (who are presumably ill) are often paid by insurance anyways, so returning it wouldn't be necessary and the sterilization would be an added cost. Still, I feel a phallic-related device would be pushing what can be acceptably re-used by a Medial Clinic but I could be very wrong; I figured if sex novelty stores place signs that say they do not take returns, a Medical Practice would be even more strict on the matter (i.e. penis devices). Guess we'll find out when I get some answers back.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream