PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 10 months ago #1308697778

• mjb0112358
  • mjb0112358's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 13
Just like the title says, I had a Penuma implant. I had it removed. Now I'm dealing with less length, scar tissue, an upwardly-bowing penis, and pain when trying to stretch or exercise my penis to offset the damage caused. What procedure(s) would you suggest?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmitchell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 8 months ago #1308698646

Hey there, sorry you are having to deal with the aftermath of the Elist implant Removal. Can I ask, who removed it...Elist or a different doctor?
I also have the Penuma implant and want to get it removed, but I don't want Elist to remove it....he has lost my trust.
Did anyone respond to your request for suggestions on reducing the negative effects of implant Removal?

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 8 months ago #1308698649

• mjb0112358
Hi I had it removed by Dr. Elist (unfortunately) because what he does it leave the mesh and the Sutures in there. That alone has cost me at least an additional $20K in surgical expenses and my issues aren't over. The mesh from the Penuma is meant for hernia surgery. It grab and holds.

I have had Dr. Solomon do Revision surgery from Elist's botched Removal. He has been BY FAR better to deal with.

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 8 months ago #1308698658

mjb0112358-- Thank you for your reply. So glad you got help from Dr. Solomon. in hind sight, I guess you would not have had it removed by Elist for the reasons you outlined. If you don't mind my asking, how much did you have to pay for Dr. Solomon's Revision surgery?

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 8 months ago #1308698659

• mjb0112358
It was around $20K plus flight and hotel.

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 8 months ago #1308698864

• Lee6885
  • Thank you received: 0
How long did or have you guys have/had the implant ? I’m 4 weeks post op and thinking about Removal. Why is there not 40 people yet to start a class action lawsuit ?

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 8 months ago #1308698876

• mjb0112358
I am planning to file a lawsuit just by myself, but I’m pretty sure we can find more patients that have been butchered too

Last edit: by mjb0112358.

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 8 months ago #1308698879

• mjb0112358
I can only speak to my personal history, but if I had mine in still, I‘d push to get it out ASAP by a different doctor.

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 3 years 8 months ago #1308698882

• Lee6885
  • Thank you received: 0
I know getting it removed as soon as possible is the best . But I was asking you guys how long you had the implant in before Removal. If I wait for the 6 to 8 week mark will it cause any damage after Removal. Since it’s such a short time to have it .Thanks for the replies

Suggestions to counteract damage from Penuma implant 2 years 5 months ago #1308705732

I had mine removed 6 months ago 4/21 by Dr Gelman at UC Irvine. I’m going back for scar Revision.I am trying to find an attorney in Virginia to take my case against the Dr that did mine.

• Page:
Moderators: Rejuvall