• Page:

TOPIC: FFT Procedure Permanent or Not

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 10 months ago #1308698010

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi, I'm glad to find this forum because I have been leaving voice mails and sending emails to your practice weekly for the past several months requesting information about your procedures without ever any response back. I have several questions.

1. Your website claims that your fat transfer for Girth enhancement is permanent and has no problems with shaping. Yet the experienced members in these forums say this is not possible and such a procedure does not exist.

2. There is no information on the site regarding results. What is the range of possible gain you can expect from the procedure?

3. It's unclear if your $11,000 package is the fat transfer procedure alone, or also includes the ligament release. I'm not sure I want the ligament release as I don't fully understand the potential drawbacks of the procedure. You mention a 'softness' at the base that might cause problems when a girl is on top.

Looking forward to possibly getting a response back finally, although not sure how I would ever schedule an appointment since nobody answers your phones or emails...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 10 months ago #1308698058

I don't think you're going to get a response, you can see they haven't responded to any of the questions here either. I'm in the same boat, trying to contact them for a very long time. I actually got a person to answer the phone once, but he immediately transferred me to the voicemail which nobody returns calls on.

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 10 months ago #1308698079

They have responded to a few questions here actually, but at least by posting it here you may get an expedited response through me. I have made contact and will get answers for you shortly.

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 10 months ago #1308698080

Yes, I guess I exaggerated a bit but the replies are sparse and it's been weeks since the last one. Are they just completely shut down due to COVID or something? Because I have probably sent at least 10 emails and left just as many voice mails over the last many weeks I finally gave up

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 10 months ago #1308698082

Many operations & businesses that aren't 100% shut down have still seen a major reduction in staff reduction. It's been a challenge just to get something setup with my tax guy because his office is understaffed due to covid.

The past few months have been difficult for businesses, covid-19 is uncharted territory for the American economy & work force...for that reason, I'll give someone I'm having a hard time getting a hold of the benefit of the doubt.

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 10 months ago #1308698120

I finally spoke to a representative on the phone today and was told that the procedure is 100% permanent. He said that you will see about a 25% reduction in the first month due to reabsorption but after that it's permanent and you can expect a gain of 1 to 1.25 inches in Girth.

If this is true it sounds like a dramatically superior option to PMMA treatments to me...

From my research here the only two negatives to fat transfers that people say are that the gains are 'modest' and that they slowly disappear. But they are saying a 1 to 1.25" gain and it's permanent? Isn't that is significantly higher than the average gain with PMMA? And with it being a fat transfer instead of a foreign substance, is there any real danger of long term complications?

Are there any other negatives associated with these procedures I should be aware of? Is it an inferior texture or feeling since it's fat or anything like that? Less natural?

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 9 months ago #1308698129

I was told the same. Semantics and technicalities are at play I believe. What I mean is that I've never met or read of any story of an FFT patient losing ALL his fat. What ended up was some retention, creating lumpiness which required being topped or or corrected. Due to some absorption, it was believed to be temporary, but it does appear that some fat does remain long-term (if not indefinitely).

This would explain their explanation that while you may lose 25% fat, the remaining retention is permanent. Much like the success of dermal graft matrices, blood flow and vascularization are key for implant survival. They also told me they have a proprietary means to ensure permanence by improving overall blood flow success.

Given their track record, medical & professional qualifications, and the realization that I haven't personally reviewed a case of complete fat loss, I believe the claims are plausible and will give them the benefit of the doubt. Time and reviews will tell.

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 9 months ago #1308698135

"Semantics and technicalities are at play..."

Hmm I don't know. They are promising a 100% permanent 1" Girth gain from the procedure. I don't see how there could be semantics or technicalities there, either it's true or it isn't.

They say it is not an FFT procedure. Or at least they aren't calling it one.

Isn't the reabsorption from FFT generally a very long term thing, something that deteriorates over years?

The representative I spoke with says the 25% reabsorption happens in the first 30 days then comes to a complete stop and you keep the gain forever after that. So you might come out of the procedure with 1.5" and drop down to 1.25" or come out with 1.25" and drop to 1". Or whatever it works out to.

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 9 months ago #1308698140

gamblinsam wrote: "Semantics and technicalities are at play..."

Hmm I don't know.

I'm referring to the notion that what remains after some absorption is either permanent or long-lasting, not the initial implant.

What is known is that some fat persists in past reports, hence the "lumpiness" created by the absorption. Why there wasn't a total or even absorption of the fat may lend credence to the aforementioned assertion that "a portion of the fat implant remains indefinitely."

Guaranteeing a 1" Girth gain based on their claims would mean you'd need a 1.3" gain with the assumption that 25% Girth loss over-time. Like all fillers, aesthetic Revision and/or top-offs are likely required. The validity of these claims will require some adequate progress reporting, hopefully those who prefer a more natural option would be considering a small-to-modest approach and report back.

The forum consensus on fat transfer's viability & permanence are based on outdated reporting, admittedly, but it shouldn't be written off. I think if they are to make these claims, they will continue to present more evidence and I hope we see some future patient reviews.

I've contacted their office and they've committed to chiming in, stay tuned.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

FFT Procedure Permanent or Not 3 years 9 months ago #1308698436

Update from Rejuvall re: this topic and others:
phalloboards.info/forum/morganstern-reju...1-dr-carney-q-a.html

• Page:
Moderators: Rejuvall