PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308204689

this is right about what I'm experiencing. When I get Erect I can't wrap my hand around and touch my finger to my thumb.. it's super thick and the biggest part is actually the Foreskin area the first 1/3 of my penis that's nearest to the glan.

You\'ll have this ballooning of the area on the underside near the glans. Just the gravity of your penis Hanging and pooling of the inflammatory fluid. Looks weird but it totally clears up.after a while.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308207412

Well I can't see the results but from what I'm reading it seems to have been a success. We're there any supplements suggested by Dr C for help aid in maximizing your results. HGH, collagen supplements, ect??

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308207456

Well I can't see the results but from what I'm reading it seems to have been a success. We're there any supplements suggested by Dr C for help aid in maximizing your results. HGH, collagen supplements, ect??

i talked with ian and he did suggest anything to help with collagen and I actually take hgh and he mentioned that it would help a lot with everything.
As krichard stated above I'm having significant swelling around my cir scar all the way around my penis. My skin is the loosest in that area and like he said gravity tends to pull the fluid there. I've started to try and massage it and keep
my penis glans toward my belly button when I can but it's most likely just fluids that will go away becuase it's very watery filling.. I should know more in a couple of days.. I'm not too worried becuase when I get an Erection it's really not that bad becuase it spreads out...

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308207527

Currently measuring 6.75 inches Erect Girth at the widest point.. I know the swelling will drop a lot I'm hoping to stay just above 6 inches but I've learned that 6.75 is probably too big!! ?? but who knows maybe later down the road I'll think differently.. but 6.75 - 7 inches width is a lot !!

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308212426

Yes the Girth will come down with the swelling. The HGH will give you better than average gains. So don't stop taking until the collagen formation is complete. I was (an am still) on testosterone injections. I may have contributed to my better than average gains (so far) of .8-1' after round one. The T will increase endogenous GH release.

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308213125

Congratulations on your new Girth man. Just a quick question. Is Dr. C still available or do you have to use Dr. M? She seems great but I would be more comfortable having dudes do something so medical and personal to my Dick. Good luck and happy healing. Looking forward to hearing about your first test drive with the new unit.

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308213220

Congratulations on your new Girth man. Just a quick question. Is Dr. C still available or do you have to use Dr. M? She seems great but I would be more comfortable having dudes do something so medical and personal to my Dick. Good luck and happy healing. Looking forward to hearing about your first test drive with the new unit.

I Initially felt the same way going with Dr M. Was going to use Dr C for the above reasons. I weighed the options and I'm so glad that I went with Dr M. Although Dr. M doesn't have a penis, I felt she would be more in tune with cosmetics over pure size. Cosmetics were number one for me. I feel females are a good judge over what an attractive penis looks like.

Of course this is pure anecdotal thinking. I just have personal and the pics of both Dr C's and Dr, M's work as data.

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308214402

I Initially felt the same way going with Dr M. Was going to use Dr C for the above reasons. I weighed the options and I'm so glad that I went with Dr M. Although Dr. M doesn't have a penis, I felt she would be more in tune with cosmetics over pure size. Cosmetics were number one for me. I feel females are a good judge over what an attractive penis looks like.

Of course this is pure anecdotal thinking. I just have personal and the pics of both Dr C's and Dr, M's work as data.

same, but as soon as I got in the room I was fine.. it's a nerve racking experience knowing a big needle is going to be shoved into my penis over and over again.. Not even thinking about all the bad things that could go wrong..
this is like art and every penis is like a piece of art she is sculpting... I was exactly the same and was more worried about the natural look than some giant size.. They seem to me to be a very professional group and made me feel comfortable from start to finish..
right now I'm still dealing with lots of swelling around the circ scar seems that extra skin just loves to retain fluid and swelling.. I'm really hoping it goes away inn the next few days.. when Erect it's not nearly as bad but at flacid state its extremely noticeable . They gave me a Hanger weight to wear but I'm thinking it's making it worse at this moment because of gravity .. but I'm giving it a few more days before I get too agressive with the massaging process.. still doing it but only a few times a day. I'm going to try to hold off on intercourse at least 7-8 more days.. I have a big Thailand trip planned May 2nd so I need it to be healed and ready ???

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308216242

Just a quick question. Is Dr. C still available or do you have to use Dr. M? .

Yes, Dr.C is still available. He did my touch up session yesterday

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308219692

Glad glad Dr. C is still around. In the patient guidelines it said something about appropriate conversation. Are you not allowed to talk about Girth and sex with him? If someone is handling my unit for an hour and a half I was hoping we could cut the tension with some Dick talk.

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308241780

Ok day 5 in the books.. all the swelling is pretty much gone I believe.. still have a tad bit of liquid in my circ scar area but it's dropping daily.. and so is my penis size.. lol.
I was at 6.75 ish eh at the biggest and now I'm all the way down to 5.75 ish eg. 1 Inch drop all from swelling.. I started at around 5.40 so I'm hoping once everything settles in I see the real results within the next 7days.. I sure hope I don't lose any more Girth.. I'm wearing the weighted stretcher they gave me at least 4 hours a day right now..
a few minor imperfections but nothing anyone but me would really notice at this point. Still sore but not surprised with all the injections and so forth I'm sure it takes a couple of weeks to heal up.. gosh I sure hope this doesn't drop back down to 5.5 inches.. lol. Let see what happens in the coming weeks .

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308243493

Congrats!

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308244634

Going back down all the way to 5.75 has gotta be a bit depressing seeing that. But hopefully things begin to develop more and at least put you closer towards 6 inches or beyond!!

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308244958

The initial size is from carrier and swelling. Don\'t fret, the collagen building phase begins.

Decided it was time.. pmma at Avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308247031

Glad glad Dr. C is still around. In the patient guidelines it said something about appropriate conversation. Are you not allowed to talk about Girth and sex with him? If someone is handling my unit for an hour and a half I was hoping we could cut the tension with some Dick talk.

I have never been shy about what I say there. Drop Dick jokes without thinking about. Hell, last week when I was there Dr. C was showing a video of a hog walking with huge Balls swinging back and forth and laughing about him having a scrotal enhancement. Never discussed anything with regard to sex. But if I had questions I would feel comfortable asking. Just use your better judgement with regard to the subject matter and the atmosphere of the room at the time