PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done

Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done 5 years 1 week ago #1308286121

I have planned second round PMMA with Dr C in mid July.

Got the Frenulum released today along with Circumcision today.

Pain is manageable now after Tylenol has kicked in.

Hoping the tightness works out optimum for PMMA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done 5 years 1 week ago #1308287296

Who is your doctor? how much did you pay for it?

thanks in advance..

:-)

Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done 5 years 6 days ago #1308323987

Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done 5 years 6 days ago #1308324033

5 days post circumcisison and frenuluctomy update.
The circ stiches are healing well, no bleeding or anything unusual.
There is a one spot at the Frenulum area(at the bottom side of glans) where bit of bleeding was seen yesterday.
The doctor told me since there are no stiches there, he cauterized the Frenulum area....that oozing bllod was normal. I have been dressing everyday since Sunday(3rd day after surgery) and looking like its healing so far.

The Dr is from Toronto, Nguyen. Totals cost 1600$.

Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done 4 years 11 months ago #1308395418

Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done 4 years 11 months ago #1308395425

Two weeks update. Looking like healing well.
Getting stitches removed tomorrow.
Will ask the doctor when can I use it and when can I start using an all day strecher.

Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done 4 years 11 months ago #1308415424

I\'m going in for this one the 10th. Thanks for the POSTS. Won\'t lie, I\'m a bit scared. But your post just helped alleviate that.

What did he say about you already having PMMA?

Round 2 PMMA prep : Circumcison and Frenuluctomy done 4 years 11 months ago #1308415805

Good luck.
If you want to heal fast..please stop all grains and sugary food as early before the procedure as you can.
Start eating high protein and lots of veggies.
I took around 3 gm of Vit C and collagen daily.. all these will help.

He didnt have any issue with existing PMMA rather after the second visist, stich Removal he told me if possible to share post PMMA round 2 photos.

• Page: