PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mikehok's pmma odyssey

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 12 years 5 months ago #1270884102

you are special mate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 12 years 5 months ago #1270884465

Too funny! XD

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 12 years 5 months ago #1271054081

Hows things going any further gains Miikehoc !

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 12 years 5 months ago #1271054890

Yes MIke share!!!

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 12 years 5 months ago #1271111352

Week 5I\'m almost 6 weeks postop. Not much to report really. I never experienced any collagen growth after the low point. My low point was about 7-10 days at which I had a gain of 0.4ins Erect mid shaft, taking me to 5.5ins. About 2 weeks ago I did reach 5.6 weeks a few times, but this seems only possible when I have a very strong Erection. The normal is 5.5ins.
I do have a few lumps, only one bothers me, it\'s on the side of the shaft just behind the glans. If I was uncircumcised I would have half a ring but the skin rolls over it sort of hiding it. hard to explain. The lumps are not red and they don\'t cause any discomfort. I think they are just a build up of PMMA.
I had sex with one other girl about 2 weeks ago. I can\'t make any judgement about her reaction other than to say she came pretty easily. But then who knows that may be normal for her.
Incidentally my friend who had 20% PMMA the same day, only gained the same as me and also did not experience any further collagen growth.

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 12 years 5 months ago #1271118388

So not everyone experiences a growth after the low point? My low point has been day 10/11 so far. Was hoping a .25 gain after low point would occur. Now a little worried about it.

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 12 years 1 month ago #1272781341

I spoke to Mikehok today and he measured 5.6\" last night, so gained 0.5\".

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 11 years 8 months ago #1274601398

Been a while since I logged on here so thought I\'d give a quick update.

It\'s almost a year since I had round 1 with Dr C. There\'s really little to report, my gains are still there at about 0.5\" . I still have one or two small nodules, but I can live with it.

I have only encountered 1 problem. On 4 seperate occasions after masterbation I woke the next day with a sore on the shaft skin near the glans. Not always in exactly the same place but usually where my thumb has been placed. the sore is red and slightly weeping. The first time I was freaked out. But I rubbed in some antibiotic cream and it healed after 24 hours. This never happened before so it is a little disconcerting but on the plus side it always healed. It never happens after sex. I think masterbation is harder on your Cock than sex and may depend on your technique.

I\'m planning a second round and considering Prague due to convenience.

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 9 years 10 months ago #1283030556

How\'s everything sitting pal? Your results looks awesome. Is everything still all good? Hopefully going in for the op soon so gathering as much info as I can. All the best bud

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 9 years 7 months ago #1284358535

I\'d love to hear from you too Mike. I\'m planning on going in soon, so some longer term effects would be helpful Oh, and just my opinion, but cumming faster IS a reaction

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 8 years 9 months ago #1287791340

I dont understand, i see that alot of pepole here complaind that after sex or hard masturbation they developd soreness and swelling why does it happen?

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 8 years 9 months ago #1287791498

Aacid615 wrote: I dont understand, i see that alot of pepole here complaind that after sex or hard masturbation they developd soreness and swelling why does it happen?

Let me punch you in the Dick repeatedly until you are so bruised it looks like a purple and black hotdog.... then i want you to go fuck a girl or jack off.

Report back to us afterwards of what your results were in terms of pleasure or pain.

K thanks.

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 8 years 9 months ago #1287792444

Wtf? I think you need a psychiatrist...

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 8 years 9 months ago #1287792636

Aacid615 wrote: Wtf? I think you need a psychiatrist...

If i was a mod i\'d give you one more chance to contribute to the forums and if you messed up again i\'d ban you. But alas I am not a mod, please enjoy trolling us with your 3rd grade questions.

Mikehok's pmma odyssey 8 years 9 months ago #1287792746

thehulk wrote:

Aacid615 wrote: Wtf? I think you need a psychiatrist...

If i was a mod i\'d give you one more chance to contribute to the forums and if you messed up again i\'d ban you. But alas I am not a mod, please enjoy trolling us with your 3rd grade questions.

You\'d be wasting you time as he\'d just register again under a different username.

At one point I banned him 3 times in one day.

It\'s best just to ignore him.