PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 2 months ago #1277035452

Hi darkstaff,
had asked dr nemeckova about your issue if it could happen to me, this is what she said

\"As regards your questions, I did not experience the problem of chronic inflammation. Are you sure they used Metacrill? Were these interventions performed in Europe?'In the past 5 years, I never had a granuloma formed with Metacrill or any requests for Removal.'Sometimes, when the patient is very sensitive, you have a transitory inflammation of the perforation area but it always disappeared in a matter of weeks.I do not use Linea Safe, I don\'t think it is approved for the EU. The only permanent implant, approved for use in Europe, is Metacrill. I am also very happy with the results and feedback from patients.\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 2 months ago #1277074404

Hi there... the inflammation is due to the FBG, which is still there.

I\'m consulting with a few doctors ... however I do have a surgery date set -- March 11th to have it removed.

I\'ll post before and after pics!

Dark

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 2 months ago #1277075421

Surely that\'s too soon. Only last week you were saying things have improved.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277094605

This study has been posted a few times before, but you might not have seen it.

www.carruthers.net/files/pdfs/66dc66eb8c...5ff2cde0fb6a2d46.pdf

Maybe you should email the author and Prof Lemperle.

The whole reason behind getting PMMA in the first place is because it avoids many of the risks associated with surgery. I think you should only consider surgical correction as a last resort.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277162578

I understand the points of the case studies... however both Gelman and Singh say best case it to remove it.

It doesn\'t seem hard to get to, the skin moves over the bump easily... and since it\'s getting bigger, we are going to cut it out on Monday.

Wish me luck guys!

my rock hard FBG will be out soon!

Dark

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277162985

Good luck Darkstaff and please keep us informed. We\'re rooting for you.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277164102

In which case, are you sure you want to be degloved? It\'s not a nice procedure, it\'s like being Circumcised again. Couldn\'t the surgeon make a small incision just above the lump and remove it like that? If you have several lumps, then I\'d say a degloving is the best option, but for one lump, I\'m not so sure. He might even give you a full anesthetic to remove one lump, when if he went in directly above it, it could be done under a local.

I wish you kept us more updated on here. I really don\'t think you are in the right mental frame of mind to make a sound decision. Gelman and Singh don\'t know much about PMMA. I think they both have zero experience with it. They make their living by doing surgery. I\'m sure cutting it will resolve it and it will be a relatively simple procedure, but I don\'t think it\'s the right course of action.

If you don\'t mind me asking, how much is it costing?

Do you have a current photo?

Good luck.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277164701

I hope your situation gets resolved. I have an inflammatory issue where I have a long thin lump running down the top of my shaft. It\'s noticeable and also alters the dynamics of my penis. I too have thought about Removal. But degloving is not something I would consider in my situation. It\'s far too invasive. There\'s the possibilities of retraction an infection. Without a pic I couldn\'t comment fully. But I know what it feels like to feel like your stuck with what your penis has turned out like. I agree with hoddle if I would need a Removal I would try a more local procedure. Small incisions would limit the risk. Also agree with the statement that the docs you have seen have no experience with PMMA. Maybe look around see if there\'s another dr who would consider found a smaller procedure. Anyway good luck whatever you decide to do bud WT

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277171109

darkstaff wrote: however both Gelman and Singh say best case it to remove it.

Out of curiosity, what has Dr. C said on the issue of Removal? Have you put him in touch with Dr. Gelman and Dr. Singh? I agree with Hoddle, surgical intervention should be a last resort. I just hope everything works out for you.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277181882

@ Darkstaff, my advice to you is don\'t go for degloving, just go to Dr.C. and let him take care of it and solve it, I am sure he has a great experience in treating these issues.

Good luck.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277184099

Hey Guys -- I appreciate all your input ...

Here is what it looks like. It\'s hard to see the peanut on the right side of the base -- but it\'s there. Like a small nut or rock ... very hard. Hoping that it\'s collected PMMA.

The Dr doesn\'t want to go through the skin on the penis, from his viewpoint, the degloving will have less complications.

About going to Dr C --- I would if I wanted to get more PMMA, or have this PMMA reshuffled.

At this point, the mental anguish that I\'ve dealt with, I just want it out. I\'ve gone back more than once to Dr Singh, he is sure this is the right procedure, and I\'m OK with getting it done... again, I just want it out at this point... no more PE for me.

It\'s going to cost me about $550 for the procedure I\'m having on Monday ... (my insurance is pretty good)

Dark

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277184245

$550 is no big deal.

Try and get him to go through the skin. I can\'t agree that degloving offers less chance of complications. I\'ve been degloved 3 times and it\'s a shitty experience. Basically you are going to have to go through the whole Circumcision recovery, but with possible internal scarring and you might lose length and some sensation. I\'m sure my sensation is less following degloving and Mikehok always claims his is. I\'d much rather have a local incision. FFT lumps are usually removed that way. I\'m sure I\'ve read Dr C has removed PMMA lumps via a punch incision and Fran Berlin had his removed like that. He could even make a small incision in the Raphe line.

As I said before, I wish you\'d posted a bit more over the last couple of weeks, as I\'d like to think we could have found a better solution with a more suitable Dr. I\'m sure you\'ll be in good hands with Dr Singh, but I think this is far too dramatic a solution for a problem like yours.

Good luck my friend and keep us updated. Thanks for the photos.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277188966

Thanks Hoodle... I\'ll ask him again on Monday.

I\'ll post pics and recovery info after the procedure...

As always, I appreciate the support...

Dark

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277189820

I wish you the best darkstaff and good luck with your surgery . It seems to me what you have is a lump (due to clumping of PMMA) almost similar with what Fran Berlin had , it doesn\'t look like a FBG to me (and usually patients with FBG\'s complain of discomfort or pain) esp. if the injection of PMMA was done superficially i.e. intra-dermal.

My PMMA venture -- good, bad and the ugly 11 years 1 month ago #1277193612

Hey smartman,

What is PMMA dumping?

I\'m obviously very nervous about the surgery...

Right now I feel like I have the FLU, so I might no be having surgery Monday ...

Again, this board ROCKS, you guys are awesome, thank you so much for the help/advice everyone

Dark