PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Post pmma treatment

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282721516

That\'s looking great already.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282756036

That has to be one of the best results I\'ve seen.
We started with the exact same measurements, Dr. C used mostly 10% on me; my gains were small in comparison and I think Aesthetically your dingdong took it much better. Goes to show you that an individuals anatomy plays a big role in determining outcome.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282778481

• Acr18
  • Acr18's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Just past 1 week and here are updated photos. Size still down at .5 Inch but I am hopeful to gain some collagen. Have developed a small Nodule at one entry point. Still staying positive.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282849812

• Acr18
  • General
  • General
Updated measurements and photos. Two small nodules where 10% was injected. No lumps and pretty even all around. Wish I would have taken 30% for the whole 20cc.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282850350

Looks pretty good. I can understand the concern about the nodules. Are they recommended to be removed? Or are they usually self fixing?

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282856706

Great results, man. Looks very natural. Congrats

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282923599

• Acr18
  • General
  • General
It\'s been just about 3 weeks since the procedure so here is a quick update. I have 2 nodules on of which is very painful. Just getting an Erection causes sharp pain. I Have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Just hoping it goes away over time. The collagen has firmed up a lot. Almost like I have an Erection when Flaccid. Good thing is retraction is down significantly. It\'s not perfect but I am happy with the results so far. I am up to almost an Inch. My Flaccid Girth is almost the same. I still experience pain during sex at my susp ligament and along the top of my shaft. Not sure what that is about but very painful to stretch. Well that is my update and will keep you posted

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282923721

Acr18 wrote: I have 2 nodules on of which is very painful. Just getting an Erection causes sharp pain. I Have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Just hoping it goes away over time.

This happened to me too on the right side. I had a Nodule but it went down...the Nodule is 1/2 the size now. I\'m around 4 weeks post. Also, one of the entry points really hurt early on.

Lately, I\'ve been having pain on the underside - like itching/burning...like a splinter..comes and goes. I don\'t have the ligament pain you mentioned though I think other guys have mentioned something similar.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 11 months ago #1282954622

• Acr18
  • General
  • General
So I am up to 6inches in eg and the wife is not too excited anymore. She loves anal and we tried it without success. She also is having a problem giving me oral. She loves the feel vaginally but it comes at a price. Needless to say there will be no round 2 and maybe a touch up. Aesthetically there isn\'t too much to fix and not sure it\'s worth the trip. I am 3 weeks post op and pretty sure no more collagen is going to grow. Does anybody know if there is a second drop off in size or is it pretty much set.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 10 months ago #1282974558

You mean she dislikes the Girth?

Post pmma treatment 9 years 10 months ago #1282978284

• Acr18
  • General
  • General
Yes. She loves oral and anal and that looks like it out for now. I am up to 6 1/4 in. Inch and 1/4 gain.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 10 months ago #1282979046

How is the pain?

Post pmma treatment 9 years 10 months ago #1282979702

• Acr18
  • General
  • General
I still have pain along the top of my shaft to the base. The tendons seem thick like PMMA attached to it. Not as bad as before tho.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 10 months ago #1282982320

I think everyone peaks at different times in the first 6 weeks...mine was probably between week 2-3, then it went down a little... plus, the tissue remodels itself for months and months after this. 30% usually doesn\'t add a full Inch...though sometimes it can (usually in younger patients - not sure how old u are). The average has been around 0.75-0.8 I think.

Since u do anal, don\'t u think it\'s hard to even try to get it in - from your end - when it\'s that thick? Tightness can be a good thing on one hand - but on the other - it can feel like sticking your Dick in a vice. I can\'t imagine trying anal w/ anything over 5.5\" with the average person who isn\'t used to it especially...maybe if someone is more relaxed it might be easier - but I personally had to stop because it pinched the hell out of me & I was only 5\" ! It\'s gone down since then, though.

Post pmma treatment 9 years 10 months ago #1282983507

• Acr18
  • General
  • General
I am 34 and was actually hoping to be at 5.75. I did drop off at the end of week 2 and gained again. I can\'t believe the amount of collagen growth. I was taking supplimemts and prohormone for weightlifting which I may stop due to the growth. I also am taking IGF-1 spray. I am not sure why my results are so high. The collagen is very firm and has formed fairly well. I don\'t think it will drop off again but you may be right tho. I just hope the 3 painful nodules I have go away. They seem to get smaller then big again. The hurt when I get an Erection cause the skin gets so tight. I am curious how many guys lose size after 3 weeks.