PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Firemichael- PMMA Journal

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 10 months ago #1283183482

Day 16.

Hey guys, I measured myself and I went down a little on size again eg is now 5.8. I am almost at my preop size. I really hope my Girth post op Girth of 6.5 will come back. Flaccid is where it shows. Fg is 5.5 which is much bigger than preop. Erect Girth is what I really care about though in between the two.
I also notice my skin is darker on the shaft then my body which is weird but cool with me. Otherwise it is still very symmetrical with the bumps on the base under the fat pad. I don\'t have anymore pain. I do feel small bumps in some of the injection sites, probably the PMMA.

Anyway I\'ll update again in a couple of days with pics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 10 months ago #1283277554

Day 24.

So I am a little disappointed but still hopeful. I am back to my original Girth size before the procedure. I would have thought 30% and 23 cc would have shown more results by now. It is still symmetrical but I could have not done the procedure and it would have still be symmetrical and the same size. I am still hopeful that I will see results that I was told to expect with 30% PMMA. Anyone have any input on this?

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 10 months ago #1283277674

There is always a bounce back period, but I would have thought that by now you would have seen some change, as well.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 10 months ago #1283279160

First, are you sure it\'s not your Erection quality? Also, it could take a few more weeks.. Most people seem to be stable around week 6. But, many report declining even 3-6 months later too. It\'s not very predictable in terms of timeline- but in terms of gain, I think you\'ll get at least 0.5\" with that much.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 10 months ago #1283285716

Thanks guys, I am hopeful for this bounce back period. I feel my election quality it good right now, but maybe it will get even better. I had expectations like 0.75 to an Inch but I\'ll take anything right now. I would be super happy with a 0.5 gain. Keeping gingers crossed.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 9 months ago #1283629201

I feel your frustration firemichael. I am 13 days post and basically back to pre size. Trying to stay patient but looks like the good gainers started growing much sooner. Keep us posted please and best of luck.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 8 months ago #1283748280

Any updates here guys? I\'m going through the same being back to same Girth when Erect. Did things change for you?

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 8 months ago #1283759212

Puell has had some more gains - he posted in his thread. I am at day 10 post 17cc 30% and 3 10% - with 0.25\" gain on the lower half... No upper half gain. I don\'t know what to make of it... last time, around day 10 I think i was bigger. But, I had 27 ccs so there was more carrier in there. Maybe I should\'ve gotten more... I asked them to do a lower cc amount because I was concerned about the aesthetics and lumps with 30 - and some of my skin tissue is uneven, and I thought the 30 might exaggerate the problem.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 8 months ago #1283761512

It seems that lately more guys have not been gaining as much. Is this random, or could there be something to it? Maybe the product is a little different now, lower quality, etc?

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 8 months ago #1283761912

notwhatiusedtobe wrote: It seems that lately more guys have not been gaining as much. Is this random, or could there be something to it? Maybe the product is a little different now, lower quality, etc?

I\'ve definitely noticed the same trend. Dr C seems to be injecting much more, but gains are getting less. It\'s not simply since he switched from Linnea Safe to Metacril either.

I\'m sure satisfaction rates have come down also. I\'m sure we are seeing more lumps and deformities than before.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 8 months ago #1283763050

I also didn\'t mention the increase in deformities, immune system reactions, and such. Reading reports from 2011-2013, you\'ll mostly see .5 to .9 Girth increases and adequate aesthetics. Some exceptions, and one or two near catastrophes, but pretty remarkable for a PE procedure. Now we\'re seeing way smaller gains and much more frustration. If it isn\'t the quality of the product, could it be, as Hoddle alluded to, excess of product? And to speculate farther, with no intention to defame anyone, could the technique be slipping? Maybe Dr. C is getting a bit old and tired, and he isn\'t as careful with the operation? Or maybe it just comes down to individual reaction, and lately we\'ve seen, arbitrarily, several guys who\'s bodies have not responded well to the PMMA.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 8 months ago #1283763974

We need to gather some data really. Bricep has done half the work already. We just need to get the data for the guys who have had PMMA since he collected the data last time.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 8 months ago #1283770008

You\'d also have to standardize dates from procedure too. The first numbers i posted were much larger than month later.

Firemichael- PMMA Journal 9 years 8 months ago #1283790864

I will update again on Tuesday but I can tell I haven\'t had anymore gains since last week. I was thinking maybe quality of product has changed possibly. Not sure why the gains seem to have decreased so much.