PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My PMMA results

My PMMA results 8 years 6 months ago #1289484620

sawyerbrown wrote: hey shes do you have any pics of after the fourth? did you get that ridge fixed?

The picture dated 9/20/15 was after the fix so there is some ridge left but not near as much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA results 8 years 6 months ago #1289486672

Are u able to pay for the procedure through paypal? The same way as the appointment reservation?

My PMMA results 8 years 6 months ago #1289489113

I don\'t think so. Ask the office. I just paid in cash

My PMMA results 8 years 6 months ago #1289495002

• Visitor
  • Visitor
yes you can use pay pal. That is how I paid, but then I got cold feet and they refunded the money.

My PMMA results 8 years 6 months ago #1289504541

Hunky I\'m assuming you didnt get your deposit refunded aswell did you?

My PMMA results 8 years 6 months ago #1289505361

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes I got it all back - they were very nice about it.

My PMMA results 7 years 6 months ago #1293562414

hello boys, i just got my 2nd round done and ive got a collection on the right side. first round was smooth with metacrill, the post op had more side effect like swelling and water in Balls and second round with linea almost 3rd day no swelling settled real well but clumped. i feel it pretty bad on the right side near glan, so i read kenlog and massage, whats Kenalog? also did dr c do something for the ridge?

My PMMA results 7 years 6 months ago #1293563914

Shesaidavg, the pics on the right side look like you will continue to have uneven sections, lumps, and ridges from the PMMA. I would not have gone through that procedure if I were you. There is no way to ever get rid of all the lumpiness. I would be concerned that a girl would not think it was natural.

My PMMA results 7 years 6 months ago #1293564421

@cav8000:

What point do you think it serves to let Shesaidavg that you wouldn\'t have gone through with the procedure? It serves no value.

How do you know that he\'ll never be able to get rid of the lumpiness? What research do you have that supports this claim? Or is it just your opinion without facts? I bet it\'s the later.

My PMMA results 7 years 6 months ago #1293577086

cav8000 wrote: Shesaidavg, the pics on the right side look like you will continue to have uneven sections, lumps, and ridges from the PMMA. I would not have gone through that procedure if I were you. There is no way to ever get rid of all the lumpiness. I would be concerned that a girl would not think it was natural.

I agree with CPW. This isn\'t a positive attitude and it doesn\'t serve anyone through a healing process. Firstly, nodules and ridges are very correctable and secondly it\'s not often (very rare) that you read someone mention having been called out on the PMMA...I sure haven\'t.

Can\'t stand your toxic attitude and all you do is reinforce negative thoughts into the heads of people who are looking to achieve a good outcome. I\'m no longer having it. Cya.

• Page: