PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Took the plunge today!!!

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289604234

This is the next morning after waking up after the procedure the afternoon before. It looked about 3 times worse than that after 3-4 days. Bruised like it went ten rounds with mayweather. Took 5 days for holes to close.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289604307

I\'m on my PC but I will take one right now and upload it from my phone. I\'ve uploaded many pictures of the first few days on my other posts. Seriously, I\'m extremely thankful and amazed at how easy this was. The only thing I\'m really feeling now is a little soreness and some itching from it healing. I do have a small bump, middle shaft directly under my glands but you can\'t see it from the picture.

My wife has been begging me about using this upgraded thing so we had sex last night. She said she definitely felt the difference in a good way I was hurting like heck but I still managed to finish up. I\'m sure everything is fine with yours, everyone heals differently.

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289604438

Day 5

Sore and itching but very happy Small unnoticeable bump under glands. Anyone with questions about my journey I will happily answer. Thanks

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289604991

Atleast it\'s better now majk1. Orbit2u nice results man

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289606012

It is, I think one more round and I should be finished. Well 90% sure.

orbit2u your swelling is gone. The lumps will lessen. You can roll them between your fingers to soften them up, over time it should get less and less if you do that.
Very good results.

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289607817

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback.

Thanks majk1 for the advice. I\'m definitely going to give the finger roll a shot. I\'m feeling the same way about 1 more round but I think I\'m going to leave good enough alone.

Did anyone else have their sack swell too? Mine is back to normal now but I actually liked it a little swoll

I posted pics last night but I\"m not seeing any of them. I\'ll try again later.

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289608057

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey congratulations, if that tiny bump is your only issue, you did very well - it looks completely natural too.

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289610472

hunkydory wrote: Hey congratulations, if that tiny bump is your only issue, you did very well - it looks completely natural too.

Thank you HD. I\'m a happy camper for the moment but considering round 2.

Took the plunge today!!! 8 years 6 months ago #1289611365

It\'s hard not to consider further rounds.

After using the stretcher after the second round really helped allot.

• Page: