PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291334478

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am sitting in a hotel in San Diego and tomorrow I go visit Dr.C

Id like to state for the record that Posting these images is highly embarrassing (not that I know I will cop any flak here, you guys seem nothing but supportive) my junk gives me alot of heartache.

Will post stats shortly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291334575

Side story if anybody wants a read or relate to:
\"A small Dick\'s like a disability, man! Would you make fun of a guy in a wheelchair?! Huh?' - Greg, Scary Movie (2000)The quote and scene above was pretty funny to me when I first saw it, I was in year 7 when this movie came out and to be dramatic (let me just get my violin out) the weight of the world had not crushed me yet.Now I am sure any individual with an actual disability that reads this story would be understandably upset with comparing the size of ones dong with ones ability to walk or see but unfortunately that what it feels like, a disability.When I was lining up at the people factory in the sky I took a wrong turn and went to the small wiener department or \"these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator' lol it even says endowed. Fitting for the conversation!The truth is, all men aren't created equal and all though I am a god fearing man, I don't think I went the wrong way in the people factory or god is playing a cruel trick on me and although PE does have some success there isn't steroids for your wiener or if you work it out enough it will get bigger, It won't go from Woody Allen size to Sylvester Stallone size (thats comparison in body structure and not there wieners, i haven't seen them to judge)Through no fault of my own my member is what it is. Back to the violin: In fact me and a few mates went to a brothel one boozy night, Id been inside brothels a few times with mates but never 'bought' I was planning on doing the same thing again but cocaine and booze can give a fella a bit more dutch courage and I dived right into and got 2 girls at the same time.I bought 45 minutes for 2 sheilas and then decided to do another 45 minutes, one of my mates got annoyed how long I was taking and burst into the room (still kind of blown away the hookers hadn't locked the door) 'wow! Your Dick IS small' said my mate.To translate the sentence 'Wow, Everybody said you had a small Dick, its true!' and when I got back in the car he taunted me 'Wee willy Winky!!!' and my answer was 'Im the way god made me, fuck off'What else could I say? There is no excuse, 'I was born this way' or 'I can't help it'Thats why I say its LIKE a disability with the exception that I am a walking joke and a dude in a wheelchair has pitty taken upon him and the fact that this rumor follows me around like John Travolta\'s rumored homosexuality. The first instance was when I was 14 and I tried to sleep with a girl, the moment was ruined when my mates sister busted into her room and found us on her bed.Come Monday at school, the girl had blabbed and rumor started to follow me, luckily there was another girl in a year level above that fellated me at the ice skating ring a few months earlier so I rounded up all my friends and asked her if 'my Dick was small\', Im guessing out of politeness and the alarming size of the crowd she said 'no' and the rumor was under control again.There were plenty of girls in-between 14 and 18, every now and then the rumor would pop up, who knows what was being said behind my back, a few instances of insinuation that plagued my mind on and off as the years go by. From 18 to 22 I hadn't gone near a women at all, my self esteem plummeted and I was stuck in agonizing loneliness, I still had my mates, but not a women in sight. For some reason around 22 it all got too much and I made a firm decision I wasn't going to let my best years go by with out getting some while the getting was good.I ended up with a gorgeous women I met at party but unfortunately I was a rebound, we dated for about 4 months, in an argument she out and told me my wiener was small, we didn't last long after this. I really liked this girl probably due to fact I had virgin syndrome again from having such a huge hiatus (4 years) from having a partner. Then came the biggest mistake of my life, I won't go into it but 5 years, 2 kids and a divorce later Here I was alone again. In the last days of this relationship she would get nasty and call me 'Needle Dick' (I never personally attacked her) when she was courting me in the beginning I even prewarned her I have a small Dick but she continued, Can you imagine telling a women that wants to jump your bones you \"have small Dick, be careful what your getting into?\" (didn\'t say it like that but something similar)So here we are today. I met a really sweet girl from another country online. We are meeting in July 2016 in her home country (she currently works in her none native country on contract) as sappy as it sounds, I really care about this girl, we talk every day for a quite a few hours on the phone and online, she gives me a lot of hope. I don't want to sour this relationship with my ding dong again and out of desperation I am taking the big plunge to Mexico to see Dr C. (big plunge as I live in Australia)

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291334886

chubbabun21 wrote: Through no fault of my own my member is what it is. Back to the violin: In fact me and a few mates went to a brothel one boozy night, Id been inside brothels a few times with mates but never 'bought' I was planning on doing the same thing again but cocaine and booze can give a fella a bit more dutch courage and I dived right into and got 2 girls at the same time.I bought 45 minutes for 2 sheilas and then decided to do another 45 minutes, one of my mates got annoyed how long I was taking and burst into the room (still kind of blown away the hookers hadn't locked the door) 'wow! Your Dick IS small' said my mate.

Until that last bit, that sounded like an awesome night!

What are your stats? You don\'t actually look that small.

Good luck with the procedure!

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291335010

hoddle10 wrote:
Until that last bit, that sounded like an awesome night!

What are your stats? You don\'t actually look that small.

Good luck with the procedure!

I don\'t have a measuring tape with me and the weather is shocking in San Diego today, I will get measurements before the procedure obviously to keep track.

My length isnt great but Girth is a massive issue for me, I don\'t expect to be hung like a moose, I just want to be average and by average I mean normal.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291335935

Good luck.
I\'m curious about your height/weight. I think that will give additional perspective.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291336149

Good luck with Dr. C. Praying that everything goes smoothly. Looking forward to post pics. I too am planning a trip this summer.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291336515

I had a similarly shaped/sized penis pre-op (Probably even thinner though) and I found the PMMA enhancement to sort of \"cure\" the disability you described it as (may be a strong choice of words, but for guys genuinely underaverage like myself, it\'s easier to feel that way). Despite still wishing for an Inch in length, I can happily say I no longer really \"dwell\" on the size issue. Good luck.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291339097

buttercups wrote: Good luck. I\'m curious about your height/weight. I think that will give additional perspective.

6ft
202lb

(i need to loose weight )

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291339138

Skeptical One wrote: I had a similarly shaped/sized penis pre-op (Probably even thinner though) and I found the PMMA enhancement to sort of \"cure\" the disability you described it as (may be a strong choice of words, but for guys genuinely underaverage like myself, it\'s easier to feel that way). Despite still wishing for an Inch in length, I can happily say I no longer really \"dwell\" on the size issue. Good luck.

It is a very strong word to use, I was worried it would be taken in the wrong way, but it is exactly how I feel, through no fault of my own this is me and according to societies standards it isnt good enough, so I am doing what I can to fix it.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291339155

Florigaboy wrote: Good luck with Dr. C. Praying that everything goes smoothly. Looking forward to post pics. I too am planning a trip this summer.

I am shitting skittles about complications but I havnt read any stories like this here but here is my only source of information, Im praying aswell

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291350151

Skeptical One wrote: I had a similarly shaped/sized penis pre-op (Probably even thinner though) and I found the PMMA enhancement to sort of \"cure\" the disability you described it as (may be a strong choice of words, but for guys genuinely underaverage like myself, it\'s easier to feel that way). Despite still wishing for an Inch in length, I can happily say I no longer really \"dwell\" on the size issue. Good luck.

Sorry to bombard your post chubba - Good luck with your treatment and looking forward to following your progress.

SO, what are your current stats? I\'ve been reading your progress report and I assume your last round was in 2013? Thanks

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291375388

ntuxpb wrote:
Sorry to bombard your post chubba - Good luck with your treatment and looking forward to following your progress.

SO, what are your current stats? I\'ve been reading your progress report and I assume your last round was in 2013? Thanks

No mate, this is my first session, disturbingly it might be my only session for 1-2 years, procedure is quite expensive and the flight is a killer, Anybody have an idea where I can get a measuring tape? Does anyone know if Wade or Dr C. size you up before hand?

thanks

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291409874

Hi there just a side note. You may have been a guy with a small doodle as you put it. However, you\'re definitely a great writer. Thanks for posting

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291409956

You can go to any store like Safeway or similar, or pharmacy place like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreen\'s, et cetera, and they all sell the flexible tailor\'s tape. You\'ll want that to be able to measure the circumference Girth. I cut mine at the 12\" mark so that I didn\'t have to deal with all the extra tape Hanging down.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291410537

Yes Dr C and Wade will evaluate your penis before the procedure. You will spend more time with Wade before hand and talk about your goals and concerns. The time with Dr C is more limited. Based on your pictures, you appear to be near my original size. I had one round of 10% with only modest gains. This may have been in part due to my age of 52. My second round was 30% and gains so far appear to be more significant. My wife actually hopes it shrinks a little over the next few weeks.

So far, I have had good aesthetics with both rounds. I will tell you that the 10% was much easier to deal with and felt slightly more natural. Another member equated forming 30% in you penis to pushing old chewing gum. You have to be more agressive in your after care and in my case, it caused more bruising and swelling. It all went away within a week, ,but my penis was pretty ugly at first.