PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291639467

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay

Before Procedure
3.0\" Flaccid Length
3.2\" Flaccid Girth

After Procedure
4.3\" Flaccid Length
4.3\" Flaccid Girth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291639551

Excellent results. You must be pleased. Will you do a round 2?

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 1 month ago #1291641276

stevenrose wrote: Excellent results. You must be pleased. Will you do a round 2?

Complicated answer I guess, My Erection size is nothing like it was ON THE DAY after the procedure was done

Like when I saw my boner for the first time It was literally like \'I cant wait to plough a bird with this thing\' it was literally a moment of triumph!

MY Dick DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THIS NOW IT HAS SHRUNK BUT GAINS HAVE BEEN MADE

I am happy with my gains, I dont know what will come of it in a couple of months time but the goal was to be average (for me, normal like everyone else) I feel I have met that goal, Like I can goto a urinal and not be ashamed of what I pull out or before it had gotten to point where I wouldnt meet girls or even goto a brothel because I was so ashamed of my size so this has really helped me.

If I went round 2: in my books it is sort of like an over indulgence, I see guys on the forum all the time that had great dicks to begin with and they wanted more and they went got a round 1, so thats the area I am in now if I went round 2, the picture above would probably be the best I could achieve after 3 rounds, I think.

If you read my long winded story, I did this because I met someone online who I have pretty serious feelings about and I wasnt going to sour another relationship with my small dong, if I went round 2 then I would have to explain to her about round 1 and its very expensive coming from Australia to TJ to do it.

Time will tell, Bottemline I am happy and I encourage anyone who had the same problems as I did to do it and not be held back by it

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291681290

Fantastic result can\'t wait to book my place
I thought you had to have all the pink inner skin removed with a re Circumcision but yours looks so natural. Congrats mate

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291741514

Hey All,

Minor progress report and some questions for our members with experience

For Starters this has been a life changing procedure, I am happy I have done it but at the same time there things that make me have a little bit of buyers remorse.

Itching, Aching and minor pain, its day 19 since the procedure, To look at my penis looks healthy, a little larger on 1 side but all around great result, I have found nodules one is quite large but once again, its something I can live with.

Its weird how general shape changes from day to day, nothing negative but its a sure sign this stuff is still doing something under my skin.

So Itching, Aching and minor pain in different spots on different days at day 19? is this normal? if so, how long until things get normal again?

as always, cheers fellas!

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291754108

Short answer, yes it is normal. I may be wrong, but I believe the slight itchy feeling is good sign and is the body healing and collagen growth. I am 32 days post round two and can still occasionally feel a slight itch.

In my case in both rounds, nodules significantly reduced themselves by day 30. I still have a slight ridge on the right side of the Circumcision scar. It has been softening. If is does not resolve in the next month, I may try some DMSO and apple cider vinegar like others on this forum have. It is certainly only noticeable to me and not worth a touch up session.

With round one, I had a notice drop in size at week 8. Dr C said that was unusual. Most results solidify by week 6.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291761655

Dirt clod wrote: Short answer, yes it is normal. I may be wrong, but I believe the slight itchy feeling is good sign and is the body healing and collagen growth. I am 32 days post round two and can still occasionally feel a slight itch. In my case in both rounds, nodules significantly reduced themselves by day 30. I still have a slight ridge on the right side of the Circumcision scar. It has been softening. If is does not resolve in the next month, I may try some DMSO and apple cider vinegar like others on this forum have. It is certainly only noticeable to me and not worth a touch up session. With round one, I had a notice drop in size at week 8. Dr C said that was unusual. Most results solidify by week 6.

Itching and pain has subsided, its an unusual journey and still full of surprises its also addictive, I think I will be going for round 2

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291794306

Updates if anyone is interested?

Cheers

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291796040

Looks fantastic, no one would ever know you have anything done.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291796366

Really looks great

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291800250

I\'m jealous, if by some miracle this shit wears off perfectly evenly within a year I will consider having a single round.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291801748

hoddle10 wrote: Looks fantastic, no one would ever know you have anything done.

Yes I am very happy with it, but to be frank and I mean really frank, If fellatio was to happen: I think the nodules would be felt, If I ever get asked I am just going to say they are veins or something, only one is visable to look at its in an area of Fordyce spots anyway.

Since we are almost a month since the procedure who knows what the future holds, There really is light at the end of the tunnel and its in Dr C. and Wade\'s HANDS

(My penis has always had that slight lean to left, it hasn\'t bothered me enough to want to do anything about it)

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291802603

I think that\'s the most normal looking one I\'ve seen on here. Some of the results have me very confused as to why people are not very unhappy. Yours looks totally normal.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291804979

Looks like you were born with it. I am sure noone will notice any imperfections. i.e. Some penises are very veiny and have protrusions, some with foreskins of diff lengths. curves etc.

I just finished re surfacing a wood floor. I can intimately see every mistake I made, every nano millimetre indentation, or trapped air bubble. No one else can, until I point it out.

The Girth makes a big diff, taking it from average and into a new realm. Have you had a test drive?

Steven.

An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291834293

stevenrose wrote: Looks like you were born with it. I am sure noone will notice any imperfections. i.e. Some penises are very veiny and have protrusions, some with foreskins of diff lengths. curves etc.

I just finished re surfacing a wood floor. I can intimately see every mistake I made, every nano millimetre indentation, or trapped air bubble. No one else can, until I point it out.

The Girth makes a big diff, taking it from average and into a new realm. Have you had a test drive?

Steven.

Lol, I did this for a women basically, met her online, we are meeting up May 4th (long story is in my second post in this thread) I did think about going to the brothel before hand but I am an old sap, Ill use it where I want it most