PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294161383

Skeptical One wrote:
He uses silicone...Silikon1000 that should be administered via micro-droplet technique but Dr. Loria prefers injecting it like a filler. Often times he has patients wear a band around the base during healing to prevent migration of the silicone. There are a few threads on the forum about Dr. Loria, including one where he actually joined the discussion. This was before commercial accounts and he has since been banned. The topic of Dr. Loria, however, has not.

Gotya, thanks. All a bit over my head. I\'ll pass, I\'m sticking to HA which is the only thing I haven\'t found any horror stories about - yet.!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294171969

Skeptical One wrote:
He uses silicone...Silikon1000 that should be administered via micro-droplet technique but Dr. Loria prefers injecting it like a filler. Often times he has patients wear a band around the base during healing to prevent migration of the silicone. There are a few threads on the forum about Dr. Loria, including one where he actually joined the discussion. This was before commercial accounts and he has since been banned. The topic of Dr. Loria, however, has not.

Just to clarify, he uses Silikon 1000 mixed in with a filler so that the silicone forms droplets. Part of the new instructions from Dr. Loria is a 2x a day massage where you massage the entire shaft to ensure that the silicone stays in the solution and does not separate. He told me that he thinks the seperation is what caused some people to report lumps. I was fanatical about the massaging as that made perfect sense to me. I have zero lumps and it feels completely real, like soft flesh. I just made an appointment to get a second and final round at the end of January.

Honestly the only thing I dread is the 21 days of aftercare. To follow the instructions to a \"T\" requires a time commitment and requires a level of slight discomfort that decreases over time (the rubber band/constriction lack of ability to re-rewrap daily for the first week sucks, then switching to the plastic ring from day 7 to 21 is a little better, then day 21+ of simply wrapping for 8 hours a day to maintain shape is fine.

But the results are beyond what I had expected. Really, really happy.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294223472

• BB
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I just saw Skeptical response here in this thread. I would be happy to send my results. As I have posted before, I first went to Dr. Greenwald in Tampa experimenting with a temp filler before going to Dr. Loria. I was not on this site during the shill incidents and can\'t speak to that. I can only present my experience which has been very good for me and others that I have talked with.

I have no stake with Dr. Loria other than being a happy patient and have just completed a third procedure on Dec 5. I am spending my personal time here as others have to try and share and help others. And as Skeptical pointed out, this is his site and he obviously puts a lot of time into it. I hope that I am a good contributor and can assist in any way, both the site and its members. :-)

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294243262

BB wrote: I just saw Skeptical response here in this thread. I would be happy to send my results. As I have posted before, I first went to Dr. Greenwald in Tampa experimenting with a temp filler before going to Dr. Loria. I was not on this site during the shill incidents and can\'t speak to that. I can only present my experience which has been very good for me and others that I have talked with.

I have no stake with Dr. Loria other than being a happy patient and have just completed a third procedure on Dec 5. I am spending my personal time here as others have to try and share and help others. And as Skeptical pointed out, this is his site and he obviously puts a lot of time into it. I hope that I am a good contributor and can assist in any way, both the site and its members. :-)

It will be very beneficial to all to start your own thread showing the three rounds and the results. Quality photos of before and after will greatly help. You will be happy to get feedback and encouragement from our readers too. It is also a sign of appreciation to any help that this site has provided our readers.

Looking forward to your Progress report.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294353892

Any updates?

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294377825

indiano123 wrote: Any updates?

Most likely ain\'t happening....

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294380545

Why do u think he was a shill?

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294383619

No consistency in reporting, before and after pix look of different people, no before and after pix of rounds done.....many things just to look right. Not saying it\'s a shill or not....just waiting for legitimate updates.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294411202

indiano123 wrote: Why do u think he was a shill?

You guys think they were shills????? It is been a while with dead silence.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294411632

Mustang2020 wrote:
You guys think they were shills????? It is been a while with dead silence.

I thought fj was a honest patient of dr loria. He seemed so paranoid and scared of his results, and he sent me before and after photo in my email.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294411851

indiano123 wrote: I thought fj was a honest patient of dr loria. He seemed so paranoid and scared of his results, and he sent me before and after photo in my email.

I wish him best of luck then. Too bad we won\'t see more data about this dr thu.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294412161

Mustang2020 wrote:
I wish him best of luck then. Too bad we won\'t see more data about this dr thu.

Yea i do too and it seems i lost the pictures, i think he went to a different forum.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294413047

This was all part of his strategy guys to seem concern about his procedure in the beginning and discredit the dr and his technique to throw us off a bit. Then he finishes with how everything turned out ok?? This guy PM me so much because he found out that i was a recent patient of dr.Loria and wanted to really know who i was and specific time line of when i got my procedure done?? To add more to his shilling ways he wanted my number so we exchanged numbers but never spoke because shortly after i Googled his area code and guess what, ironically he\'s in the same neighborhood as dr.loria in Florida. Lmao. The only reason i gave him my number was because i knew that i had changed my number not to long ago so if he tried to look it up in dr.loria system it wouldn\'t be there, only my old number. I\'m pretty good at calling out dr.loria shilling games because i promise you that there\'s no way anybody can be happy about his procedure because the material is not firm at all. Forms like clay and you lose 80-90% of it. Recovery time is horrible. I still have scars from like almost two years ago. Fuck dr.loria and i paid $6,500 for glads and shaft. The only good thing that dr.loria can offer that no other dr offers is a payment plan.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294413341

Damn i really had high hopes that he wasnt a shill, and when he sent me those pictures i guess i was convinced. Its too bad bc i really was considering dr loria.

Had procedure done w/ Dr. Loria- Platinum Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294413831

I don\'t personally think he\'s a shill. But why would you consider Loria. He\'s just injecting silicone. It seems that on this forum that all it takes is for a few people to have a decent looking result for a few weeks and the method is somehow deemed a viable option. Silicone enhancement has been performed on the black market for years. There is a guy doing it in NYC and will charge way less than Loria. But no matter who does it, you are still going to have a high volume of silicone in your penis.