PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate?

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 10 years 4 months ago #1280445686

Meh I don\'t think its a bonus really. Its just part of it. Its only a bonus when you aren\'t feeling 100% aroused... I find I can achieve penetration when Im only 75% Erect or so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 9 years 10 months ago #1282939979

Well I can tell you 6 inches isn\'t a problem for women who have had children. The wife loves anal sex but hasn\'t let me try. Thinks it will be too painful. The only downfall to PMMA lol. My wife is only 5\'4 112lbs just glad she can take it at 6 Inch

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 9 years 9 months ago #1282964299

Is that picture of your wife? if she is, good for you. If she is not, nice joke!! No insult intended...

I can tell you for sure that ANY woman can take 6\" Girth or even a bit more WITH proper foreplay and lube...of course there will be exceptions.

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 9 years 9 months ago #1282974622

Absolutely 6\" Girth isn\'t anything too serious. Thicker than average for sure but not really anything I think women have much trouble with. Last night I used a 7.5\" Girth dido on my gf while she was asleep. She got wet and handled it fine.

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 9 years 9 months ago #1282996405

No disrespect intended, but I think your wife is responsible for the extra swelling or size, not the PMMA!

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 9 years 9 months ago #1283062567

I know every one here will disagree with me but I dated a Korean girl and there is just no way she would be able to handle my old 5.5 let alone 6. It took major effort to get 5.1 in and she was in pain/ecstasy every time. I\'ve had like 100+ women in my day (all preop (w/ the exception of my wife)) she was the 2nd-3rd tightest out of all of them. So my answer is that it depends on the women.

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 9 years 9 months ago #1283063422

I agree with you totally!

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 6 years 8 months ago #1297024137

I think I\'m in the sweet spot right now at 5.85 EG. Going to stay here and not add more. Wife sometimes gets quite raw / sore next day. She was not into my unit for a long time but she\'s now come around and likes it.

In your opinion, at what girth does sex start to deteriorate? 6 years 8 months ago #1297024972

I think guys who desire more Girth should always try a water-based pump first before considering a filler (i use hydromax bathmate x30). Girth increase is considerable and lets you see how your partner(s) take(s) it.

• Page: