PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 30ml total - Ellanse E

30ml total - Ellanse E 3 years 8 months ago #1308698686

Toolbox87 wrote: Texas,

whats going on hope all is well. Will be joining the 30ML club soon maybe this year or before i leave japan DR. Oates going to hook me up again.
don't even use Magnums no more i research a diff condom called "My Size" 64mm . anyway will update the forum.

Thanks for dropping in! Any & all updates are always appreciated!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr_Oates

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30ml total - Ellanse E 3 years 8 months ago #1308698688

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 125
hell yeah brother. good for you. Tell Dr Oates hello for, Its been a while i've chatted with him.

Man, Im glad I dont have to wear rubber anymore. haha. but i know what you mean. haha.

Glad to hear from you again

30ml total - Ellanse E 3 years 8 months ago #1308698854

Any updates??

30ml total - Ellanse E 3 years 8 months ago #1308698865

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 125
@BlaqMagnumXL
Other than posting some updated pictures. nothing much has changed. I am still PE'ing daily trying to get some extra length. Looking for an excuse to get a touch up at the end of the year or next. hahaha.
I have made "stretched gains" and "in tube" gains. I do not know for sure if those have translated into erect gains for sure , but I will say that my wife thinks so and it looks a little bigger. haha. I am purposely not measuring until the end of summer.

all my initial gains from the procedure are holding up fine and steady. no issues at all. As I said before, my wife thought I was a little to big (wide ) at first and for a while but now is in love. So I still have NO complaints. Love what I have done , love the Dr I chose.

Hope this helps for now.

@Skeptical_One
Hey , I finally found my post op photos from round 1 that I thought were gone forever. So I will make a new post for you geared towards "what to expect ". i'll keep you posted.

Last edit: by Texas.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream