PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside)

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696393

• justn8
  • justn8's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 94

Skeptical One wrote: Great shots & angles. It's not often we can see all "longitude & latitudes" of a post-op unit.

I'm kind of trying to include things I wish I saw when I was reading prior to going this route. It's just my pay it forward thing. The more I post and show the more transparent it all is and hopefully some other dude getting it done won't freak out a bit during their process IF they do this to any degree.

I'll add one thing... the amount of change from day 1 to week 6 is crazy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696733

• justn8
  • General
  • General
Just a brief update. I'm a bit over four weeks out from my second session now I guess, things are going very well. I've had no unexpected issues, my second round aesthetics are definitely better than my first. They honestly did a great job. I'll be doing full photos at the six week mark with all my thoughts on it all.

Right now for Erect size I'm sitting at over 6" at the circ scar, 6.5" mid shaft tapering up to just over 7" at the base.

One interesting thing I had happen was regarding pumping. I had originally decided to not pump at all this session since I wasn't a fan of it after my first. Last week I guess between sitting in a lower point and just wanting to give it a go, I did very low pressure pumping for fairly long session with breaks. Since then I've done about 15 minutes every other day up until Saturday, and haven't since. It's... been very even and sits more "full" when Flaccid. I'd swear last session the pumping almost caused artificial low points (size wise) for a couple days after, this time it's the opposite. I've also really been religious about using the Hanger when I'm home through the evenings. So I guess I'm back on the pump and Hanger train until the six weeks are up. I personally am not a fan of spending time using a pump but I will during this phase. Once I get over the six weeks and hit a couple months I'll decide where I want to go from here.

I will say too, my wife is very happy and I basically am in love with it. It's a pretty surreal experience, which I've said before and probably will again.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696803

Nice results justn8! Glad to hear it's going great
The following user(s) said Thank You: justn8

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696805

• justn8
  • General
  • General

Magic Wand wrote: Nice results justn8! Glad to hear it's going great

Thanks man! Hope your doing well too.

I think because I went into this all with relatively low expectations, it's made me even happier with it. The only thing I seem to fight with is those tiny injection... I guess nodules but they're smaller. The one from first session they broke up and its almost impossible for me to even find, looks like these other little specs I normally had on it prior with no bump under. From this session I have two that look like white heads sometimes but they're still very minor and I know a lot of other guys had them diminish over time. It's doesn't bug me at all. I'd trade a couple more for more Girth to be honest.

One thing that's been consistent with two sessions is that I do really get late changes, from 4-6 weeks. But considering both sessions were focused on growth with more 30% than 10%, the results are pretty damn good in my own opinion.

I'll put up pics start to finish for this one when I hit about 6 weeks, early March.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697057

• justn8
  • General
  • General
So I'm just over 7 weeks out now, figured I'd post pics from session 2. I'll put some up from various points. In this post is after the session in the hotel room
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10, snakecharm3r, Bart

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697058

• justn8
  • General
  • General
Two days after back home
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697059

• justn8
  • General
  • General
Five days after
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10, Bart

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697060

• justn8
  • General
  • General
And here's a few semi Erect ones from end of last week/yesterday
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10, Bart

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697061

Thanks for the update, we all appreciate the effort.

Looks like you've had a great result, congratulations!
The following user(s) said Thank You: justn8

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697062

• justn8
  • General
  • General

hoddle10 wrote: Thanks for the update, we all appreciate the effort.

Looks like you've had a great result, congratulations!

Thanks hoddle! I'm definitely happy over all. The second session was absolutely worth it. It's pretty crazy looking back at the pics. And it's crazy how it is now vs how terrified I was before my first session. Stuff definitely works and it's insane how quickly it becomes 'yours'.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697508

• justn8
  • General
  • General
Have rolled over three months time since my last session, which is the purported full recovery/results time period so this is just a quick update.

No major issues. I'm not picky as far as aesthetics but everything is great, especially in a semi or Erect state. I do have a slight ridge/band near my base in my left side. It's only apparent to me when I'm cold and I can feel it if I look for it otherwise. It's not a big deal at all but I'm being fully transparent. It was an area I was constantly working to try and get product to stay around, almost like it was tight there or something. Ian seemed to have encountered it before and it's just an anatomy thing I think, I can't exactly recall and am not concerned.

From a satisfaction stand point I'm at a 10/10, would do it all over again. I went in with no expectations and came out happy up until this point.

And for anyone who hasn't had anything done, its true when others say how quickly it becomes your own. I forget about it unless it's on my mind for some reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonemalone, WonderingMatias

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697509

greatly appreciate all the detail you've got into in your journal. Your write-ups and amazing results helped me make my decision to go with Dr. C and PMMA. Thank you!

I also have that "ridge" experience. It's closer to the midsection of my shaft - but the same deal with it only being noticeable when I'm Flaccid, and when blood flow to the area is different than usual - like when I'm cold, or have an extra hard workout etc.

I'm considering a second session and I was wondering, in your experience - did the space below the glans but above the circ scar have less growth relative to the rest of your shaft? If so, did that difference become exacerbated in the second session?

Also, as your unit became heavier from first session to second session - did you see any difference between the angle of your boners in any way? Like, did the increased heaviness weight on it?

Lastly - do you still feel any of the microspheres? I have a one or two just below my glans that didn't form collagen around them. It doesn't mess up the look but I was curious if I was alone in this regard or if anyone else has that experience.

Thanks so much for any intel you can pass on - and I'm so happy to hear that your great results have continued!

Last edit: by WonderingMatias.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697510

• justn8
  • General
  • General

WonderingMatias wrote: greatly appreciate all the detail you've got into in your journal. Your write-ups and amazing results helped me make my decision to go with Dr. C and PMMA. Thank you!

I also have that "ridge" experience. It's closer to the midsection of my shaft - but the same deal with it only being noticeable when I'm Flaccid, and when blood flow to the area is different than usual - like when I'm cold, or have an extra hard workout etc.

I'm considering a second session and I was wondering, in your experience - did the space below the glans but above the circ scar have less growth relative to the rest of your shaft? If so, did that difference become exacerbated in the second session?
Well yes, they primarily use 10% near the circ scar so there is less growth and I believe they put less overall volume there too, plus the way they get you to massage for aftercare.

Also, as your unit became heavier from first session to second session - did you see any difference between the angle of your boners in any way? Like, did the increased heaviness weight on it?
I wouldn't say it affected the angle of my erections at all yet. I'd assume it would take a lot of product to do that and/or not the best Erection quality to begin with.

Lastly - do you still feel any of the microspheres? I have a one or two just below my glans that didn't form collagen around them. It doesn't mess up the look but I was curious if I was alone in this regard or if anyone else has that experience.
No. I do have some minor bumps but you can't feel the microspheres because they're exactly that, micro. You might be feeling an area that has a larger quanity of it and cause more collagen there or it could be an injection site Nodule but you can't even see the spheres because of their size...

Thanks so much for any intel you can pass on - and I'm so happy to hear that your great results have continued!

No problem at all. I committed to sharing anything relevant when I started and will check in every so often to answer questions or just give an update on how things have been

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697511

Ah. Sounds like a lot of my concerns are derived from a misunderstanding about the fundamentals of the procedure. A bit embarrassing, as I thought I went into all this with a firm grip on the details, but glad to have that sorted out.

Thanks for the reply!

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697521

Hi Guys,

I’ve decided to move forward and have scheduled my appointment for next month with Dr. C for PMMA.

I am currently at 4.35 in Girth Erect and 6 inches Erect (pushing down until I reach my pelvic bone). My goal is to reach at least to 5-5.1 range. Of course, I imagine I will not reach said goal after one session of 10% as I am uncut. However, I am also open to not returning for a second session if I at least reach the average range of Girth: 4.7

I do have a couple questions that maybe folks can chime in on:

1) After the procedure, I know it is recommended to stay within close proximity to the doctor to have a check up for the following day. My understanding is that after 72 hours of the procedure completion are crucial. Has anyone maybe stood in Tijuana for those 72 hours to be extra careful? I also have a 10 hour, and maybe another 6-8 hours traveling waiting between destination and airport, and fear this is close to a full day without having the opportunity to massage and clean myself. I certainly do not want to do it in the dirty bathrooms in the airplane and airport. Am I over thinking it?

2) Are there any supplements recommended to take to have my body react immediately to the recovering stage? Such as collagen, vitamins etc. I am a pretty healthy and fit 27 year old. I don’t smoke and seldom drink.

3) I understand there are three options for the PMMA procedure. I am debating between signature and utmost. My budget is pretty tight as a current graduate student, but in the end this is a sensitive procedure. Can anyone chime is if there is anything significantly different between both packages? Or does this align it self with so many unknown variables can impact one person and the other?

4) Any advice you can provide that you wish you knew or would had done differently before and after the procedure? How many days to massage to achieve desired outcome beyond the 3 days? How many days for pumping and stretching beyond what is recommend and so on?

Thank you!

Last edit: by liber1440.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream