PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside)

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696930

I forgot to mention - I finally used this bad boy a few days ago! I CANNOT describe how AMAZING sex felt and looked! My wife is small so the sensation of filling her up was extremely pleasurable for both of us! Every position felt different and great - more grip more fun!

All the traveling, prodding, and time and money invested into this....I'm just glad it has been all worth it for me! Lets go collagen!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperbol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699019

Hi all,

Sorry for the late update; life in 2020 has been interesting to say the least. So it's been almost 6 months since my 2nd procedure and just wanted to give an update:
After everything has settled down, my MSEG is just shy of 5 inches. The base is at about 5.4-5.6 inches. So in two rounds I'm at roughly+.75 Inch midshaft and about +1 Inch base! I am VERY happy with the results thus far. Statistically, I started off with very low stats so I can def say these increases are LIFE CHANGING for me!

Also, I haven't pumped or done PE so these are raw stats. I am planning on purchasing a new pump and starting a moderate routine. I'm sure these stats will go up slightly as the pump ALWAYS leaves me slightly bigger for a few days.

Due to the base Girth, I always use Magnum condoms and they never slip off! Sex absolutely feels very different!. I actually did have some sensitivity issues the first 3 months where I wasn't feeling as much but that has since gone away! Sex doesn't feel like the hot dog in the hallway anymore and when I get the base Girth inside, things feel tight for once and I'm getting a sexual reaction to my unit that I've never gotten before in my life! And I started to recently use a silicone Cock ring and man, that makes everything significantly larger; base goes up to about almost 6 inches!

I had a ridge that was pretty painful protruding under the left base. After maybe about 3 months post round #2, all the pain has gone away. Remember, this PMMA is constantly changing and you won't really see your true settled size until about 5-6 months post op.

I def plan on going for round 3 - probably another full session of 30% will realistically get me to 5.3-5.4 MSEG and hopefully a base of 6 inches.Overall, I'm def a happy camper and don't regret a thing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699020

what was your measurements before? what did you do for after care

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308699080

Is the measurement of 6" BPEL?

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699231

Joytoy wrote: Is the measurement of 6" BPEL?

My Erect base Girth goes up to 6 inches.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dobra69

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699232

unknow1948 wrote: what was your measurements before? what did you do for after care

Initial stats
EL: 5.75
MSEG: 4.25
MSBG: 4.65

In my earlier posts, I have listed some after care that I did.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699245

• Me2vin
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Not sure if i missed it but what are your current Flaccid stats?

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699369

Me2vin wrote: Not sure if i missed it but what are your current Flaccid stats?

FL is about the same at 3.5 length. FG is slightly over 4.25 for an increase of +1 Inch Flaccid Girth increase. So my Flaccid Girth now is larger than my Erect Girth PRIOR to having any procedures.

After I pump though, my FL is about 4-4.5 Flaccid length for about 1-2 days.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 2 years 3 months ago #1308706258

Why can't I see these pictures? Looks like no picture was posted on my view

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 2 years 3 months ago #1308706260

• Vaco
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Willy,

Images are only available to premium members. Please help support the board and purchase a subscription, it will all be worth it to do your due diligence.

Cheers,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Last edit: by Vaco.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream