PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Proportions (Photos Inside)

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697404

hoddle10 wrote: I always see it as a risk/reward thing.

The rewards one gets from going from below average, to big, is often huge. So many guys see their confidence sky rocket and go from being sexual hermits, due to insecurities, to complete studs. If a guy is obsessing about his size to the point he's not making the most of his life then I think it's reasonable to risk having a foreign body and the potential complications that come with that, injected. However, once a guy is already huge (and despite what it seems on here at times, 6" genuinely is huge), then is it really worth the risk? I mean is your confidence or the sexual satisfaction of your partners really going to increase that much or at all? Is it worth fucking up such an amazing result, just to gain another 1/2" or so? I'd be surprised if the majority of women wouldn't actually prefer a 6" Girth to a 6.5" Girth. And I think the chances of improving on the aesthetics of your current penis are close to zero. The chances of making it look less appealing to the majority of women are surely over 90%. I'm not saying it will look weird or ugly, but ultimately, there is sure to be a slightly less proportional look to it than a natural penis.

I just think you've got so little gain and so much to lose. Often we see results and straight away it's apparent that they would benefit from a second round, due to either poor gains or a clear odd looking contour or even both. But you've have an amazing result. Ride off into the sunset!

All of that makes sense, and I think it's wise. But the temptation of the bigger Dick is hard to resist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697405

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

The rewards one gets from going from below average, to big, is often huge. So many guys see their confidence sky rocket and go from being sexual hermits, due to insecurities, to complete studs. If a guy is obsessing about his size to the point he's not making the most of his life then I think it's reasonable to risk having a foreign body and the potential complications that come with that, injected. However, once a guy is already huge (and despite what it seems on here at times, 6" genuinely is huge), then is it really worth the risk? I mean is your confidence or the sexual satisfaction of your partners really going to increase that much or at all? Is it worth fucking up such an amazing result, just to gain another 1/2" or so? I'd be surprised if the majority of women wouldn't actually prefer a 6" Girth to a 6.5" Girth. And I think the chances of improving on the aesthetics of your current penis are close to zero. The chances of making it look less appealing to the majority of women are surely over 90%. I'm not saying it will look weird or ugly, but ultimately, there is sure to be a slightly less proportional look to it than a natural penis.

I just think you've got so little gain and so much to lose. Often we see results and straight away it's apparent that they would benefit from a second round, due to either poor gains or a clear odd looking contour or even both. But you've have an amazing result. Ride off into the sunset!

All of that makes sense, and I think it's wise. But the temptation of the bigger Dick is hard to resist.

Fully agree with comments by hoddle10...quit while you're ahead.

Last edit: by Girther.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697408

Girther wrote:

Fully agree with comments by hoddle10...quit while you're ahead.

Yeah, this intersects with another thread I started. I asked if anyone would raise his hand and say "I went too big and now regret it." No one did. And some really thick guys commented. If anyone has wished they could undo their growth, I haven't heard from them.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697409

where are the pictures please? why cant i see them

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 week ago #1308697411

byc219 wrote: where are the pictures please? why cant i see them

You need to upgrade your membership to Premium Membership. Be sure you're logged in and select a subscription option here: www.phalloboards.info/index.php?option=com_rdsubs

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 6 days ago #1308697412

But how long were these thicker guys? And were they starting at 6"? A longer penis can accommodate more Girth before it starts to look odd.

The most important results, for someone in your shoes, to consider, are not the really thick guys that are happy, but the guys who were already thick and then had a procedure that didn't go so well. If you look at the members mentioned in the recent thread started by @McLovin, most of them fell foul of the PE God's when having a procedure that was unlikely to ever have a big positive impact on their lives.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 5 days ago #1308697415

hoddle10 wrote: But how long were these thicker guys? And were they starting at 6"? A longer penis can accommodate more Girth before it starts to look odd.

The most important results, for someone in your shoes, to consider, are not the really thick guys that are happy, but the guys who were already thick and then had a procedure that didn't go so well. If you look at the members mentioned in the recent thread started by @McLovin, most of them fell foul of the PE God's when having a procedure that was unlikely to ever have a big positive impact on their lives.

Thanks for referring me to get thread. I had followed it, but the conversation has gone on for a while since I had last looked. The thrust of the thread seems to be that it all worked out fine for those guys. Am I wrong? Granted, I'm not as long as some of them.

I hope I don't seem defensive here. I very much value what this community has to say, and that's why I'm asking.

I'm certainly interested in general thoughts about going too big. However, my specific question for this thread is whether, if I did another full round, my penis would look like it did when it was all huge and swollen.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 day ago #1308697422

Thanks for referring me to get thread. I had followed it, but the conversation has gone on for a while since I had last looked. The thrust of the thread seems to be that it all worked out fine for those guys. Am I wrong? Granted, I'm not as long as some of them.

I hope I don't seem defensive here. I very much value what this community has to say, and that's why I'm asking.

I'm certainly interested in general thoughts about going too big. However, my specific question for this thread is whether, if I did another full round, my penis would look like it did when it was all huge and swollen.

Unfortunately yes. The guys I mentioned that had similar issues to McLovin all seem to have largely resolved. However, @Toothman listed some members who have had issue's, that weren't really similar to McLovins, and most of them didn't have a happy ending. All but one of them were crazy for having the final procedure that caused their issues. @Toothman himself had an incredibly aesthetic natural 6" Girth, but still decided to do a PE procedure and now thinks he might need a skin graft (he doesn't!) Miracle8x7 was already huge but kept going back for more and has had to have a skin graft. The same is true of FatMike who also has had a skin graft. Highclimber50 was pleased with his first round with Loria, went back for another and now requires a skin graft. Restoration went for another round, so he could be just 1/2" bigger and now has a lumpy Dick with multiple scars. They all had so little to gain from the procedure that has cost them so dearly.

The vast majority of the serious complications we've seen could and should have been avoided. I think, due to so many success stories, we often lose sight of the fact that we are having foreign body material injected into our dicks. The consensus among most medical professionals is one of opposition to these procedures. I think medical communities objection to PMMA and Ellanse etc, being used to enlarge the penis, is somewhat ignorant and I think it's reasonable to contend that, the existence of this forum, over the last 9 years or so, has gone a long way to proving them wrong. However, this "proof" is largely contingent on suitable patient selection, which in my opinion, is where the industry has fallen short. Too many have taken risks that simply weren't worth it. The forum isn't here to simply guide men through the procedure selection process and support during recovery etc, but to also helps guys to decide if they are a good candidate for a procedure, given the possible risks involved and the severe consequences when things do go wrong.

You aren't coming across as at all defensive. I fully understand where you are coming from and I think the chances are that you would have a good result form a second round. I think it's highly likely you will lose something in terms of aesthetics and the dimensions won't be as nice. In your case, even if there were zero risk of complications, I still wouldn't do it. Your result is just so fantastic, that I just think the odds of making things "better" by injecting more filler, are way too long.

Ultimately, I'm just telling you, that you've got an amazing Cock!

Last edit: by hoddle10.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697463

hoddle10 wrote:

Unfortunately yes. The guys I mentioned that had similar issues to McLovin all seem to have largely resolved. However, @Toothman listed some members who have had issue's, that weren't really similar to McLovins, and most of them didn't have a happy ending. All but one of them were crazy for having the final procedure that caused their issues. @Toothman himself had an incredibly aesthetic natural 6" Girth, but still decided to do a PE procedure and now thinks he might need a skin graft (he doesn't!) Miracle8x7 was already huge but kept going back for more and has had to have a skin graft. The same is true of FatMike who also has had a skin graft. Highclimber50 was pleased with his first round with Loria, went back for another and now requires a skin graft. Restoration went for another round, so he could be just 1/2" bigger and now has a lumpy Dick with multiple scars. They all had so little to gain from the procedure that has cost them so dearly.

The vast majority of the serious complications we've seen could and should have been avoided. I think, due to so many success stories, we often lose sight of the fact that we are having foreign body material injected into our dicks. The consensus among most medical professionals is one of opposition to these procedures. I think medical communities objection to PMMA and Ellanse etc, being used to enlarge the penis, is somewhat ignorant and I think it's reasonable to contend that, the existence of this forum, over the last 9 years or so, has gone a long way to proving them wrong. However, this "proof" is largely contingent on suitable patient selection, which in my opinion, is where the industry has fallen short. Too many have taken risks that simply weren't worth it. The forum isn't here to simply guide men through the procedure selection process and support during recovery etc, but to also helps guys to decide if they are a good candidate for a procedure, given the possible risks involved and the severe consequences when things do go wrong.

You aren't coming across as at all defensive. I fully understand where you are coming from and I think the chances are that you would have a good result form a second round. I think it's highly likely you will lose something in terms of aesthetics and the dimensions won't be as nice. In your case, even if there were zero risk of complications, I still wouldn't do it. Your result is just so fantastic, that I just think the odds of making things "better" by injecting more filler, are way too long.

Ultimately, I'm just telling you, that you've got an amazing Cock!

I'll have to research each of those cases. I do remember that FatMike was a very extreme case, caused largely but his drive to be basically a soupcan.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708288

I'll have to research each of those cases. I do remember that FatMike was a very extreme case, caused largely but his drive to be basically a soupcan.

What ever happened to soupcan Mike? Last I heard he was dealing with some severe Necrosis, does anyone know if his issues were eventually resolved??

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream