PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside)

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697558

Thanks for the detailed progress report so far. Lengthening reports are so rare, let alone detailed ones.

Wishing you the best recovery! How long do you think you have left till complete healing in that area?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697559

• donjuan
  • donjuan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
I would say full healing in at least one month. The way my body heals is all depends on the individual. For example i have a big depression in my pubis and i am hoping that will go away but i am unsure atm.

As i said before light exercise and stretching can start in 1 week and more extensive in 2 weeks. But full healing maybe 3 weeks to 1 month.

Atm im trying hard to not exercise and stretch and just stay put and allow myself to heal. Lol.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697560

• donjuan
5th day now
Pubis is hard and slightly sore to touch. Depressions and elevations on pubis. All a part of the healing process. Thankfully none of the suture have come undone.

I was told to put those small sterile plasters along the suture line and replace them everyday.

Showering is done very carefully and no scrubbing of my pubis area, just light drenching in water now. But healing seems to be going according to plan and the pain is very minimal. In fact the painkillers are not even needed.

I am take two pills of antibiotics per day (amoxicillin).
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by donjuan.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697562

• donjuan
End of 5th day,

I don’t want to freak out or be worried. But before the surgery the doctor told me he will do his best. That had me a little concerned like he wasn’t sure he would do a good job but it was probabely me being overly anxious.

Anyways I took a better look at my penis today and it looks odd. The VY scars are not where i would have expected them to be. The VY lines are kinda on my shaft and my scrotal skin is caught up in the stitching and pushed up into my shaft. Maybe this is normal or maybe he ran into a problem and did the best he could I don’t know. But The scar lines just seem out of place.

However i understand that I should probabely just chill out and wait for all of this to heal.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697563

It looks odd to you as naturally your penis base came out of your groin above the scrotum, but now due to the V/Y incision it starts in the scrotum.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697564

• donjuan
Yep that was unexpected by me. To be honest the scars r not an issue but my scrotal skin being pushed up to the base of my penis making my scrotum smaller and possible making my penis look smaller would be a much bigger issue.

Ill wait till it heals but so far thats a bit of a bummer. But oh well.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697565

• donjuan
6th day
Recovery is ok. Just soreness in pubic area.

Just been dissapointed by my scrotal sac being pushed up so much and potentially making my penis smaller.

At the moment my penis look pretty bad but it is still healing. Whatever the outcome is I will just accept it. It is what it is. If there are corrective surgery options I might think abt it but I already spent more that what my budget should allow for this surgery and i need to accept my body for what it is at some point.

In term of Girth injections which are not invasive surgical and more affordable That will definitely be a consideration later on.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697571

• donjuan
End of 6th day.

I have always had a Turtling issue with my penis. It keeps retracting rlly small at time which is annoying.

Today i did some light stretchin bc i am itching to start however whilst doing so i though i saw some separation happening and freaked out and stopped. I need to just be patient.

The whole scrotal sac wrapped around the base of my penis is kinda bumming me out. I hope when it fully heals it will be alright. Because my scrotum was not particularly big to begin with, now its kinda tight because of how the VY cut was done.

Now i am aware of the downsides of VY but my surgeon was most comfortable with it and promised me the most gains with it.

But just gonna sit and wait and see. But the scrotal sac issue is something ill bring up next time i see my doctor.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697573

• donjuan
7th day

Penis is healing. Just soreness when pressed. Worried abt my penis reattaching or retracting. Tbh when you look at my penis it doesnt look a whole lot bigger especially when it turtles in the nighttime. But it does at the moment look deformed. But i need to be more positive. I will slowly start doing light stretching for now.

If i lose my gains that would be disastrous. It would just mean my penis is as small as it was before but now it looks deformed. Rlly need to try to avoid that outcome!
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697582

I think it looks like scrotal swelling. However, if too much of lig is cut the shaft can hang too low and give a dog ear effect. Just give it time to settle and swelling to decrease

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697596

• donjuan
Day 8
I went for a followup yesterday and doctor said everything is ok and to start light stretching. The scrotal skin was “normal”.

I will be getting my Sutures removes next week.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697620

• donjuan
Day 11
Its more or less healed up. I will be getting my Sutures removed on froday. Been trying to do basic manual stretches. Its actually difficult to put on my JES extender now because my pubic region is still healing.

My Erect penis does seem to be bigger than before. I will take measurement later to confirm.

Main issue is how my pubic region heals. At the moment it is hard but not painful. Very bumpy at the moment. In other words not too good to look at. Hopefully it heals and flattens out normally. Hopefully the pubic liposuction has added an Inch of so. The final result i will probabely only see in a few weeks after everything has completely healed.

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697642

• donjuan
Around day 13 now,

I will be getting my Sutures removed tomorrow. I am slowlh starting light stretches. Still worried abt how much reattachment of my penis there will be. My pubis is still hard and bumpy. The pain nonexistant. When i do start stretching there is some slight pain.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697655

• donjuan
Day 14

I finally got my Sutures removed. It was quite painful to be honest. I hope he was able to take all the Sutures out as my skin is quite dark and the Sutures were dark blue.

There seems to be a bit of pinkisb separation between the Sutures but its still too hard to see. The pubic area is still hard and bumpy. There is some hard scar tissue formed along the suture line. I will try to not pick at it even tho its tempting.

As far as how it will look after complete healing that is still a month away. I was told to massage my pubic region to help with the healing.

I need to start stretching now to maintain the gains I have made.
Attachments:

VY plasty in Riga (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697677

• donjuan
Day 18 i think

Wound is starting to heal. I think i can see some discolouration where the cuts were made. But still want to wait and see. Also my scrotal skin is a part of my shaft skin which is a bit odd. As my scrotum grows hair and now i have hair on my shaft.

Positives are that there is an increase in my penis. My erections may have a more downward angle but nothing too serious.

The Base of my penis is still sensitive from the Sutures and my pubic region is still bumpy.

Started stretching manually and with my Jes extender. Because of the sensitivity of the sutured lines the extendor work is a bit painful. Also because my glans are maybe smaller relative to my shaft i have always struggled with slippage when stretching. Also because my scrotal sac is stretched into my shaft my scrotum is smaller than it was before.

That being said the recovery is going well so far. And there have been more gains made than my many years and maybe 700-800 hours worth of stretching prior.
Attachments:

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream