PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 1 month ago #1308706697

• BigGym
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I just want to say this thread has inspired me to take the plunge with PMMA. I too have a “mushroom” shaped penis similar to your “before” pics. If I can get anywhere in the ballpark of what you achieved I would be thrilled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707031

BigGym wrote: I just want to say this thread has inspired me to take the plunge with PMMA. I too have a “mushroom” shaped penis similar to your “before” pics. If I can get anywhere in the ballpark of what you achieved I would be thrilled.

Thanks for letting me know! Good move -- fill up that shaft to the extent of the glans. I still even have a ways to go before I'm looking too disproportional. Looking forward to reading about your progress!

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707032

I totally thought I posted the story of my second touch up on here ... but I guess I didn't... so I will tell it now:

After three full rounds and one touch up session I felt as if I still had a little ways to go as far as desired size and appearance. It was big, for sure, but I felt as if I could go a little bigger to at least match the Girth of my glans. There were also a few minor aesthetic things that could of been enhanced. So back in August I decided to go for a second touch up session.

It went well. Dr. C was instructing a doctor from Brazil named Renan Boeira. He was a pretty cool guy. We had dinner together the night before, he was clearly competent, and I felt comfortable with him. So part way through the procedure I told Dr. C that it would be ok for him to hand over the reigns and Dr. Boeira finished. I believe it was the first penis that he'd ever worked on, other than his own, so when he becomes the next big doctor in Phalloplasty know that it all started right here haha.

Touch up 2 was healing up well, the parts that were focused on were building up ... and then I got Covid. I have no idea if this impacted thehealing process, but it seems as if it may have. But even considering the potential for that I was happy with the results.

My wife and I are very active in the swinging, "lifestyle" scene in NYC and I have so far only once been called out for potentially having enhancement done to my penis. After having sex one girl commented about how thick it was and politely asked if it had always been like that ... In other words, no big deal, especially when stacked up against the compliments, the additional attention, and the exclamations of "oh, you're so big" that having a thicker Cock brings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707059

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey Jacks10,

Thanks for the update!
Could we see some photos of how things look after the 2nd touchup? Also, what measurements are you sitting at now?
I remember you were aiming to be 6.5"+.

Cacx

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 1 week ago #1308707143

Cacx wrote: Hey Jacks10,

Thanks for the update!
Could we see some photos of how things look after the 2nd touchup? Also, what measurements are you sitting at now?
I remember you were aiming to be 6.5"+.

Cacx

Hey man, I really wish the signature / footer area where we could share our progress was still on the forum. After touchup 2 I was at 6.6" MEG, 7.2" BEG.

Photos:
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas, Bart

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 1 week ago #1308707153

Great update. thank you for adding the pics as well. This has been a great thread.

much like you, I found that filling up to glans was a great first goal then I realized that i could a tad over without even really noticing. Then I realized ( and your pics here confirm ) that there is second "area" if you will or window of opportunity where the shaft can be larger than the glans by a decent amount but still not look unbalanced or un-natural.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 days ago #1308707235

How long after your first visit was it until you were able to have sex again?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 days ago #1308707246

Kgbryan wrote: How long after your first visit was it until you were able to have sex again?

Ten days is what is recommended, but make your own judgement. You should probably wait a little longer but once the entry points are closed up it's more or less your call.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 days ago #1308707247

Texas wrote: Great update. thank you for adding the pics as well. This has been a great thread.

much like you, I found that filling up to glans was a great first goal then I realized that i could a tad over without even really noticing. Then I realized ( and your pics here confirm ) that there is second "area" if you will or window of opportunity where the shaft can be larger than the glans by a decent amount but still not look unbalanced or un-natural.

Thank you!

The variation in natural Cock aesthetics is interesting, man. They come in all kinds of different proportions, shapes, and sizes (Dr. C's book, which I edited, has a really good section on this). So you really need to do something extreme or have a massive imperfection for it to called out as unnatural.

My wife and I are ethically non-monogamous and often go to sex clubs and parties and I go to a bunch of gang bangs, so I see a good amount of Dick on a regular basis, and those with shafts significantly thicker than the glans are entirely uncommon. So it's my theory that you can go a good amount beyond the glans point while appearing natural. In practice, this theory has so far held up: I've only ever had one person express suspicion -- after having sex with a girl she asked if my Cock had "always been like that" haha. But she was a bonafide Cock connoisseur, and most people don't have nearly her experience with the subject matter haha. Anyway, to me, dozens of "oh, it's so bigs" is worth one such enquiry haha.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 days ago #1308707254

Monster! Looking good.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 1 year 11 months ago #1308707543

Hey jacks10.

Thanks for all the good info in your journal. Appreciate that. Would like to understand if before PMMA did you have a veiny Dick when Erect? If so, seems that one can expect that to go away when adding PMMA. Any comments to add there for anyone else than may have gotten the procedure?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707757

Just curious what is your Erect length at in these pics? thanks for all the info it has been helpful

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709422

sevenwonders wrote: Hey jacks10.

Thanks for all the good info in your journal. Appreciate that. Would like to understand if before PMMA did you have a veiny Dick when Erect? If so, seems that one can expect that to go away when adding PMMA. Any comments to add there for anyone else than may have gotten the procedure?

I don't believe it's now any more or less veiny than before I started. As the product is going into a layer that's subdermal, I don't believe it will have much impact on veiny-ness.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709425

honested wrote: Just curious what is your Erect length at in these pics? thanks for all the info it has been helpful

Thanks for reading. I'm 6.75" BPEL.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709426

• ivan808
  • Thank you received: 3

Jacks10 wrote:

honested wrote: Just curious what is your Erect length at in these pics? thanks for all the info it has been helpful

Thanks for reading. I'm 6.75" BPEL.

I thought from reading the first posts on your thread that you were 6 BPEL and finished around 6.3 MEG

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream