PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698583

GirthyGoals wrote: What Hanger and/or extender did you use post op? I had a lg Hanger which isn't going to work anymore as my Dick no longer fits and I don't want to order another one and then go for another filler op in a few months and that one no longer fit either. So I'm curious what Hanger guys that have had multiple ops were using that could adjust for increasing size. I also have a bib Hanger but I'm hesitant to use that until I'm sure collagen has formed.

Right afterwards I use a vacuum cup that goes over the glans that can either be attached to my leg with a strap or hung with weights. I usually go back and forth between what I do throughout the day. When Hanging I use 2lbs ... so not that heavy -- just enough to keep it extended. I will include some pics tomorrow.

My problem is finding an stretcher that fits when the healing process is over. I used to really like using an ADS but mine is now way too narrow -- I got stuck in it the last time I tried -- and I can't find one for larger Girth dicks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698585

I can imagine I've the quick extender pro and my base Girth is around 6in and it's very snug. Quarter of an Inch bigger and it wouldn't fit. I'm looking at how long I should wait between sessions before I go back for my second session and I know once I do that my extender won't fit so I'll be in the market for a larger one to. So if you find something please share.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698586

Looking at your measurements we've nearly the exact same pre and post round 1. I went the Ellanse route. Did you wait the full 6 months before going back for your 2nd round?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698588

I just passed the six week point after round 2 and have what seems to be my final results: a .5" gain throughout the shaft. I gained .7" after round 1, so that's 1.2" so far. There is a little unevenness in some parts -- some mounds and divots -- but this isn't something that I'm that worried about. I'm not in this to win a beauty pageant.

I have round 3 coming up next week.

Photos are attached.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698589

GirthyGoals wrote: Looking at your measurements we've nearly the exact same pre and post round 1. I went the Ellanse route. Did you wait the full 6 months before going back for your 2nd round?

I waited a little under five months between round 1 and 2. Dr. C recommends at least six weeks.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698590

Hard to tell there’s divots. Looks nice. When reading throughout the forum. It’s hard to tell when one can stretch too much or too hard.

How long did you hang throughout the day back home vs at the hotel?

How long were you still able to manipulate the filler?

What advice would you give someone who has to go back to the office say 5-6 days post?

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698591

Me personally using the noose Hanger they provided I used it all waking hours. I wasn't able to use my lg Hanger as the new Girth was to large for it. I have a bib Hanger also that I probably won't use until collagen is through forming. At 3 weeks post op I know that if I wear my extender to tight on the shaft it'll make an indention on my shaft. It quickly goes away but if it actually makes a crevice that leads me to believe that it is still malleable

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698592

All waking hours for how many days?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698593

Well I'm still using the noose Hanger they gave me. And when I'm home my extender since it's too bulky to wear in public. But the little noose Hanger they gave is very discreet and you can add fishing weights to increase the weight. I wouldn't go to heavy with it as it is a noose Hanger.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698594

Well I'm still using the noose Hanger they gave me. And when I'm home my extender since it's too bulky to wear in public. But the little noose Hanger they gave is very discreet and you can add fishing weights to increase the weight. I wouldn't go to heavy with it as it is a noose Hanger.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698597

Hyperbol wrote: Hard to tell there’s divots. Looks nice. When reading throughout the forum. It’s hard to tell when one can stretch too much or too hard.

How long did you hang throughout the day back home vs at the hotel?

How long were you still able to manipulate the filler?

What advice would you give someone who has to go back to the office say 5-6 days post?

Haha, yes, that's the funny thing here: we notice things about our dicks that nobody else is ever going to notice. It's interesting when some dudes on here freak out because they have a lump and I'm like, "Dude, nobody is ever going to notice that." My wife can't even notice the uneveness on my Dick.

That said, I'm very pleased with the results. Dr. C does an excellent job spreading the product around and getting it as even as possible.

As far as stretching and Hanging, I do it as much as possible. I work from a computer at home, so whenever I work, I stretch. When using an ADS (which I can't really use anymore) I put it on with as much tension as possible. With Hanging, I put on 2lbs. I'm in the camp that long duration, low(er) intensity Hanging is best. But get more opinions on this -- I'm not an expert as far has Hanging, as I always prefered an ADS.

Up to a week or so I believe you're able to manipulate the filler, although it sets gradually throughout the process -- so days one through three it's really maliable but gets less and less so after that.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698598

Hyperbol wrote: All waking hours for how many days?

Forever. Why not?

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698599

GirthyGoals wrote: Well I'm still using the noose Hanger they gave me. And when I'm home my extender since it's too bulky to wear in public. But the little noose Hanger they gave is very discreet and you can add fishing weights to increase the weight. I wouldn't go to heavy with it as it is a noose Hanger.

Right on. Mixing the types of Hanging / stretching devices is best, as it allows you to keep constant tension while lessening the risk of annoying superficial injuries (like the skin becoming sore or blisters). I'd recommend an ADS, a vacuum Hanger, and a noose Hanger. That way the point of contact is always being mixed up and your Dick won't just get used to one type of stretch.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698600

@Jacks10

Same here. I am always mixing up what I wear during the day to keep the stretch progress moving forward. Sticking with the same thing for long periods of time always creates a skin irritation. Im known to always have a back up nearby ( like in the car ) incase I need to switch something on the fly or get uncomfortable out of know where.

Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698603

I’m real new to stretching. I was just wondering if at some point it stops helping with current product placement and starts to only help with gains. I didn’t think I could do it while wearing pants alongside co-workers but I see there are leg harnesses. 95% of job is at computer.

Being new to this, I’m one of those guys that is apprehensive in that I look at PE as this major dedication and I didn’t want it to distract too much from my life and career as it’s hard enough to stay focused on things while going through this. So I was originally thinking I’d do as much as I could to get the best result from the filler and not really do any PE after that. I should probably just research it more. I’ve always been been fine with my length Erect but I def could improve Flaccid hang. Yeah It’d be great to be a little longer Erect but I’ve just always thought of it as this major time consumer. But if I can do it while sitting around then I’m not sure why I wouldn’t try it. I’ve read that length gains can impact Erection angle or even EQ? I could be misinterpreting that.

I‘m going to give myself as much time away from the office as possible but may only be a week post op. I guess it comes down to what can I do with or without pants.

A nice thing with getting this circ recently is that the wrap he put on has kept me in a constant stretch which I believe would be similar to a sleeve. I don’t hear too much about sleeves anymore. I read more progress reports in the past about sleeves (Texas is one that comes to mind I believe). Have they fallen out of favor for some reason or am I just reading into it wrong?

Thanks for the advice. I’ve def been reading the General discussion and progress forums more than the PE forum. Feel free to point me to any relevant threads or I can probably search some out. I know this is a lot to be asking to be answered. I guess I’m mainly confused about the impact stretching can have on your result, I.e., would length gains post op cause more of a narrow base and also if it could weaken your angle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liberati

Last edit: by Hyperbol.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream